It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking joins academic boycott of Israel

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by whatzshaken

Well that's not entirely true either - Eratosthenes of Cyrene not only postulated that the world was round but worked out it's approximate size in 240BC!

Of course that doesn't fit the narrative of history so lots of people claim Christopher Columbus worked it out 1732 years later...

the ancients knew it was round or they wouldnt have been able to calculate the movements of planets and stars. just the dark ages that switched it to the papal interpretation. i think even the israelites knew the world was round, and the other planets too. and not just round but spherical. how else could they build lunar calendars and eclipse predictors.
edit on 10-5-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If you like reading known conspiracy forgeries I highly recommend "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars", much more believable in my opinion - but still fake.

The fact that anyone can claim with the straight face that the Principles of the Elders of Zion is a legitimate document boggles the mind, there's tons of proof that it's not legitimate and none that there is...

Have you read any of them to begin with? Which ones do you disagree with? Most if not all seem to be very applicable to our sick status quo. I mean I don't even know where to begin with here, and that is what is mind boggling if you want my honest opinion, the unfathomable evil that exists everywhere.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yeah I've read it, old school conspiracy buff I am, so I've read all the txt files that were doing the rounds in the BS days

Do we see lots of it happening in the world today? Yeah.
Does it actually make some valid points? Yeah.
But there wasn't a world wide Zionist conferance and they aren't the minutes from it.

That said though, just because something is fake doesn't mean people shouldn't read it.
Thats why I pointed you towards Silent weapons for a Silent War:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

It's another fake doc, but there's a lot of stuff in there that is definitely happening.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If you like reading known conspiracy forgeries I highly recommend "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars", much more believable in my opinion - but still fake.

The fact that anyone can claim with the straight face that the Principles of the Elders of Zion is a legitimate document boggles the mind, there's tons of proof that it's not legitimate and none that there is...

Please - if you're going to dare to be so critical it would be good if you would at least get your terms straight.

Its "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and NOT Principles of the Elders of Zion - Zionist's are unprincipled. This is no small error by the way. Its the kind of a mistake that ill informed people make when they don't know what they are talking about with respect to the dangers of Zionism not just here in America, but throughout the world. Anyone who had seriously studied the subject would never have made such a flub as that.

And there is NO forgery there in those documents. Every word is accurate and true and the manner in which the demonic cult of Zionism has played itself out historically is proof positive of the authenticity of the Protocols of Zion. Only those of us who are well versed regarding the absolute evils of the cult of Zionism would be aware of this though.

edit on 10-5-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seinfeld

Stephen Hawking joins academic boycott of Israel

Well, anyone with eyes can see that he is not well. Get better soon Stephen and then change your mind and root for the only functioning free democracy in the Mideast!

Hes fine, one of his earlier interviews from couple years back

youtu.be...

Professor Stephen Hawking: The attack on Gaza is similar to that on Lebanon two years ago, that killed over two thousand but did not achieve Israel’s war aims. I think the assault on Gaza will be equally unsuccessful. A people under occupation will continue to resist in any way it can. If Israel wants peace it will have to talk to Hamas like Britain did with the IRA. Hamas is the democratically elected leaders of the Palestinian people and cannot be ignored.

to dismiss a mans view because of his physical state is not smart

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Worked to death, shot to death, beat to death its all the same. My point is Id rather be a palestine in a ghetto than a jew in the holocaust. I want life. I think most people do. Its innate to want to survive.

edit on 10-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Look at people on here trying to make out that Jews have caused mass slaughter to palestines the same way it was inflicted upon them - no they havent. Apartied yes, is it fair no . Something needs to be done to create some form of compromise and something maybe one day will be done.

Now Israel is the homeland of the Jewish peoples, and others need to totally get over this fact.There happens to be christians, non jews and muslims also in Israel. I think something like 35% are not actually Jewish in Israel. So Israel is totally tolerant of those who are tolerant of them.

70% of the total amount of Jews in Israel were actually born there so this Zionism isnt as huge as you think even.

Many peoples/governments/presidents have conquered others lands throughout history.

[

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Look at people on here trying to make out that Jews have caused mass slaughter to palestines the same way it was inflicted upon them - no they havent. Apartied yes, is it fair no . Something needs to be done to create some form of compromise and something maybe one day will be done.

Now Israel is the homeland of the Jewish peoples, and others need to totally get over this fact.There happens to be christians, non jews and muslims also in Israel. I think something like 50% are not actually Jewish in Israel. So Israel is totally tolerant of those who are tolerant of them.

Many peoples/governments/presidents have conquered others lands throughout history.

think you need to get some facts straight,

no one is arguing Israel is the homeland of the Jewish People
what people are arguing about is Israel and the occupation of the west bank and Gaza and what is the death of the two state solution as Israel continues to expand its settlements

the expansion of the settlements hasn't just bought boycotts from academics from abroad but also from mainland Israel where academics in Israel also see the expansion as hurdle to peace

the whole bollox about you people coming in and shouting your heads off at how Israel is being targeted unfairly and anyone that speaks out against Israel is wrong have to many screws lose.

and the whole historical conquest crap is getting old (this is 2010 not the stone age)

the way things are heading the two state solution should be abandoned and a one state solution implemented with Palestinians and Israelis having to form one country.

would be the death of the Jewish state

Israel are signatories to the UN and as a UN member have to follow the same laws which they preach others need to follow when it comes to its sovereignty

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

facts are facts there isnt going to be the death of a jewish state called Israel . Just as there isnt going to be a death of the British state or the usa state and so on.

Its happened. Over! Its final.

You can boycott or what ever but there isnt anything one can do now.. about the situation. Unless you actively go over there to help the palestines whom apparently are going through much worse than Jews did during the holocaust - a blatent lie. You only need look at videos of them to see they arent that badly off, they have cars, schools, and so on.

So Stephen Hawkings aired his views. And him being a genius is meant to make them - also worthy of consideration. I think his head is in the clouds.

If and when Israel feels palestine is no longer a threat then they will let them go... and make it so they can enter the country. They cant enter the country because they are simply " trouble" for them.

You can complain the Jews have dominance in the area but you cant change it...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by bodrul

facts are facts there isnt going to be the death of a jewish state called Israel . Just as there isnt going to be a death of the British state or the usa state and so on.

Its happened. Over! Its final.

lol firstly that cracked me up

one fear of most Israelis is that if a two state solution fails and they are forced with a one state solution it will be the death of a Majority Jewish state

as of currently 2Million+ Israelis are Muslim and christian and thats out of what 6/7 million of the population
now if they were to have to absorb the Palestinians then its the coffin on the principles of a whole/majority jewish state.

now you can throw a tantrum on how that is not right and how it will never happen and so on untill the cows come home

reply to post by bodrul

You can boycott or what ever but there isnt anything one can do now.. about the situation. Unless you actively go over there to help the palestines whom apparently are going through much worse than Jews did during the holocaust - a blatent lie. You only need look at videos of them to see they arent that badly off, they have cars, schools, and so on.

So Stephen Hawkings aired his views. And him being a genius is meant to make them - also worthy of consideration. I think his head is in the clouds.

hey everyone has a right to their views but to make things more interesting how about this

Norman Finkelstein

UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza

Israeli academics boycott West Bank settlements

www.bbc.co.uk...

dont tell me now those people of the Jewish faith who also agree with the rest of the world and also have had family suffer and die at the hands of Nazis have their heads in the clouds and are self hating Jews for not standing up for settlements or the actions of Israel?

reply to post by bodrul

If and when Israel feels palestine is no longer a threat then they will let them go... and make it so they can enter the country. They cant enter the country because they are simply " trouble" for them.

You can complain the Jews have dominance in the area but you cant change it...

I cant really respond to this part as its to much of a joke and i cant think of anything serious to say

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Please - if you're going to dare to be so critical it would be good if you would at least get your terms straight.

Its "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and NOT Principles of the Elders of Zion - Zionist's are unprincipled. This is no small error by the way. Its the kind of a mistake that ill informed people make when they don't know what they are talking about with respect to the dangers of Zionism not just here in America, but throughout the world. Anyone who had seriously studied the subject would never have made such a flub as that.

And there is NO forgery there in those documents. Every word is accurate and true and the manner in which the demonic cult of Zionism has played itself out historically is proof positive of the authenticity of the Protocols of Zion. Only those of us who are well versed regarding the absolute evils of the cult of Zionism would be aware of this though.

Well if you want to get picky the proper title is "The Protocols of the learned Elder of Zion".

The only people who insist that this blatant forgery is the real deal are those who want to believe that the Jews secretly run the world. Large parts of it were plagiarised from "Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" by Maurice Joly

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29
Well if you want to get picky the proper title is "The Protocols of the learned Elder of Zion".

Please - if you're going to dare to be so critical it would be good if you would at least get your terms straight. The document refers to a group of "elders" and not to a single person.

SO - Its "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - and NOT as you state incorrectly "The Protocols of the learned Elder of Zion"

As for the rest - Please don't refer us to Wikipedia type analysis -

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Please - if you're going to dare to be so critical it would be good if you would at least get your terms straight. The document refers to a group of "elders" and not to a single person.

SO - Its "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - and NOT as you state incorrectly "The Protocols of the learned Elder of Zion"

As for the rest - Please don't refer us to Wikipedia type analysis -

Who needs Wikipedia, there are other sources on the net.

www.history.ucsb.edu...

Now, if only some people could move away from Metapedia, Rense and Stormfront for their information.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The only people who insist that this blatant forgery is the real deal are those who want to believe that the Jews secretly run the world. Large parts of it were plagiarised from "Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" by Maurice Joly

Satanists hiding under judaism because judaism is the oldest known religion and the most prestigous. Satanists run the world, not jews. Technically ALL religions are fake anyway. I don't believe in any. I only believe in god, satan, angels and demons. Everything else is bs!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Judaism is the oldest known religion?
Have you done any research at all? Seriously troubling...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29

Maybe if you take "paid zionist shill" from your avatar people would be less hostile towards you. Sometimes I wonder if people are actually what they claim to be OR if they do it to lower the quality of the site.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Judaism is the oldest mainstream religion and I am talking about the abrahamic based religions.

When we talk about religions in a zionist thread we are talking about WESTERN BASED religions.

Try to stay on topic for a change. Is that too much to ask for?

And coming from someone who confuses "principles" with "protocols".

edit on 11/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Gary29

Maybe if you take "paid zionist shill" from your avatar people would be less hostile towards you. Sometimes I wonder if people are actually what they claim to be OR if they do it to lower the quality of the site.

Irony is lost on some people.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Judaism is the oldest mainstream religion and I am talking about the abrahamic based religions.

When we talk about religions in a zionist thread we are talking about WESTERN BASED religions.

Try to stay on topic for a change. Is that too much to ask for?

And coming from someone who confuses "principles" with "protocols".

edit on 11/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Who is this "we" you are talking about? Is there more than one of you, or are you claiming to speak for others on here?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hang on a moment, you got the name wrong too
that means your word is worth about as much as mine surely?
Do you have any evidence that it's not a fake? At all?

And back to the matter at hand - it wasn't phrased that way - you said it was the oldest known religion and it's not.
Changing the statement to the oldest Abrahamic religion is fine, but somehow I get the impression you didn't mean that when you wrote it

edit on 11-5-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2013 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join