It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Forces Hit Fallujah -- The Gloves are OFF!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I'm happy your in such euphoria Ed......you do love your war don't ya!? By the way...I forget. How many of the terrorist that did 911 were Iraqi?

How many people in Fallujah are trying to kill American,British and other countries soldiers? It dont matter about 9/11 right now, we are in Iraq and people are killing our guys.

That means we have to kill the people trying to kill our guys its pretty simple.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well no actually I didnt, I though vietnam was a good cause and if the poiticians would have stayed out of it, it would have been over. We won it military wise, just not with the folks at home calling our troops baby killers.

It is the big picture you must be aware of and by your comments, I can tell you are under 18.......no knowledge of the REASON we were there in the first place....

Ever been under a desk? Well let me rephrase that, ever been in a BOMB drill?

'nam was never a good cause. That's what the states do constantly - get in other ppl's business. Yet, I see ppl like you and others say crap like "fine, save yourself' to the 3rd world country - yet go there ANYDAMNWAY !!!

NO ONE WON 'nam, get real man.

I, personlly, would NEVER call a soldier a baby killer unless I saw a damn photo of it happening and THEN might not still out of scrutinization.

Under a desk? um, gee dood, whot's that mean? Oh how about the lamest form of self-preservation ever?

And being you are so wise to place me as "under 18" - I'm 40 fuc*ing years old, been thru my own military hell (with but a pat on the back for the injuries) have ridden with 2 biker groups that were banned from flying colors, and more bar fights than you can have wet dreams about.

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Ever been in a mortar or rocket attack? I have and I have to tell you that's when you really feel alive. If your still young enough, I would advise any young man to go to war and learn what it really means to be free. Not everyone has that opportunity, so everyone male should take advantage of the events and causes that make life worth living.

You feel alive because that's what you wanted to stay......alive. Part of what you felt was obviously displaced fear. Don't EVEN tell me you felt no fear.

When did war become opportunity? Damn, last I felt of it was ignorance personified.

So, you wish that every man go to war, geez, you got a friggen headplate in your time didnt you!

Misfit

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott so everyone male should take advantage of the events and causes that make life worth living.

Like the events of some ordinance blowing your ribcage apart? or the cause of some friendly fire leaving you a quadraplegic? they are sure reasons to make life worth living..

I understand where you're coming from grady, but mate, these days war is random bull#.. ducking from incoming sure gets the adrenaline going, but so does plenty of things.. give me a sword and I'll glady cleave some heads but asking people to run around dodging bullets and risking your life to try and be 'free' is just plain stupid.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
we are in Iraq and people are killing our guys.

That means we have to kill the people trying to kill nour guys its pretty simple.

I can not even believe the idiocy of that statement....have you used your brain here to think about what you just wrote!?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

We won it military wise, just not with the folks at home calling our troops baby killers.

WOW... I've been out of ATS for some time, and now I'm truly shoked at how political discussions have become so intellectually LOW!

How can you win a war "military wise" if you failed to invade the territories that you have claimed? Go read history books before saying such preposterous things. The US has retreated from the Vietnam war! They did so because the conflict was too damn bloody and expensive and the Vietcong were just too damn well organized for an expeditive victory by US troops. That war, just as the US occupying Iraq, is going nowhere else but straight to HELL!

What??? We won the battles, just lost the war, AT HOME!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
LMAO @ silly LadyV person who refuse to believe the truth. Saddam was an enemy of America. He tried to kill George H. W. Bush. Abu Zaqawri was in Afghanistan fighting US forces. He was wounded and found refuge in Iraq. Saddam was already under the GUN with no fly zones .... then this screwball is gonna HELP Al Qaeda under the assurance from France and Russia that he would be safe? LMAO! Wake up little girl... This is not candyland. Real warnings of Real Bullets Saddam chose the path. PERIOD!

Or is that another cartoon you missed?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

we are in Iraq and people are killing our guys.

That means we have to kill the people trying to kill nour guys its pretty simple.

I can not even believe the idiocy of that statement....have you used your brain here to think about what you just wrote!?

What do you propose you do with the people that are trying to kill our troops ask them to stop it real nice?

In war you kill the guy trying to kill you , If you cant understand that your not living in the real world

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

And being you are so wise to place me as "under 18" - I'm 40 fuc*ing years old, been thru my own military hell (with but a pat on the back for the injuries) have ridden with 2 biker groups that were banned from flying colors, and more bar fights than you can have wet dreams about.

Misfit

Well I got that one dead wrong, then you have all the reason and right to state your opinions, we just disagree, thats all.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What do you propose you do with the people that are trying to kill our troops ask them to stop it real nice?

In war you kill the guy trying to kill you , If you cant understand that your not living in the real world

Oh hun....you just don't even get it do you., you're clueless here
...You have no idea what your even saying....your out in left field somewhere looking for the ball...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Folks, you have the right to disagree, and you have the right to your own opinions. You even have the right to think someone's a real jerk.

But this whole thing is devolving into personal attacks.

Thread closed.

link   
Lets kick a** and help liberate them from the governments we helped put in.

link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Well I got that one dead wrong, then you have all the reason and right to state your opinions, we just disagree, thats all.

I thought everyone that regularly frequent this board knew that Misfit and I are married.....18....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join