It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee on the end of Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Could this be a reality? One could only hope.
Anyway I found this today while I was checking the news. Mike seems to think that this whole Benghazi affair will be the undoing of a tyrannical regime. Well at least their leader. He goes on to say that he doubts that Obama will finish this term.
I done a quick search and found nothing on this story. So if this is a repeat
post mods please delete
I have to go to work so I wont be able to respond until lunch. Just wanted to put this out there
link

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

They said the same stuff about Bush.

Nothing will happen because Americans are self absorbed and apathetic.
Huckabee is dredged from the same scum as Obama.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

They said the same stuff about Bush.

Nothing will happen because Americans are self absorbed and apathetic.
Huckabee is dredged from the same scum as Obama.

I have no love for Huckabee--or any of the rest of the lying bastards, right down to the lowest lying toady. But these are desperate times, and I'd be thankful for any chink in the armor of this . . . "current resident of the White House" and his entire worthless lot.

So I'll just say I'm guardedly hopeful....

edit on 5/7/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I'm with you in trying to stay hopeful, one day enough people will figure it out and get pissed off.

But I won't be holding my breath.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Ex_CT2

. . .

But I won't be holding my breath.

Damn! I've been doing it wrong!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Then we get stuck with Uncle Joe. That's no bargain either, afaik.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I know I been thinking the same thing.
What a nightmare that would be. It reminds me of the movie dumb and dumber I can see it now.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I had hopes that Huckabee might have something until he mentioned it would not happen if the Dems regain the House and hold the Senate. That is what is going to happen, just like Obama was reelected when no one thought he would be. We don't have a vote anymore, it is all controlled by the elitist .

Things will be how the elitist want them. All Huckabee is doing is shilling for them. Just like all the talk show people and cable show's(O'Rilly, Hannity and the rest).

Do you think Obama is worried about anything? he goes to Mexico and says the drug cartels are getting there guns from the U.S. after Fast and Furious, how insane does it get before people see that this clown is untouchable. He can say or do anything then he rubs it in the face of the American people.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

But let's suppose for a moment that it happens. Joe doesn't have whatever the hold is that Obama has over his followers; they'd be devastated and disorganized. It could change politics enough that we might actually have a chance to get some . . . I don't want to say "honest" . . . perhaps "somewhat better" . . . officeholders into a few offices. It could be just the little bit of hope that we need. It could, very likely, in fact, change the complexion of politics for years to come.

Right now I'd take anything we can get....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Even worse it will ensure a Republican in the white house next term. On the surface that doesn't sound too bad, but then...did you see who ran last time?? Do you remember? LOL Oh God!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Is it your opinion that there is no Republican who would be better than Hillary Clinton? While there is a small chance that this will flush Obama, shouldn't it put an end to Hillary's career?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Even worse it will ensure a Republican in the white house next term. On the surface that doesn't sound too bad, but then...did you see who ran last time?? Do you remember? LOL Oh God!

I don't care what party the next Prez is from, Dummycrats or Repubtards. I want someone who is a patriot and will follow the Constitution that they take an oath to uphold.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
just like Obama was reelected when no one thought he would be.

Most people and polls said Obama would be reelected, what is your source for your silly claim?
edit on 8-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

I had hopes that Huckabee might have something until he mentioned it would not happen if the Dems regain the House and hold the Senate. That is what is going to happen, just like Obama was reelected when no one thought he would be. We don't have a vote anymore, it is all controlled by the elitist .

Things will be how the elitist want them. All Huckabee is doing is shilling for them. Just like all the talk show people and cable show's(O'Rilly, Hannity and the rest).

Do you think Obama is worried about anything? he goes to Mexico and says the drug cartels are getting there guns from the U.S. after Fast and Furious, how insane does it get before people see that this clown is untouchable. He can say or do anything then he rubs it in the face of the American people.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

Nevermind that fast and furious was initiated by Bush.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I have to think (hope?) we won't get another group of retards from the Right and that does include Romney. Maybe this won't end as badly as I was thinking?....So, you have to look at who's in line and being groomed for president. Joe Biden? I can see him running. I don't really see any other Democrats besides Hillary being pushed to the forefront. So based on who's being groomed. I see a republican primary with Jindal and Christie rising to the top....against Biden, with Hillary out. Dark horse is Jeb Bush or maybe he's the next chosen one. I hope not.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by charles1952

I have to think (hope?) we won't get another group of retards from the Right and that does include Romney. Maybe this won't end as badly as I was thinking?....So, you have to look at who's in line and being groomed for president. Joe Biden? I can see him running. I don't really see any other Democrats besides Hillary being pushed to the forefront. So based on who's being groomed. I see a republican primary with Jindal and Christie rising to the top....against Biden, with Hillary out. Dark horse is Jeb Bush or maybe he's the next chosen one. I hope not.

Biden is too old to run... Hillary is the candidate, notice how Hillary ads start popping up online.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Right, and the GOP wouldn't just offer up a clown in an overstuffed #!%@$ costume for the next "election" to thunderous (and thoroughly braindead) applause?

Narnia, please.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by amazing

Is it your opinion that there is no Republican who would be better than Hillary Clinton? While there is a small chance that this will flush Obama, shouldn't it put an end to Hillary's career?

No republicans are not good at governing at a national level.

Both Clinton and Obama have turned around economies that suffered from republican policies.

The Dow was over 15,000, in three and a half years the economy will be singing.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cholo

Nevermind that fast and furious was initiated by Bush.
That's not quite right. There was a "Fast and Furious" type program started under Bush. He ended it before Obama came into office, and it resulted in no deaths.

Obama started the current "Fast and Furious" program on his own.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think the premise of this thread is that Benghazi will bring down Obama and Hillary. Not saying that will happen but if it does, then the question is, who runs? And who do the Republicans put up against them. Hillary is being groomed now but if she's out someone has to run and I think, or would like to hope that the republican party will come to the center where most of us live and offer a real candidate?

<<   2  3 >>

join