It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family....They will screw over you quicker than anybody.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki
Stuff like this was prophesized in the bible.

I believe it's something like:

"When mothers and fathers would sell out their own flesh for money and fame"

It's also in the book of Enoch.

It marks the time of god!

In that case God's been and gone... before man was even around. And selling eachother out ain't no 20th/21st century thang! We been doing this throughout our history... We are animals (like, really, we're mammals) and are just like our four legged friends, who have been known to be just as crass as us... oh yes, kidnapping, murdering, pillaging etc. we're not that unique, just more able to broadcast our awareness.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

So bro, your looking at about 13 to 14 felony charges to go along with the fact the IRS is been trying to find you for 15 years, I would say you sunk your own boat. Yea I know about alll the back tax you owe,
edit on Thu May 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

so you knew the IRS was looking for your brother and you hid his location from them, and now he committed fraud against your family... ya might want to be careful.. you have admitted to hiding the location of a criminal from the irs knowing full well why and how long they were after him...

aiding and abetting a criminal against the IRS and then pointing it out to them? Ya might want to rethink your story and edit some parts of it out.

the government can be pretty irrational in regards to these matters regardless of who feels they are the victim.
edit on 10-5-2013 by vServo because: typos baby

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's threads like this that make me grateful for my own family, the close family anyway. I know that as far as close family goes, I can trust them. Although, I have a few cousins I wouldn't trust as far as I could sling a piano...

I hope it all turns out well for your son.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Quite the accomplishment on that post, I've never seen that before.
I think... that... when it comes to families, someone is going to be providing more and someone is going to be taking more, because there are pooled resources... the problem is, we as humans, are social creatures.

To the extent where we like banding together and some sense of interdependence.
A lot of problems, including social ones, can be solved through becoming more independent!
And then learning how to connect with other independent people!
But how many people could handle it?
edit on 10-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vServo

Found out about him owning more after the fact of this incident. He thought no one in the family knew. Well they all know it now. I was told by the IRS not an amount, but that he owed a whopping sum. I could give a fat rats arse what happens in this case. Not just 1099's but there's CC, and a tool rental non-return.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join