It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video claims Alex Jones is other people

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Sometimes people may resemble other people...

My advice to you OP...don't go to Asia.

Good grief.

hahahaha.....brilliant!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't see it at all.
Not even one bit, so he has a mole removed?

Bill Hicks was a champ and would never sell out.
R.I.P. Bill
You are missed

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
For anyone who is interested the OP and the dude who made the YouTube video are the same person, this from a previous thread of the OPs.

Im commonsense909 show support by subbing to my youtube channel ty

link

That pretty much tells us everything we need to know about the OP, the OP and the dude that made this video, same person

Now to be clear I am no fan of Alex Jones, I actually detest the man and think he is a blithering idiot but he does occasionally make a good point. However even me, a guy who openly bashes Alex Jones would call this video, “retarded” to you the OPs words.

I have several big issues with this, firstly the use of the cursing, now I am a Glasgow guy who curses probably more than most but when trying to put forward some kind of argument the use of foul language comes across as very unintelligent and lacks a certain sophistication and eloquence that might make me take notice. Had the video been articulated better I may have actually bothered to watch it all, but it wasn’t.

Even if I did get pass all of the random cursing and insults at anyone who disagrees with the OP as being “ F*****g retarded” or a “Gatekeeper” (against T&Cs?) then its stull utter rubbish. There is zero evidence presented that points to Alex Jones being Bill hicks, like none saying, he lost weight and a whole bunch of speculation. Basically the OP has just made a really stupid video of him swearing a lot and speculating even more to create what has to be one of the most pathetic claims I have seen on ATS for quite some time.

I did find some of it funny, but my guess is the OP wasn’t trying to be funny, things like “I know I work out for a living” (so what?) and “hey I am the only one who has done this type of research” (probably because no one else is that [snip] ), also loved the line “I have been awake since I was 17” ( I have been awake for the past 3 hours I think you might need to go to get some sleep, you might make better videos). Basically as well as being the most ignorant members YouTube video I have seen in a long time it’s probably also one of the most unintentionally funny videos.

I also take issue with the title of this thread, particularly with the use of the word “official”, OP what is official about your pathetic command of the English language and over active imagination?

Really overall a very underwhelming post, I actively hope that the Mods spot this and close down your thread and stop you posting any more of your silly videos.

ok after some thaught i have edited this in the interest of being fair to the OP.
edit on 8-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Alex Jones admits he is Bill Hicks

"I am Bill Hicks," says Alex Jones in one of his ravings ^^

And this article blog lays out a good argument in favor of the OP:

Alex Jones Is Bill Hicks

"Alex Jones might be a persona created by Bill Hicks’ producer Kevin Boothe with “Alex Jones” being Bill Hicks who supposedly died around the same time that the allegedly 19 year old Alex Jones first came onto the scene."

"Kevin Boothe refers to Alex Jones as “The new Bill Hicks” and also admits that Alex Jones is a persona.
Alex Jones talks about issues from the 60′s and 70′s in first person context. He is lying about his age. The vocal change is consistent of a male voice change that occurs in the early to mid 40′s (especially X-smokers). Earlier recordings, such as the Texas DPS, they sound the same (listen to the narration portion, it sounds identical to Hicks).
Words like turd maggot scum stab rape kill flush, and many more are key words both use to incite rage."

Very interesting topic. I've never heard of this theory before today. Interesting if any of this leads to an actual conspiracy.

Peace.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i did not make this video. Which is why i thanked caliberhitter in the video description. Search him on youtube. Your
hate against me makes me sick look at what you said
Even if I did get pass all of the random cursing and insults at anyone who disagrees with the OP as being “ F*****g retarded” or a “Gatekeeper” (against T&Cs?) then its stull utter rubbish. There is zero evidence presented that poill hicks, like none saying, he lost weight and a whole bunch of speculation. Basically the OP has just made a really stupid video of him swearing a

And once again i commonsEnse909 did not create this video its a mirrored vid. Owned

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I do not get it... Why would AJ be a fraud? Fraud in what way...? That he is working for the PTB? Now why would "they" use a man that is continiously bad talking TPTB as an instrument to help them? He is making the people aware of the scemes and crimes of the people he should be working for..? And who tf is Bill Hicks anyways..?

This is not the first time AJ is accused of being an dis-info agent on the PTB-payroll. I can understand people do not like his modi operandi very much and I myself doesn't like the way he is delivering his messages very much but accusing him of being a fraud doesn't make any sense.

A fraud in a way of hiding his identity because of a legal matter? Would also not be very smart when promoting your own mug and attracting the attention of the federal justice department on national TV from time to time.

Please, give me something to work with when an attempt is being made to convince me that AJ is a fraud.

edit on 8/5/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

Fair enough you did not make the video, but even if you didn’t that still doesn’t change anything I have said about it.

It is rubbish video there is zero evidence to corroborate any of it, all of my points still stand.

Could you please link us to the original video

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How about this.
I have seen them together.
They were friends.

I've been in Austin since 89'&
Alex and I have mutual friends. I've watched and listened to
AJ since 1996. (and yes back then he was still saying martial law
was just around the corner) but Alex and Bill were buddies.

Yes very different beliefs on thing like religion
but Bill like Alex,was overflowing with knowledge of TPTB.
They certainly knocked a few back and laughed.
Alex is actually much more laid back and happy go lucky
than most would ever imagine.

And here's the secret...don't tell anyone but Alex Jones
is actually Cartman from SouthPark.
Think on that for a bit.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Alex Jones is Bill Hicks....yeah and I'm Jesus Christ.
you better watch out there are a few yews about dont forget what they did to jeebus

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
wow some people do not know where the rabbit hole ends.

this might be the worst theory I have ever heard. You people really believe Hicks is Jones and because Jones has a jewish wife he is a zionist? Unreal.

And YES I am a shill. I used to be Janet Reno but after these estrogen pills I have begun to finally seem less grizzly man-ish. Wow. Please keep this video posted as the top story.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ironic that video man is calling Bill Hicks/Alex Jones a NWO #/? & "*#~ etc when Bill Hicks was so anti-establishment, AKA a real person.
There is a resemblance, even in the mannerisms, maybe Russell Crowe should give Alex a film audition for the part of Hicks.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Here you go

Make sure you check out caliberhitters podcast

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2013 by CaLyps0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
lol @ the guys voice

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I set up an account awhile back, but I haven't been on here in sometime. I specifically came back to address this Alex Jones, Bill Hicks theory, not so much because of the theory itself, but because of a lot of the people pushing it. I have no beef with Jones, but mainly I am just a huge Bill Hicks fan. There is a specific group on youtube pushing this in a very hateful way, along with a lot of other whacked theories that I believe make reasonable conspiracy theorists look bad. After hearing Hicks name dragged through the mud I made a comment on the video and was promptly attacked by 3 different people, getting called numerous things, including a Jew. So you see what kind of people we are dealing with. I know no one here knows me, but I suggest we all simply and totally ignore these ridiculous threads, because the people behind them are hateful and don't belong in the ATS community. Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a Big Government disinfo shill.

His real mother is French, he has deep connections to the Trilateral Commission, and he owns a Russian passport in the name of 'Alexy Zaplatynskyj.'

I guarantee you will not find this information on his website, but he has never denied any of it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

His real mother is French, he has deep connections to the Trilateral Commission, and he owns a Russian passport in the name of 'Alexy Zaplatynskyj.'

proof?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Sankari

proof?

Watch his show, listen very carefully to what he doesn't say, learn who his sponsors are, and follow the money. The rest you can work out for yourself.

If you can show me any place where he categorically denies the claims I've made, please let me know. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Alex Jones network GCN is ABC affiliate 100% check this out.

edit on 6-6-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join