It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last Thread....Secret to life and the purpose of life

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by k1k1to
CHERISH YOUR TIME HERE IN THIS UNIVERSE,

Then why don't you?

Stop the nonsense and enjoy the world.

thats why this is the last time i do this.

and all i can do is admire this world.

this "world" isnt my idea or concept of what perfection is.. therefore i cannot cherish it, i can only respect it and admire it. and that includes you, you're gods best creation, his shinning example of his intelligence, yet MOST of you have let him down and failed him.
edit on 8-5-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

but everyone is so distracted with mind numbing idiocies.

yes and 1 cannot say all, some though yes are conscious trapped in a material matrix designed to not even appear present or exist.

And for this they who do, attach and do some of the most nefarious things to the species in which they belong to become gods of EA*RTH or controllers Bosses... of their species or local Energy CREATOR Creation Collective Group(s) in order to Live in flesh out their total subjective understood life existence experiences TOTALLY IGNORING beyond or the SCHOOL and TEACHERS who OVERSEE and GUIDE... therefore causing their SPIRIT/SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY to NEED re-CLASS due to failed courses in Peace-Hate-Compassion-Passion-Greed. Classes which seem to assist a Energy balance with other CREATOR Creations... who may be in classes elsewherehere as well

a balance of knowledge and inner peace if the key.

Yes and as we all connect with subjective data compiled, perhaps the objective truth shall shine thru for ALL*

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Awww
but I wuv your threads!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I agree with much of what you say, but you gloss over the most important aspect, the purpose of life can be found in life's lessons. We are not God like, nor will we become God like during our time here, but there is a natural flow to things to which we must adhere. It might be a little pompous, preposterous even, to believe that we are afforded as many chances as necessary to perfect ourselves- there is great value in mistakes, all you need to do is seek it. Do not make the mistake of believing that you can correct the mistakes of this lifetime in the next, for that might be our greatest mistake. There is a plan, and it will occur regardless of our choices- do not assume that you can alter the plan for your own ends.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Maybe those people are learning lessons too. Some lessons are quite disturbing. They must feel it before they understand.

Also on my mind: are you having violent dreams ( being chased, home-invaders, ....)???

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Awww
but I wuv your threads!

The OP may still have time to add a could be to the td tl

link   
please excuse double post...
edit on 5/8/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yes they decided to take a short cut, and instead become gods of earth, you said it perfectly...however it is only an illusion, they are mortals, and soon they will need to start from scratch.

they are aided by souls just like mine, who have decided they dont want to leave earth, they have overstayed their welcome, and they conspire with the mortals to bring them earthly riches. at a price...

these beings are considered ""demi gods" amongst men. not truly gods however not mortal. and they are worshiped by the power hungry humans....

works like a pyramid

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
yes. and the techs originally GIVEN To the ORIGINAL builders by.. may have been for all but some chose to be godlike with techs not acknowledging who WATCHES as they play or entertain....

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
reply to post by k1k1to

I agree with much of what you say, but you gloss over the most important aspect, the purpose of life can be found in life's lessons. We are not God like, nor will we become God like during our time here, but there is a natural flow to things to which we must adhere. It might be a little pompous, preposterous even, to believe that we are afforded as many chances as necessary to perfect ourselves- there is great value in mistakes, all you need to do is seek it. Do not make the mistake of believing that you can correct the mistakes of this lifetime in the next, for that might be our greatest mistake. There is a plan, and it will occur regardless of our choices- do not assume that you can alter the plan for your own ends.

agreed.

this IS my last time here. i am done, i have made my mistakes, i have shed my tears, i have changed my ways.

but deep down there is some fear that the damage has already been done. i hope there is still time for me.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
repentance even if not understood is a POWERFUL energy transmit frequency s-o-s. BE well and thanks for your time. WE all make and have made mistakes...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Awww
but I wuv your threads!

if you are serious i hope you learn something from them, good luck friend.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pica13pica
reply to post by k1k1to

Maybe those people are learning lessons too. Some lessons are quite disturbing. They must feel it before they understand.

Also on my mind: are you having violent dreams ( being chased, home-invaders, ....)???

i have had dreams of being invaded.

but about 95% of my dreams i am in different places, i can do extraordinary things, different lives, and some i have even died in.

memories

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by stirling
Seems like the God in charge of our universe must have gotten some pretty low grades in God School.....
And i sincerely doubt this is your "last post" because as time marches on you will have second thoughts about what youve written...even doubts and contradictions will creep into your philosophy.....
you will not think you are so smart as to have figured everything out in the future.
period.

He did not say it was his last 'post'.
Nice avatar

edit on 8-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Read the OP,

3rd paragraph

this is my last post. this is the last information i will share with you.

some truth you have there,

Most of the posts in this thread are from you OP

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
its the compassion in the op that counts and the potential message as this was passed from 1 to another 1 during EDIN exodus

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
repentance even if not understood is a POWERFUL energy transmit frequency s-o-s. BE well and thanks for your time. WE all make and have made mistakes...

I dont even fear death, my only fear is to start again.

even though it didnt take me long to get some of my old memories back, and every choice i made in this life has brought me to that point, to the point of me remembering..

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Ok my bad.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by stirling
Seems like the God in charge of our universe must have gotten some pretty low grades in God School.....
And i sincerely doubt this is your "last post" because as time marches on you will have second thoughts about what youve written...even doubts and contradictions will creep into your philosophy.....
you will not think you are so smart as to have figured everything out in the future.
period.

He did not say it was his last 'post'.
Nice avatar

edit on 8-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Read the OP,

3rd paragraph

this is my last post. this is the last information i will share with you.

some truth you have there,

Most of the posts in this thread are from you OP

i will try to explain as much as i can. however i have about another 20 minutes left before i go.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Cya later op, i like your posts. And don't forget, you are always welcome back if you like. Peace and Love to you!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Memories... Yes, quite possible...
Longings or desire for more power??? NOT possible??? Not even remotely???
5% of your desire turning on your dreamself? Possible???

Only you can tell.
Sweet dreams op!

Ps: i wrote this in positive way. Lest that be sure...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join