It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 10 2013 Solar Eclipse and August 7 2013 important dates?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
See here first: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Above is another critical info pertaining to 2013 and its most important date, a solar eclipse on May 10 2013!!!!

Below is the excerpt from the article above:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Inside this cycle there is a very special sequence of inner planets' alignments (Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars with in a line with the Sun), a sequence that does not continue after 2012 (nor before 1962). At the end and the beginning there are two rare alignments of 6 objects connected with a solar eclipse: Feb 5th 1962 and May 10th 2013. The black and blue lines in the following timeline mark the inner planets' alignments, the orange lines are the beginning and end dates of the full alignments' sequence (which is divided into 8 parts as in the crop circle).

Incidentally, also in the major alignments of Feb 5th 1962 and May 10th 2013 both the pairs Mars-Venus and Jupiter-Saturn are reversed. And to make it more perfect, on the two dates of the Cancer patterns in 1961 and 2013 Mars and Venus switch places as seen from the Earth.

The period between 5/2/1962 to 10/5/2013 lasts exactly 52 Tuns, which is exactly 1/100 of the Long count. The period between 5/8/1961 to 5/8/2013 lasts exactly 52 years or 73 Tzolkings - this is the length of the Mayan Calendar round. In the table below you see these three pairs of dates on a timeline.

So based on this information the 52 year cycle (and possibly also the 5200 Tun Long count) ends in three steps; Dec 21st 2012, May 10th 2013 and Aug 7th 2013. "

____________________________________________________________________________________________

August 2013 is also an important date. Why, read below:
Tolec, another Andromedan contactee stated below:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

____________________________________________________________________________________

What about the people who wish to continue to live 3D, third dimensional lives. What about them?

ANSWER: First a point of reference - if people are physically on planet Earth in early January 2014 - they will, most will, at minimum become 4D, fourth dimensional, people. Some will, because of their soul & spirit origin essence, and current level of higher vibration, become 5D, fifth dimensional people. Please keep in mind, the raising of the vibrational frequency of this solar system, including planet Earth, is just part of its destiny, its planned evolution.

Now, as to the approximate fifty percent (50%) (+-5%) of the people who will want to choose to remain 3D and continue to live third dimensional lives: they will have the ability to choose, or not, keep in mind this is all about free will choice, to relocate to an alternative, pristine, virgin 3D world much like Earth was before it became industrialized. This planet is also located in the Milky Way galaxy like planet Earth. As to where it is located - think of this galaxy as a "pinwheel". With this pinwheel laying horizontally on it side, as a reference point, Earth is located at 7:00, on a spiral arm, as you would look at a round clock face. This new 3D world is located at around 10:00 on a clock face on a completely different pinwheel spiral arm.
People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014.

_________________________________________________________________________________

5 months before Jan 2014 is August 2013!!!

So, in my opinion, something big or unprecedented may happen on May 10 2013 first, or big events happening between May 10 2013 to August 7 2013.......Is that the reason for the timings of the Sirius Disclosure?

Let's all discuss here what you guys think would happen this May. Big earthquakes, economic collapse, ET disclosure..... I think this deserves attention, since the crop circle above clearly indicates a date where a solar eclipse coincides with a major planetary alignment since 1962. Perhaps that date, or the second date in August 2013 is a deadline for something unprecedented to happen?

edit on 8-5-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Feb 5th 1962 - Nothing much happened

So just look at the pretty alignments and have a beer mate.

If something does happen on Friday, start a thread!

P

edit on 8/5/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hope something big happens, then I won't have to do the rest of my exams

But seriously, I doubt whether anything will happen. I refer you to the hoo-ha about 21st December... Also, the 4th dimension is time so as long as we move with time, we're already 4D

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I believe the Nostradamus Quatrain below predicted something on May the 10, although, I don't if the alignments stated are true for this year.....

[X 67]

A mighty earthquake in the month of May.

Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus:

Venus also. Cancer, Mars in Nonnay (cero)

Hail will fall larger than an egg.

[IX 83] Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily.

It will ruin the great heater filled:

To darken and trouble air, sky and land

Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oh dear not this stuff again.Seriously can't we give this a rest all the previous doomsday/acension dates pass without incident.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Feb 5th 1962 - Nothing much happened

So just look at the pretty alignments and have a beer mate.

If something does happen on Friday, start a thread!

P

edit on 8/5/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

It's interesting, however, that The NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day 08/05/2013 shows the Supernova and says: "as there is a possibility that the glow of a classic supernova will soon emerge."

Namely between the 10th and the 12th of May 2013 ...

gcn.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Even though if it's millions of light years away, the fact that this happened close to May 10 2013 as well as the "Me tel u" CHANI project's me tel u before may 15 predictions seems significant.....

As for the month of August 2013, this thread has info that may be relevant to the second date above: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There's a supernova that can be seen via telescopes on the 10th to 12th of May 2013......If we can start seeing it here, then that means the light from that supernova has just reached here. Any accompanying gamma rays which travel at the speed of light will also reach here at the same time?? Read below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i hope its not this year.

We will try to be ready for the invasion.

Bless Anubis and Orion.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Nope. They are the good guys here to remove the bad guys(actually have done so already) that have already been in power here for 5000+ years behind the scenes....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you've read this, but apparently NASA are expecting a supernova around May 10th...

Thread here

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nothing happens unless PHAGE says so.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

No and no.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
_________________________________________________________________________________

Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary will happen tomorrow, Friday, May 10th. I guaranty it.
edit on 9-5-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Maybe the 10th of May 2013 marks the beginning of a period of intense Earth Change events, as indicated in that crop circle's depiction of a rare solar eclipse that coincides with a major planetary alignment since 1962?
Therefore, if there is a huge magnitude earthquake above 8.6 in the next 2-4 days, then this date marks the start of some sort of Earth Changes events acceleration. I wonder when exactly will the high-powered telescopes will catch the light from the supernova due to be seen here 10-12 May 2013? If the supernova is actually brighter than they reported, then we may see it with our naked eye during night time!

edit on 10-5-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
After more than a week of no quakes of 6.0 and above, we finally have one here: earthquake.usgs.gov...

Today is May 11 2013, if there are 7 or 8 pointer quakes the next few days, then the date of May 10 2013 has been a good marker for them.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
How ironic that the first X-class solar flare of the year 2013 is right a few days after the date of May 10 2013.
Here is the link for the info on that X-class flare: www.spaceweather.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

How ironic that it was not aimed at earth!

P

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Even though it was not Earth-directed, it still was the first X-class flare of the year 2013. What are the odds of an X-class flare occuring just 3 days after the date of May 10 2013?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Link

On average there is 1 x-class solar flare per month. Within 3 days of a particular date is +- 3. 6 days out of 30 is 1 in 5. Not particularly noteworthy. 1 in 5, not headed for Earth, bit of a non event to my mind but then you asked the question.

Hope that helped.

P

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

That statistic is based on past records. This year, this was the FIRST X-class flare of the year 2013. January, February, March and April averages a total of 120 days this year, and there are NO X-class flares for the first 4 months of this year, until May 13 2013....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join