It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If The Clash Of All Clashes Comes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

"Now, if you are White English, will you be fighting with everyone who isn't White?"

I would not fight at all!

Not for a country I no longer believe in!

Only way I could be drawn into any conflict is if my respective nation in this case the UK faced imminent invasion. Since I reside on an island there does not seem to be much chance of that happening.

People should also understand that the average soldier these days is a lot more expendable to TPTB than the equipment and weapon that they field................That is if they have been equipped properly in the first place!

Soldiers are nothing more than cannon fodder for the military industrial complex IMHO.
edit on 8-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I just feel Isolated more and more these days as I just don't understand these Immigrants.... the way they act, the way they think.....

Immigrants are here to get some more money in their pockets and enjoy the same benefits & priviledges which we take for granted .

If I get jumped on for being English, then I will be fighting back. Whoever it is who attacks me.

By all means defend yourself but do call the police and try to use reasonable force at all times .

If I get jumped on for being of Mix Race, I will be fighting back too.
edit on 8-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

I think I understand your dilemma . You are not sure which way the trouble may come . Just call the police .
My kids are also mixed too so you are not the only one .

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I posted this Thread because earlier today I came out of a shop and there were 2 guys from Eastern Europe standing there making monkey sounds and playing with their lips, I turned and stared them both down for what must of been 5 seconds... they didn't touch me and it turned out they were doing those sounds and gestures to these African couple who had just come out of their flat!

It could have gone off then because I really thought they were doing it to me and I was ready.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Soffining up your target in advance of ground troops seems to make sense to me. Bomb them out of existance and the ground war will go much better.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If history has a way of repeating itself, the newcomers may step on too many toes and wear out their welcome as much as the Romans did. Not sure if there would be an all out modern Boudica incident (look it up, it wasn't pretty), but maybe people should be a bit more repectful of Brits and Celts. Their typical politeness and mostly easy going nature shouldn't be taken for granted.

That's the way I see it coming from this side of the pond, in that oddball nation of nations your country helped create and y'all like to give a hard time. Doesn't excuse anyone to treat anyone bad for where they come from, but definitely don't put up with the B.S. either. Take care of yourselves.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

Yep. I won't be putting up with any BS.

Our Government and Councils have been too soft on Immigrants, Illegals and Asylum Seekers.

You can visit some areas today where not one person speaks English!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Decided to register just because of this discussion here. So hello guys!

Well, i wasn't born yesterday and obviously aware of the hatred that immigrants are getting behind their backs(yes, I'm one of those people that came here from Eastern Europe) it's quite funny that none of you guys posted any official figures regarding the benefit system UK has, you might be surprised that most people claiming Jobseekers Allowance are British, yes I believe there is a huge problem with people living of the welfare state and not doing anything because they are just plain lazy and that's a fact.

I'm not happy with putting everyone into one bag, never claimed any benefits myself, paying my taxes, bought a house here too what Am I getting in exchange ? Certain Stigma, even tho I think I managed to "blend in" and I really love this country and please don't tell me that the immigrants are stealing your jobs, it was your government that discovered that continuing the "welfare state" at the capacity back in the day will lead to disaster because frankly the amount of people working and paying taxes was shrinking, especially in '#ty jobs' field, so what your gov decided to do is bring enough immigrants to cover their expenses, easy as that.

Best,
Erik

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BenNevis

As I said in my post 4 above yours or is it 5.... anyway:

I posted this Thread because earlier today I came out of a shop and there were 2 guys from Eastern Europe standing there making monkey sounds and playing with their lips, I turned and stared them both down for what must of been 5 seconds... they didn't touch me and it turned out they were doing those sounds and gestures to these African couple who had just come out of their flat!

You are one of the nice guys! I know people from Eastern Europe who are polite and are fine to get along with.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

TruthXisXinXtheXmist

just read your thread and thought i'd just say one thing.....Colour is Immaterial in this forthcoming ''clash'' you speak of......... it will be on of religious division and Ideology........

RELIGION is the most devious and hate ridden of all human being....

Religion is a Man-Made control designed to affect and control the masses to do the bidding of a select few.....

ABOLISH religion of all types and the world will operate with compassion and care

PDUK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join