It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Rising - DOCUMENTARY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.canada.com...

The moon landings were faked. 9/11 was an inside job. Conspiracy theories are everywhere but how and why do we believe them?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"this content is currently unavailable"

i guess its out of my zone

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Same. In the US. That the problem?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here ya go.

Set against the global socio-political landscape, Conspiracy Rising uses the latest science and psychology to investigate the causes of conspiracy theories, why we are wired to believe them, and how as a society it is imperative that we separate the fantasies from the real threats.

I'm not so sure we are "wired to believe them", but I do agree with that last sentence. Depending, that is, on the perspective it is being said from.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
That is an interesting video, but as a conspiracy theorist myself its no good saying well lets just be a little bit unsure of the facts given and if the truth comes out and the conspiracy is right then we can jump and shout.

The problem with that is the people that have access to the information, the people and the power to find the facts out are mostly the people the wont to keep the facts a secret,

the information the conspiracy theorist has is sometimes very convincing and it has to be listened to as that story has some reality to it, and isnt just an outlandish theory based on a persons opinions and thoughts.

The reason some of the biggest conspiracy theories have gone on and on is because of some of the evidence, the outcomes that have occurred after the event to benefit the few, and the official story just doesnt add up, so its good that there are a lot of people now chaseing all the leads as one day one of the big ones might just show us to be true.

But as much as like a good conspiracy theory its doesnt deflect me from my responsibilities as a parent, and as a decent human being, but i will always keep looking over my shoulder just to be double sure, as you cant just go with the flow, otherwise we be lead right down the garden path.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Set against the global socio-political landscape, Conspiracy Rising uses the latest science and psychology to investigate the causes of conspiracy theories, why we are wired to believe them, and how as a society it is imperative that we separate the fantasies from the real threats.

Wonderful... another group of desk'perts to tell us why we think as we do and how we should think to be a fully approved member of the 21st century.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
More like a bunch of narcissists who believe that they are always right and that everyone should believe them. Wonderful...
SH

top topics

join