It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee on the end of Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You people need to realize that Obama isnt going to be impeached. He is going to finish his term. End of story. So stop wasting your time and divert your attention to doing some good in the world around you. BTW, being the 1st black president, he will be remembered in time as a great man and a hero. Theres nothing you can do to change that. Its going to happen.

FYI- I dont like Obama, I just live in the real world.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wills120
Just some observations:
- Rubio is a RINO
- Rand Paul pissed me off with his drone comments
- P. Ryan is great but I'm not sure he has the charisma to handle it yet.
- Cruz is good but is a lightning rod as is Palin

Far from 100% certain on this but my choice so far is Nikki Haley.

They'd all have less chance than Romney did. If Christie ran, I, as a democrat, would even take a serious look. He doesn't pander to the party and is one of the more honest politicians I've heard in a long time.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by wills120
Just some observations:
- Rubio is a RINO
- Rand Paul pissed me off with his drone comments
- P. Ryan is great but I'm not sure he has the charisma to handle it yet.
- Cruz is good but is a lightning rod as is Palin

Far from 100% certain on this but my choice so far is Nikki Haley.

They'd all have less chance than Romney did. If Christie ran, I, as a democrat, would even take a serious look. He doesn't pander to the party and is one of the more honest politicians I've heard in a long time.

You're probably right, Christie does tell it like it is. However, I'm not a big fan of Christie....he is strongly anti-gun.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Never gonna happen..
These poor republicans tossing and turning at night..
"how are we gonna get Obama?!" wish they work on
on something like, I don't know... the Country?

Also if Obama got impeached for Bengazi
what would we do to Bush/Cheney?

Those examples aren't even in the same universe
as far as travesties.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cholo

'Wide Receiver' was initiated by Bush; 'Fast and Furious' was Holder and Obama.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Huckabee on the end of Obama

Oh the visuals of that are just too much to bear. It's off to another article for me !!!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

LOL @ tyrannical Regime. Wow, first world problems indeed. Google Tyrannical Regime right now, hurry, you can still save some face.

I'm really tired of this tactic of trying to say that we as Americans don't have the right to be dissatisfied with elements of our country because we "have it better" than other places in the world. That's a tactic to try to silence people with guilt. Shame on you.

Tyranny comes in many forms. Our is a soft tyranny, and many fear that it's only STARTING as a soft tyranny, but will get worse. Other horrible regimes in the world started as soft tyrannies. The slow erosion of liberty and indivduality, under the guise of "levelling the playing field" or any other such rhetorical BS. Germany is a good example.

When things are near their worst, people will line up for slaughter thinking they're lining up for handouts. Smiling and thanking their oppressors all the while. Then, when they have you in their grip, they take everything.

You cannot deny that the current America is showing signs of decay. Leaders abusing their priveledge and being above reproach. In America we have the right to DEMAND BETTER from our leaders. Stop trying to make people fell guilty for wanting more from those who hold our future in their hands.

-Mordeen

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Huckabee feeds emotional words right wing likes-->more applause-->more money

Maddow feeds emotional words to what left thinks is right.->more applause-->more money

Very simple

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The end of Huckabee.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Obama is not going anywhere.

It is just pressure tactics, to make him agree on something he is reluctant to do.

Presidents are sensitive to their legacy, and this President is especially more sensitive as he was brought to power by a broad spectrum of citizens.

It is difficult for him to take rash actions which could paint him in bad light later.

The Benghazi incident is not such a big deal. A bunch of CIA operatives got killed by a mob. They knew they were operating in hostile territory. They knew the 'risk'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join