It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA star Rodman asks N. Korea's Kim Jong Un to release jailed American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Hehe...
Whats worrying me is the whole "do me a solid" thing...

"Dennis Wodman wan whaaat?
Why he wan my solid?
It seem so woooong,but OK"

Says lil kimmy boy,and sends him a box of turd.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

"I'm not a politician," Rodman tweeted. "Kim Jung Un & North Korean people are basketball fans. I love everyone. Period. End of story."

I think I've heard those last two lines from a certain politician before, hmmmm

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

whoa..
old time-y ignorance called.. it wants its opinions back

though, I would say that it should be weird that it would mean ANYTHING for a basketball player to comment on politics.. the fact of the matter is that people DO care so.. see the situation for what it is, rather than saying "oh oh oh, that celebrity colored his hair and dressed in clothes meant for the opposite sex..!"

I know you're not aware of it, but it makes you look even worse than the celebrity you're supposedly "insulting"..
(I don't think Dennis can hear any of your comments anyhow.. and probably doesn't have an ATS account.. in case you weren't already aware
)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Lil Kim has to maintain his image to his people. If he lets the American go, he has to do it in a way that makes him look assertive and wise. I doubt he'll let the American go, since the regime in North Korea hates the US. How would Lil Kim let the American go without looking spineless? I think people popularly underestimate how crazy the North Korean regime is and how brainwashed Lil Kim is. 15 years ago Lil Kim was not so little and now 15 years later he's expected to be a leader of the people. He might not be tall and he might still hold some memories of his youth and he might look young, but he's not a teenager anymore, unfortunately. I wish he was. Maybe he'd have the courage and the strength to fight against the regime.

I just don't think he's as 'little' as people say. I think people are afraid of him, so they project onto him an image of a teenager. But he's not a teenager. My opinion is the North Korean regime really does hate us. They're not kids. Whatever caused them to hate us is not going away. Making jokes about Lil Kim doesn't change it.

What I'm afraid of is one day North Korea really will follow itss word and attack someone. We're grown so used to them making threats and not following through. Too many jokes about Lil Kim and too many "demonstrations" by North Korea of its "military power". The threat someday will boil over.

IMHO, this all goes back more than a century; recently, the Korean War. The Soviet Union and the US used Korea as a proxy battlefield to spread their idealogies and superiority. Before this, it was Japan and Russia. Korea was a contested place for a long while. It's the Korean people who've paid the most for the ambitions and imperialist motives of other nations vying to own their country for various reasons.
edit on 20-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join