It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get it? Got it? Good.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words...

edit on 8/5/13 by JAK because:

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

edit on Wed May 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Made me chuckle

Its a good point you make, but i suppose there is a positive. At least guns don't make your breath stinky

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

LOL that made my morning.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite

Made me chuckle

Its a good point you make, but i suppose there is a positive. At least guns don't make your breath stinky

Depends where you point them and fire!!!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Have you smelt some of those cheeses!

Seriously!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Not that anyone cares about the reason, but SOME French cheese (made with raw milk and aged for 30 days) were banned because they carry Typhoid, listeria and e.coli.

You can get all the French cheese you want here as long as it's made from pasteurized milk and aged longer.

Illegal Cheese

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Listing semi auto weapons and pump action shotguns as automatic weapons is probably not accurate. Also many of the weapons listed there that could be automatic were manufactured after 1986 which means they are not legal for purchase.
edit on 8-5-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Dang, I want the automatic revolver!

2nd

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

Serious You ever tried to hold one of those things Has a buck. 3 rounds on target at the most mate. But...Only have fired it 3 times so an experienced or practiced shooter will get a mag in the centre of main mass most times. Guess it depends on the calibre.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bally001

I was joking. What the hell would an automatic six shooter be good for? I have a sweet .44 mag and I loaded some shells a bit heavy. It's a beast as is!

But, that pic from the OP shows that all those guns are automatic. Even the pump action shotguns.... I saw it on the interwebz so it must be true!

Now that I think about it, I want a full auto Turkey gun. Nothing could go wrong there!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

So was I mate. No pun intended. I am hopeless at targetting autos including rifles. Bally.

new topics

top topics

join