It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer's DNA - The Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The "Four Winds".

Earlier we saw the passage regarding the Four Winds. What is wind mostly made of? Nitrogen. What are DNA Bases mostly made of? Yep... you guessed it... Nitrogen!

Nitrogen is Element "7", which just so happens to be the number of flames on the Candlestick.

What do the flames represent? Spirit or Breath.

Revelation 4:5
"...and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God"

We all know that breath is the same as wind, so...

...and looky there! The masons have connected the Four Gospels to the Ark of the Covenant. Just wait until we expose the mysteries there. It gets waaay better.

To be continued.
edit on 8-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Oh... and speaking of the 'Fab Four'...

Did you know that the 'Winged Beatle', or 'Scarab' can be connected to A, C, G & T?

Look at the Keystone again...

That is the Zodiac sign of Cancer. Cancer is the Scarab in Egyptian Cosmology.

So much Magick to share... so little time...

To be continued.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UncleMikey
...I've got a bunch more to add over the coming days and weeks.

you might want to compare notes with EnochWasRight
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as he has also posted extensively re C=666 and suchlike

as has been pointed out [though crudely and unmannerly], your 1st error, as with EnochWasRight
is that you are researching to confirm your belief system, instead of cultivating Naivette, beginning from a position of completely Socratic ignorance, and "letting the chips fall where they may".
in truth, i don't know where to start, from the congenital need of Xtians to demonize "The Other", be it Woman or other Faiths; to the barely sublimated bloodlust that seeks to aid an abet the extermination of 90% of the human race [see revelations], and the often overt indulgence in it via missionaries to stir up witch-hunting and gay-burning in Africa, and let's not forget the the latest "innocent little lamb" arrested by NK, obvious spy is obvious [as cia often uses missionary work as cover and catspaw], Asians know very well what these missionaries bring in tow, whether intentionally or not.

i've taken the time to point this out to you young scholar, as i was once like you, and had chewed up, sucked the juice, and spat out, these subjects by the age of 12 -- over 30 years ago! i was limited to books, visiting libraries and discussions with priests and rabbi's, so i had less exposure to "error" [i.e. misinformation], than is now available via the 'net.

save some time, [thanks to the 'net you may wind up wasting time until you're 60] and stop looking without for answers
the answers are within, however, if you listen to others and believe that meditation is of the devil...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UncleMikey

What is wind mostly made of? Nitrogen.

Elemental nitrogen. Which is a diatomic gas. Which is distinctly different than the nitrogen found in nucleotides.

What are DNA Bases mostly made of? Yep... you guessed it... Nitrogen!

Your definition of "mostly" seems a little lacking. None of the nucleotides are more than 50% nitrogen. There's just as much carbon, if not more carbon, in all four of them.

Another poster was right to draw the parallel between your content here and EnochWasRight's thread about the structure of various atoms. You're working backwards from your conclusion and force-fitting data to match instead of working from the data and finding your conclusion.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I can tell you that the first part of your video is wrong because you think Lucifer and Saten is the same guy...this is incorrect.

Lucifer was one of the Elohim who mated with Eve and she gave birth to Cain who was the first titan or demigod.

These subsequent bloodline of Cain was called the sons of God, Saten was among this bloodline and he is called Azriel in the book of Enoch. Lucifer on the other hand was Samael.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks iterationzero.

I will use the term "Nitrogenous Base" from now on to reflect the point better.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Random slide...

DNA is a ladder... and the 'King' uses it to get to heaven.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

DNA is a ladder... and the 'King' uses it to get to heaven.

everyone's made outta DNA..

we know a 'king' to be a ruler of his domain
..all this is analogous to; the one who rules his/her domain (gnosis of self) ascends the ladder..

the problem is the next part.. climbing that ladder.. most people are too distracted by the rigors of 'real life' to pay any attention to this

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Next up, we will cover the Nucleotide. Let's get familiar with the basics...

Phosphorus is Lucifer as well as Venus.

"...hence its name given from Greek mythology, meaning "light-bearer" (Latin Lucifer), referring to the "Morning Star", the planet Venus"

en.wikipedia.org...

Phosphorus is used to make matches and is representative of fire, passion, emotions, lust and general Magick aspects of human Nature.

Deoxyribose sugars are derived from glucose. Glucose breakdown dominates energy production in most animal cells. Energy makes us go!

I used Isis as an example of this relationship and found the word 'Horus' in Phosp-Horus to be very fitting.

Here we see the 'Word' (A, C, G & T) associated with 'Milk' which is readily converted to sugar energy...

1 Peter 2:2
"As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby"

Last but not least, we have our Hydrogen Bonds at the 'center' of DNA. You can insert your favorite Solar Deity here. I prefer Christ. He represents el numero uno... Element #1...

Yes, Hydrogen as well as the other building blocks occur all throughout our bodies, however our focus here is to see whether the Elohim are trying to tell us something.

For you see... it is in between the wings of the Cherubim that the Bible tells us Christ comes to meet us...

...and here is one of those Cherubim...

That would represent one complete DNA Nucleotide.

Here is an alternative version to keep in line with our Ancient Alien DNA studies...

Here are some images for reference...

www.google.com...

I emphasize Christ because this particular builder is not stupid enough to reject the Chief Cornerstone of my DNA.

Duh.

To be continued.

edit on 9-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Nice.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Eventually, when we have progressed far enough along in our studies, we will be able to decipher this image...

Hint: It's not a 'light bulb'... lol.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"Protons are the primary building blocks of our universe, they are at the center of every atom and therefore are everywhere and in everything"

www.activistpost.com...

AHEM...

Colossians 3:11 "...Christ is all, and in all"

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Mate that is some brilliant work, but as a geneticist there are far too many simplicities in this for me to take it too seriously. I did star your work though because although I don't agree with it, it was so good I read it all! Most posts I get tired of quickly. As others have stated, this is what this site is all about, freedom of ideas, expression and above all imagination.

Just fab

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I suppose this is the equivalent of somebody pasting a lot of pictures and newspaper clippings and Bible pages on their wall and connecting them with bits of yarn. Something the police would later find.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

WOWY WOW WOW

Now that I took the time to watch your video which was great! (I would recommend slowing it down a bit, while yes its readable, but to see all the pics and text it goes by to fast, good thing the pause button is my friend lol, but pausing wrecks pacing of film)

This is really interesting, and after seeing what you had to offer and comparing it to mine and others background knowledge and information it seems you could be onto something .Excellent work. However theres no telling if you just pieced together convient/coincidental information, one can make the bible say or interpret it in anyway someone wants. Anyways great THEORY/research, you found some great paraels,correlations/similarities, between the bible, genetics, and ancient cultures/mythos.

BUT a huge RED FLAG was when you said "Want to see more? Make this video go viral? In the mean time enjoy the slideshow" Shouldn't you reveal your findings regardless of it going viral? (I am curious to see what else you have, and I bet I'm not the only one) So now I can clearly see you have an agenda, is it one of misinformation and deception? We all know a great lie holds a grain of truth. or Is it one of profit or fame?

UncleMikey EXPLAIN THYSELF!!!

edit on 11-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: added

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
injoyed your video..a bit fast though....thank you

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope

WOWY WOW WOW

Now that I took the time to watch your video which was great! (I would recommend slowing it down a bit, while yes its readable, but to see all the pics and text it goes by to fast, good thing the pause button is my friend lol, but pausing wrecks pacing of film)

This is really interesting, and after seeing what you had to offer and comparing it to mine and others background knowledge and information it seems you could be onto something .Excellent work. However theres no telling if you just pieced together convient/coincidental information, one can make the bible say or interpret it in anyway someone wants. Anyways great THEORY/research, you found some great paraels,correlations/similarities, between the bible, genetics, and ancient cultures/mythos.

BUT a huge RED FLAG was when you said "Want to see more? Make this video go viral? In the mean time enjoy the slideshow" Shouldn't you reveal your findings regardless of it going viral? (I am curious to see what else you have, and I bet I'm not the only one) So now I can clearly see you have an agenda, is it one of misinformation and deception? We all know a great lie holds a grain of truth. or Is it one of profit or fame?

UncleMikey EXPLAIN THYSELF!!!

edit on 11-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: added

Thanks HumanitiesLastHope.

There is so much more I want to share with you all. I am really just scratching the surface with the film and my posts so far. I've been sharing these slides and theories for years on other forums, but I'm fairly new here, and I don't know what I'm allowed to post as far as links to competing forums.

If you are interested in seeing all of the slides I've made over the years, you can go to my website...

www.unclemikeysresearch.com...

and click on the 'see my important slides' link.

You can see my progression from silly primitive ideas (from two years ago) to my more advanced theories as of late.

To answer your question about the 'viral' part, it's basically this...

I spent many months making my first move "Uncle Mikey's Research", and I thought it would do better. I took the time to write a script and record it all with my voice and edit it etc. It was a LOT of work, and I didn't get paid for it, nor did I make any money after it was released.

I'm still in that position now. I work a normal 9-5 job, and I just don't want to spend a lot of time recording if people aren't going to be interested.

So, in the end I decided to turn the movie into a quick slide show to at least get the info out for now.

What you are seeing now in this thread is me basically writing the script for the sequel (again, if there is enough interest shown).

I hope that makes sense. I'm going to keep adding more info here over the coming weeks, so it should be fun.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok... so we have a 'Triple Mary' representing the Triple Phosphorus Strands of Giant DNA.

Please note! We are not talking about the real Virgin Mary, but rather the imposter... Isis, Ishtar etc. She is the one that would like to be 'The Most High'.

Also note that we have 'three missing girls found' in the news, to go along with our yarn and news clippings theme.

No 'word' of them for 10 yrs...

www.cnn.com...

Are the Elohim sending a message? Perhaps the 'Lost Word' has been found.

Let us not forget the Triple Goddess...

Oh yeah... that's got Triple Helix DNA written aaaaall over it.

"She" is the Third Strand being added to the other two. It's only a matter of time before they arrive once again.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Meet the Lamassu!

Let’s dig a little deeper into our Fab Four. So far we’ve seen them in Biblical themes, Tarot Cards, Masonic and other occult artwork as well as Egyptian Hieroglyphs as the Four Sons of Horus/Isis.

We can even find them in ‘The Key of the Mysteries’…

Matthew would be Aquarius in this example.

They aren’t using this in Alchemy to Bio-Engineer a new human are they?

Uh oh. This looks serious.

Where else can we look? How about the Assyrians!

Now we’re talking.

Ancient Aliens, here we come. Yep, that’s right. Here is a quote from Wikipedia…

“The lamassu is a celestial being from Mesopotamian mythology”

en.wikipedia.org...

We now have direct evidence linking all of this to Ancient Visitors.

Note that the Lamassu were placed at the entrance of the kingdom…

“The lamassu is at the opening of the city, so that everyone who enters sees it”

… that is because, before we were born, our spirits entered the ‘Kingdom of God’ (Mom’s Ovum… AKA, life on Earth), and was ‘grafted’ onto the Tree of Knowledge (DNA) via the Four Bases.

…and here is what it must have looked like…

Eagles (Cytosine), Oxen (Guanine), Lions (Thymine) and Angels (Adenine) being ‘grafted’ onto the Tree of Knowledge to prepare the way for us to be conceived. They are even pollinating the branches with honey!

Now that your eyes are opening, you are now ready for some more verses…

Romans 11:17
"If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root"

Romans 11:24
"You, by nature, were a branch cut from a wild olive tree. So if God was willing to do something contrary to nature by grafting you into his cultivated tree, he will be far more eager to graft the original branches back into the tree where they belong"

I see many of you are starting to get it. Very good!

Now, try and imaging these Ancient Visitors having the ability to shrink themselves down to the size of DNA. Can you see them tending to your tree? Maybe they are healing you at this very moment. Hundreds of tiny angels… personally fixing your broken branches…

edit on 12-5-2013 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I haven't paid attention to the point of the OP but if it is to say again 'aliens are demons, Lucifer, hocus pocus' - better quit now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join