It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last Thread....Secret to life and the purpose of life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i know i am very new here but i have an old soul.
a few things i would like to add to and disagree with

i agree there is a kind of over seer that sets the rules on this plane of existence and co-creates along side our desires this force power entity some call god force source whatever but in my opinion this force is not our master but our slave "ask and ye shall receive" that line from the bible holds a deep truth. we were made in its image so we must carry some if not all of it's creative power just undeveloped or suppressed by the powers that be so i do agree with you op

but here is where i will disagree with you the lessons of life you speak of what exactly are they? please define cause these universal lessons are meaningless in a another dimension universe plane of existence or reality they can only be relevant here and now not in the past not in the future and definitely not in another universe where the same rules do not apply. perhaps that is why when you think you have it all figured out and feel you know it all you start second guessing yourself you start questioning your own truths.....

any rule law or even authority has no right to invade anothers space. but yet it happens everyday look at any war.
perhaps we should skip school play hooky from the lessons of life and just enjoy everything this pathetic world has to offer try to live in abundant bliss within the madness

Buddha said all life is suffering and the root cause being desire well without desire would not the life of a monk be a kind of suffering in boredom.......

as for your leaving i don't think you will. your search for truth brought you here as did mine. This think tank ATS has addictive qualities so if you do leave you will come back. when you do use it for an outlet to your inner soul that screams here I AM

namaste

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
re-incarnation is flawed void and null...useless if you can't recall your previous existence...how God expect you to get better next life if you dont remember...this is plain and simple BS

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
and what software do you use ..only caps ?? lol

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
sometimes i dont know what comes over me, it seems that my hate for humans being in control of other humans angers me so much that i might have said some things that made me seem bitter, cold and resentful.

let me set the record straight i do not approve of any authority besides the one that created our physical bodies. no MORTAL being should be in charge of another. PERIOD.

Interesting...
You really approve of the control of the creator who brought you this misery?
I wouldn't. For goodness sake...who died and gave him/her permission to create us into existence?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by technomage1
Buddha said all life is suffering and the root cause being desire well without desire would not the life of a monk be a kind of suffering in boredom.......

I think Buddha said attachment was the cause of suffering? I dunno...I was asleep when he gave that lesson. I only copied someone's notes.

Nonetheless, attachment (rather than desire) being the cause of suffering makes more sense. This allows any soul to desire and have the craved excitement. However, once you begin to get attached to that desire you will suffer when you are told you can not have it [any longer]. This is pertinent to the OP's case too. He is too attached to the idea or his principles of how the world should be. Once he realizes that is not happening (ie. not getting what he wants), he begins to get disillusioned, bitter, depressed and lives his life in misery. (sorry, OP...just paraphrasing your original post about your feelings).

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When a 15 year old child gets to drive his dads car for the first time, the child will feel new experiences. The child then has two options. one is increased cockiness and full blown confidence in driving which will prevent said child from learning how to be a better driver. The second thing the kid can do is to let the moment pass and go back to being what he was before touching the keys... In the dark. At least now he has a lit candle and wont be fooled into believing the room is in full visibility, now being fully capable of increasing his knowledge and in turn making this candle brighter!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
And i sincerely doubt this is your "last post" because as time marches on you will have second thoughts about what youve written...even doubts and contradictions will creep into your philosophy.....

It's his last post as that specific board name and avatar. rinse-repeat

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Seems like the God in charge of our universe must have gotten some pretty low grades in God School.....
And i sincerely doubt this is your "last post" because as time marches on you will have second thoughts about what youve written...even doubts and contradictions will creep into your philosophy.....
you will not think you are so smart as to have figured everything out in the future.
period.

That's the thing with philosophy, it's just a distraction in the end.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
the program i use to write is automatically set to all caps, my apologies to any of you who are bothered by such minute insignificance's.

sometimes i dont know what comes over me, it seems that my hate for humans being in control of other humans angers me so much that i might have said some things that made me seem bitter, cold and resentful.

let me set the record straight i do not approve of any authority besides the one that created our physical bodies. no MORTAL being should be in charge of another. PERIOD. this is my last post. this is the last information i will share with you. i hope it strikes a cord with someone. best of luck to you all.

SOME OF US OCCUPY A HUMAN BODY BUT WE ARE NOT HUMAN, OUR GOAL IS TO LEARN OUR “LESSONS” HERE ON EARTH, ONCE WE LEARN OUR LESSONS WE CAN “MOVE ON” AND GO TO “HEAVEN”

OUR MAIN PURPOSE IS TO BECOME A GOD, WE CAN BECOME GODS AND MASTER AND CONTROL OUR OWN UNIVERSE AS WE PLEASE. BUT FIRST WE MUST BECOME “GOD LIKE” WE MUST LEARN HOW TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY, WE MUST LEARN HOW TO BE FAIR, WE MUST LEARN TO FORGIVE, AND WE MUST LEARN HOW TO BALANCE OUR EMOTIONS AND NOT LET THEM TAKE CONTROL OF US.

HERE ON EARTH WE ARE NOT “GODS” OF THIS UNIVERSE, THERE IS ALREADY A GOD WHO CONTROLS THE FATE OF THIS UNIVERSE, MANY LIFE TIMES AGO THIS “GOD” WAS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, HE HAD WEAKNESSES, HE MADE MISTAKES, BUT EVENTUALLY HE LEARNED FROM ALL OF THEM AND WAS GRANTED HIS OWN UNIVERSE OR “HEAVEN” TO RULE OVER, ONE YOU BECOME A GOD AND CONTROL YOUR OWN UNIVERSE YOU CAN CREATE WHAT EVER YOU WANT. THIS IS OUR GOAL, TO BECOME A GOD AND CONTROL AND CREATE OUR OWN UNIVERSE.

IF YOU DO NOT LEARN YOUR LESSONS IN LIFE AND IF YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THIS GIFT, THEN YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RE INCARNATED UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON AND IF YOU DO NOT LEARN THEN YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES FOR ETERNITY. ONCE A GOD BECOMES BORED WITH HIS CREATION HE CAN CHOOSE TO “END IT” ONCE A GOD BECOMES BORED OF BEING A GOD, HE CAN CHOOSE T GIVE UP HIS POWERS AND TO BE “BORN AGAIN” AND START THE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO TO HEAVEN, YOU ARE GRANTED THE GIFT OF BEING A GOD OF YOUR OWN UNIVERSE, YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT, AND CREATE WHAT EVER YOU WANT. AND NOBODY CAN EVER CHALLENGE YOUR RULE IN YOUR UNIVERSE…THEREFORE NO REGULAR HUMAN, OR “SOUL” COULD EVER CHALLENGE THE WILL OF THE GOD THAT GOVERNS THIS CURRENT UNIVERSE AND REALITY THAT WE ARE LIVING IN HERE ON EARTH, BECAUSE ITS HIS CREATION, AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT SOON HE WILL CHOOSE TO END IT. AS HE HAS GROWN BORED AND ASHAMED OF HIS CREATIONS.

CHERISH YOUR TIME HERE IN THIS UNIVERSE, RIGHT YOUR WRONGS AS SOON AS YOU CAN, AND LEARN TO LISTEN TO YOUR TRUE INNER VOICE. NOT YOUR INNER HUMAN DIALOGUE VOICE WITHIN YOUR HEAD, BUT YOUR “TRUE SELF” VOICE. IF YOU SO HAPPEN TO FAIL THEN I WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR NEXT REALITY OR UNIVERSE.

WHEN WE DIE OUR SOULS ARE TRANSPORTED TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES RULED BY DIFFERENT GODS THAT MIGHT HAVE VACANCIES. THE ONLY WAY YOU KNOW FOR SURE IF YOU EXISTED IN ANOTHER REALITY IS IF YOU CAN FEEL IT, AND SENSE IT, THAT YOU TRULY DO NOT BELONG HERE ON THIS EARTH OR UNIVERSE. IF YOU ARE IN THIS STAGE OF YOUR LIFE NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE PEACE. AND IM TALKING ABOUT THE PEACE THAT ONLY A GOD CAN PRODUCE.

Yes you are correct... This is a school house for Creators ... Few make it... Few understand that it takes both good and evil to sustain life... That's why both are here upon this Earth... V ... The Family Of Gods... That's what the ptb do not want you to understand and have kept it to themselves over the eons... Denying you your right to move on... This earth is the prototype just as written... Have fun on your journey...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Interesting thread, though if you have hate in you, you still have a ways to go, and that is just observation not judgement.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I had a similar thought when I was about 10.. I called my /theory/ 'the Game'. Catchy title hey?

I imagined a world were 'gods' created and maintained and influenced their own planets. Basically they were a kind of puppet master unto the planet they had created. (I imagined that UFO's were 'visitors' that one 'god' had sent to another world
)
At the end of a gods world (the worlds 'apocalypse') the god would be able to choose 3 of it's inhabitants, past or present, to take part in a new stage of the game. Whichever gods world succeeded in lasting the longest was the winner and the losing gods became inhabitant souls for the new stage.

Just thought I'd put that out there

edit on 2013/5/9 by Jimjolnir because:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anyone who advertises that hes a zen master is indeed riding a wicked steed.
If you must advertise" yo sho aint no master".my humble opinion.
When one has lived long enough to look back three decades one begins to get the gist of just how much the content of his or her life was"free will"
I dont think you peeps have any conception of the forces which your egos foolishly rale against.
Much of your life if not all of it is neither free nor your choice.
Nor is it within your powers to control your own life or your destiny.
One is born.............. as if cast into deep waters.......
With no knowledge of sink or swim.....
one either coughs out the mucous, takes a deep beath and lets out a wail......or simply dies....
Did you choose to live at that moment?
you knew not even of death.....
Please try to think it through before denying me a soul......
By the way that was a soulless thing to infer it,....and only a souless person, or one who is in danger of loosing their own, would or could do so even.....think children think! Before selling your own for a mess of egotistical pottage>

edit on 9-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2013 by stirling because: (i really do love you )no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by technomage1
i know i am very new here but i have an old soul.
a few things i would like to add to and disagree with

i agree there is a kind of over seer that sets the rules on this plane of existence and co-creates along side our desires this force power entity some call god force source whatever but in my opinion this force is not our master but our slave "ask and ye shall receive" that line from the bible holds a deep truth. we were made in its image so we must carry some if not all of it's creative power just undeveloped or suppressed by the powers that be so i do agree with you op

but here is where i will disagree with you the lessons of life you speak of what exactly are they? please define cause these universal lessons are meaningless in a another dimension universe plane of existence or reality they can only be relevant here and now not in the past not in the future and definitely not in another universe where the same rules do not apply.

namaste

You suggest that you have an old soul, but I believe this is a reference to spiritual maturity, not physical maturity. I think that I may have a young soul, but I have been blessed to come by much wisdom, but were it not for life's lessons, our souls would be the same with no uniquely defining qualities- yet we are unique in appearance and thought and character. I am not a believer in reincarnation, but I do not deny that it may be a possibility, yet each soul might render a different level of maturity than the next. This would lead me to believe that these lessons do follow us.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If the creator of this universe is who you say he is, then I think I can take him...
(1V1).

Come at me God!..

...oh btw when you say "My last thread" you mean the last thread you will ever make? Or you want to unsubscribe from our lovely community? Rule number 57# You canno't unsubscribe from our lovely community. I

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't no if iv'e been here before or not as i can't prove it but if i was i hope i had as great a time as i'm having with this life, my biggest flaw is letting people walk all over me and then forgiving them to do it all over again on me

I seem to brush myself down and start again and i don't think there's anything wrong with that, ATS has been a god send for me as i have made lots of new friends and pen-pals.

For your last thread mmmmmmm well i think your pompus, what you should do is live a little and walk in someone else's shoe's for a change, bet you've 2 legs right well go for a long walk and get your head out of the clouds.

I'm only 51 but feel iv'e been here long enough at times as i'm tired but if i get loads more years then i'm sure going to do something with it and not sit and feel sorry for myself yehar, Go out with a few friends and tell them your feeling a bit down in the dumps they'll help bring you round but don't say your a mega master of whatever just be yourself maybe that's where your going wrong.

If you haven't any close friends (like me lol) then stay on ATS and have a bit of fun in chit chat or rant some more and get things of your chest, we're all here for you and you don't even have to ask cos we're all that tuned in we will no your feeling down

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How can you be so arrogant and dishonest. We'll be looking for the next post or new username you get.

Thanks for explaining the whole thing to me, I understand now.

Can you list which substances you use as you type this kind of stuff

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Where does this information come from in the quote below, I don't beleive that it is possible to know this?

Is it just yours or someone elses opinion and speculation? Thanks.

"THERE IS ALREADY A GOD WHO CONTROLS THE FATE OF THIS UNIVERSE, MANY LIFE TIMES AGO THIS “GOD” WAS JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, HE HAD WEAKNESSES, HE MADE MISTAKES, BUT EVENTUALLY HE LEARNED FROM ALL OF THEM AND WAS GRANTED HIS OWN UNIVERSE OR “HEAVEN” TO RULE OVER"

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Amazing another fantastical load of cod crap.
whats your reasoning and or proof regarding these claims

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celt1
Few understand that it takes both good and evil to sustain life...

Truth!!
Death spawns life. Just watch a piece of meat decompose and see how much life is created from it.

I find it a bit worrying when someone thinks they have all the answers. They invariably dont.
True wisdom is recognising how little we know.
The quest for knowledge and understanding doesnt end.
And spouting opinion as fact OP is truly ignorant.
edit on 9-5-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join