It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope returns LIVE to ATS Radio this coming Saturday (11th May 2013) - Citizens Hearing on Discl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yep - you read it right.

ATS Live has secured an interview with Nick Pope for this coming Saturday, and we want YOUR questions regarding the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure.

Nick Pope - Biography - Citizens Hearing on Disclosure

Nick Pope - Official Website

This will be a special ATS Live! interview, with the show starting an hour earlier than usual at 8pmEDT - check out the ATS Live Forum for the full show details later on in the week.

In the meantime - please add your questions below and star your favourites - we won't be able to ask all of them on the show, but we'll do our best to ask as many as we can.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Nick .. Do you think having Steven Greer involved devalued the event and what do you think this event will achieve other than another documentary ?... Thanks .

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ive always wondered why the military would appoint a civilian who is not strictly a scientist to head up the MOD program on UFO's.

Id also like to ask if the main focus for the investigations he was doing was to identify invading craft / tech from other countries from a purely defense standpoint or was it to try to look for visiting aliens?

edit on 7-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The Rendelshem Forest UFO Incident

Nick, with regards to the Rendelshem Forest UFO Incident of 26th December 1980, to your knowledge have there been any reports logged of the same "Craft" being sited elsewhere in the UK on the days prior to 26th December 1980?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'd also like to ask Nick about the Rendlesham/Bentwaters incident in 1980 and which seems to be a solid UFO case with plenty of witnesses testimony at first . But it also has so many contradictions when you dig deeper.

i) Does he have any theory as to why Jim Penniston believes he walked around a craft with strange symbols on the side for 45 minutes, took photographs of it (that didn't come out), and then years later recalled a binary code that was downloaded to him. Whilst John Burroughs, who was yards away from Penniston, recalls nothing but seeing undefinable lights in Rendlesham Forest?

ii) On the second night of events Colonel Halt describes beams of light coming from unknown craft in the sky over the twin bases shining into the (nuclear) weapons storage area. Given this was a tense time during the Cold War is there anything on record to state why the Colonel did not put the base(s) on full alert and request fighter cover?

iii) Can Nick give us his own thoughts as to what may have happened at Rendlesham in 1980?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Nick could you please read my thread about an encounter with a live alien species and comment either here or on the show? I promise upon my honor that what I have revealed is a true account.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I would like to ask Nick Pope a question.

What UFO story is so compelling that he believes is 100% without a shadow of a doubt, true?

Thank You.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Hi Nick, what is your own personal views of the late Dr James E McDonald and his investigation's he carried out on numerous UFO cases in the USA in the 50s and 60s. That Dr McDonald clearly exposed a number of "force fit" debunking explanations given by the USAF on a number of "high strangeness" cases, i ask this because i would like your opinion on this given the fact that those cases McDonald exposed as "force fit debunking" ones and that the data contained in them was warrant enough for the military intelligences at the time to apply "force fit debunking explanations on them.Is this grounds that a systematic agenda of covering up those UFO cases that where harder to explain or that they would not submit to any known natural explanations and any force fitting explanations was preferred than the ET hypotheses.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nick seems quick to dismiss 'reentering satellites' as the solution to a number of UK-area UFO waves. In my experience, this common reaction reflects lack of reliable knowledge of just how weird such reentries can actually look, and be perceived as.

To defend his dismissal of that category of explanation -- he knows which cases we're talking about -- ask him to briefly describe what a reentering satellite or rocket body actually would look like, and the limits to the degree of misperception that witnesses could be expected to have.

Specifically:
Could a person watching a fireball swarm from a reentering booster rocket report seeing an angularly-large structured sharp-edged star-occulting object drifting soundlessly across the sky for several minutes? Is that misperception even possible?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello Nick, I'd like to ask if you've ever heard about the release of (or existence of) any gun camera UFO footage from the U.K. Government?

It mentions in this article by MUFON's John F. Schuessler that the U.S. Government have never released a single frame of it and the reason I'm interested is that U.K. Under Secretary of State Ralph Noyes once mentioned secret screenings of UFO Gun camera footage for Air Defense staff as far back as 1970.

Cheers.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
can you ask nick why he told me in a email that he no is longer investigating in the ufo field.

my email was about the sighting my family and i had was ufo over A55 chester to rhyl on the 28th april 2011 at 12.15pm to 12.50pm

link to my old account and thread is
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is from the Original thread

reply to post by philware

ive even asked nick@pope he said he no longer
reserches any sightings

just brick wall after brick wall
edit on 11-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My question for Nick Pope.

Nick Pope when do you feel we will have full on disclosure, either by the gov't or by ETs themselves or both?

Thanks for your time!

-SAP-

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've been listening to Pope for 10 years. What new can he add. He can rehash rendalsham, etc.

Not saying I don't beleive in it, just tired of the same summary of the same cases without ever any evidence

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
My question for Nick Pope.

Nick Pope when do you feel we will have full on disclosure, either by the gov't or by ETs themselves or both?

Thanks for your time!

-SAP-

There will never be. Its like the war on terror. He'll leave you hanging with the repeat stories as he cashes the checks from his lectures.

The english accent helps to sell him well in the US

At this point I don't think he has anything we cant get open source

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dear Nick Pope,

You worked under the British Government Ministry of Defense , investigating UFO's. On November 2006, you resigned from the post at the MOD, saying the government's "X-Files have been closed down.

Do you really think it has been closed down or maybe revived under another name , And if so who do you think is working on that?

Greetz Observer1,

Peace

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Great question, actually!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What did you think of the deathbed confession?
Have you seen more of the interview than what was shown to us and do you believe it's the truth?

ETA.
Do you know if the aliens talked about in that interview were from the Roswell crash and do you have any idea what happened to them?

Are you aware of any aliens, like the tall whites, or alien bases anywhere on earth now?
edit on 9-5-2013 by LEL01 because: Added more.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Kind of like how you are rehashing your posts about him?

-SAP-

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join