It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My last Thread....Secret to life and the purpose of life

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the program i use to write is automatically set to all caps, my apologies to any of you who are bothered by such minute insignificance's.

sometimes i dont know what comes over me, it seems that my hate for humans being in control of other humans angers me so much that i might have said some things that made me seem bitter, cold and resentful.

let me set the record straight i do not approve of any authority besides the one that created our physical bodies. no MORTAL being should be in charge of another. PERIOD. this is my last post. this is the last information i will share with you. i hope it strikes a cord with someone. best of luck to you all.

some of us occupy a human body but we are not human, our goal is to learn our “lessons” here on earth, once we learn our lessons we can “move on” and go to “heaven”

our main purpose is to become a god, we can become gods and master and control our own universe as we please. but first we must become “god like” we must learn how to love unconditionally, we must learn how to be fair, we must learn to forgive, and we must learn how to balance our emotions and not let them take control of us.

here on earth we are not “gods” of this universe, there is already a god who controls the fate of this universe, many life times ago this “god” was just like you and me, he had weaknesses, he made mistakes, but eventually he learned from all of them and was granted his own universe or “heaven” to rule over, one you become a god and control your own universe you can create what ever you want. this is our goal, to become a god and control and create our own universe.

if you do not learn your lessons in life and if you are not worthy of this gift, then you will continue to be re incarnated until you learn your lesson and if you do not learn then you will continue to live different lives for eternity. once a god becomes bored with his creation he can choose to “end it” once a god becomes bored of being a god, he can choose t give up his powers and to be “born again” and start the process all over again.

this is what happens when you go to heaven, you are granted the gift of being a god of your own universe, you can do what ever you want, and create what ever you want. and nobody can ever challenge your rule in your universe…therefore no regular human, or “soul” could ever challenge the will of the god that governs this current universe and reality that we are living in here on earth, because its his creation, and i have a feeling that soon he will choose to end it. as he has grown bored and ashamed of his creations.

cherish your time here in this universe, right your wrongs as soon as you can, and learn to listen to your true inner voice. not your inner human dialogue voice within your head, but your “true self” voice. if you so happen to fail then i wish you luck in your next reality or universe.

when we die our souls are transported to different universes ruled by different gods that might have vacancies. the only way you know for sure if you existed in another reality is if you can feel it, and sense it, that you truly do not belong here on this earth or universe. if you are in this stage of your life now is the time to make peace. and im talking about the peace that only a god can produce.

edit on 5/10/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Seems like the God in charge of our universe must have gotten some pretty low grades in God School.....
And i sincerely doubt this is your "last post" because as time marches on you will have second thoughts about what youve written...even doubts and contradictions will creep into your philosophy.....
you will not think you are so smart as to have figured everything out in the future.
period.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Seems like the God in charge of our universe must have gotten some pretty low grades in God School.....
And i sincerely doubt this is your "last post" because as time marches on you will have second thoughts about what youve written...even doubts and contradictions will creep into your philosophy.....
you will not think you are so smart as to have figured everything out in the future.
period.

He did not say it was his last 'post'.
Nice avatar

edit on 8-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
another thing i forgot to mention is that

not everyone has a soul..like i said souls come to universes that have "vacancies" however this means that most other humans were just created by the god that owns this universe, and therefore technically are just part of him.
edit on 8-5-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Thank you for sharing what you believe. You have made some very (thought provoking) statements; ones I will think about.

I am very curious...why is this your last thread?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

period.

I am in no place to question the decision making of the god that owns this universe, i am just grateful he gave me a vacancy here on earth, and i am just as grateful to leave his creation as soon as possible.

this race along with everything else that is going on is merely a kind of "simulation" of an omnipotent being, and clearly this race failed..you were given free will as to choosing positive or negative actions, and most of you leaned towards the latter

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by k1k1to

Thank you for sharing what you believe. You have made some very (thought provoking) statements; ones I will think about.

I am very curious...why is this your last thread?

thank you for reading with an open mind. I originally came here to interact with the fringe of humanity, those brave or naive enough to question the world around them, but i have noticed throught the years that this yearning for knowledge that some of you posses has slowly disipated, there is nothing further for me here, and i am done studying the human race, time for me to start worrying about myself, before its too late

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Stirling FTW!!

Haha. I agree though, eventually people grow out of that phase where they feel they have it all figured out. Eventually everyone is humbled by something.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I was wondering...
Just why do you hate people who are in charge of others that bad? You know, that level of disliking...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

period.

He did not say it was his last 'post'.
Nice avatar

edit on 8-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Uhhh... third paragraph, fourth sentence.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Stirling FTW!!

Haha. I agree though, eventually people grow out of that phase where they feel they have it all figured out. Eventually everyone is humbled by something.

this IS my humbling moment my friend.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pica13pica

reply to post by k1k1to

I was wondering...
Just why do you hate people who are in charge of others that bad? You know, that level of disliking...

Not even the god that created you is in charge of your life, he only controls your inception and your destruction.

what makes you think a mere mortal has the right to say im in charge of this person, or has the authority granted by other mortals to tell you what to do.

i.e government, police, politicians, war mongers..etc... they all lust to have what they never will. control and power. they only posses the ILLUSION of power and control.
edit on 8-5-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
take me with you!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Very interesting OP k1k1to, maybe learning is a portal and not is retry. Like space chimps and Pizza
prizes when the do well in their classes with their Teachers...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by k1k1to

Very interesting OP k1k1to, maybe learning is a portal and not is retry. Like space chimps and Pizza
prizes when the do well in their classes with their Teachers...

yes learning IS everything...

but everyone is so distracted with mind numbing idiocies.

a balance of knowledge and inner peace if the key.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

owkay, i totally agree. I don't like my bully-boss either. But i was wondering about the intensity of your disliking. You seem to think alot about power (your signature) and being powerless.

Btw... Seems to me that you would like us all to have all the lessons learned but strongly dislike the process of learning. But hey, that's just my perception and i could be wrong...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very Important

it is crucial that all knowledge of this race be documented in ART form.

not CD's,

not USB's

not even through the internet.

ART and visual language is the universal form of communication. look at all the cave paintings that survived thousands of years.

look at the Egyptian, mayan and Sumerian hieroglyphs..they were painted on rocks that survived for thousands of years, not on cd's or flash drives...

if there is any record to remain of this "modern" civilization it needs to be documented in some sort of art form on a durable surface.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
CHERISH YOUR TIME HERE IN THIS UNIVERSE,

Then why don't you?

Stop the nonsense and enjoy the world.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The reality we live in may not even exist. It could be a futuristic computer program tied to the mind of an individual which interacts with others. Heaven may not be more than the real world, one we only get to if we are good enough to qualify. A world of humans where noone is allowed to survive birth if they are disruptive.

In this real world, heaven, there are beings that interact with this training program. They appear to be in our reality. Most are generated images in our minds. We may be the minds of babies of a much more sophisticated and advanced race where troublemakers do not live. People work together synergenically, if we are even people.

Is there a god if this is true If the beings running this are putting this much evidence in front of our eyes, I feel that there is some sort of thing they call god. A connection to everything that exists, even this program. Why is this not possible? It is possible, look at the technology we have and think about a hundred years from now. It does appear this history lesson could have a strong lesson in the end though. I think that we are in for a doozie in the future. Are you personally a real personality or are you computer generated, that is the only question if this is true. I suppose this concept is like the matrix, I never did see that movie though so I wouldn't know.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pica13pica
reply to post by k1k1to

owkay, i totally agree. I don't like my bully-boss either. But i was wondering about the intensity of your disliking. You seem to think alot about power (your signature) and being powerless.

Btw... Seems to me that you would like us all to have all the lessons learned but strongly dislike the process of learning. But hey, that's just my perception and i could be wrong...

My hatred is guided more towards ignorance, and refusal t think completely out of the box, im talking about out of the freaking dimension box here...

and i see it in so many humans i try to teach them and inform them but their foolish pride and ego gets in the way. for a while i thought my duty here was to inform the humans but i realized i cannot change what i did not create i am merely a guest here in this universe, and all this time i have been wasting it trying to tell people the truth behind their creation.

but i guess they are programmed to not see it..some sort of "fail safe" i guess.

once it decides to end it, all the humans will be one with him again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join