Is this a case of missing time?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Last night I went to bed around 10pm. I woke up later in the night or early morning, not certain of what time it was. Out of nowhere there was a flash of light in the corner of my bedroom off to my right side. I don't remember anything after that. I woke up this morning and realized that my wall clock close to where the light was is approximately 3 hours and 10 minutes faster than my cell phone and all of the other clocks in my house. I have never experienced anything like this.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I can see you're mad about this. o.o

And maybe the power went out like for awhile and you didn't notice? Just a hunch unless you have a wall clock, then my argument is irrelevant.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

It runs on batteries. I'm not mad about it, just puzzled.

Even if the power went out, what the heck caused the flash of light?
edit on 8-5-2013 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

It couldve been a car headlight reflecting on a shiny surface and it hit your eyes. I'm not sure though about the missing time.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Perhaps you should have a mod move this to the Paranormal forum!

That is a serious suggestion.

Of course, it could be aliens
That one is not a serious suggestion, unless Paranormal does not pan out.

P

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
could be them pesky aliens again is your botty sore probably best you dont remember the probing
ps watch out they always come back for more

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Or it could be 8 hours and 50 minutes behind too, no way to tell the difference. Is the clock still keeping good time? Is a fresh battery now near depletion?

It is my experience that strange events like this seem to happen in clusters followed by weeks of nothing unusual. Keep a log and wait to see what happens next.

Best regards,
Z

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I'm not heading in the aliens direction.
As far as a cars headlights, that would be impossible due to the position of my house to my neighbors.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Cell phones update their time automatically from whichever network they're on. If your clock is ahead it's because it's keeping time faster. Many alarm clocks which are designed to be plugged in but can run on a battery don't keep accurate time on the battery. They almost always count time fast. A power outage while you were asleep can cause this discrepancy. I have no idea about the flash of light though.

top topics

join