It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Prophet Watch....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We will never know the outcome of this (s)election, as in 2002 and 2000.

It was rigged the whole time.

As before. That's my call on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
We will never know the outcome of this (s)election, as in 2002 and 2000.

It was rigged the whole time.

As before. That's my call on it.

Rigged, not rigged Whatever, thats why I have brought this up. He is the President and I believe there is an underlying factor to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Some people don't feel his Presidency enjoys any legitimacy even though the Media slavishly showers him with credibility.

To some of us he is merely a pretender and a puppet for NeoCons and industrial PACs involved in War, Prisons, Pharmaceuticals and Intelligence activities of globalists and other nationals.

But, President? Never. I have a copy of his military papers. Never.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The way I understand the "false prophet" thing is that someone who claims to know God's will, God's bidding for people, and who claims that whatever he is doing is with God's blessing attached to it, BUT then goes and does something that totaly contradicts the message and work of Jesus, can be considered a False Prophet.

Bush could fall into this category. So does Bin Laden. He too claims that he is doing God's will, but that doesn't really seem like it. As Jesus said, there will be many false prophets.

Anti-Christ on the other hand, is someone who will set another belief instead of belief in Jesus to be the right religion. Replace belief in Jesus with something else.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That sounds right.

The false prophet, perhaps, doesn't need to be just one individual. I mean, we have a whole top-heavy leadership of men talking about wanting peace while they are prosecuting war, torture, the suspension of civil protections against slander, the rigging and falsification of elections, the use of influence-peddling is the major technique for gaining subsidies and special privileges.

All these men who profit off misery, disease, prisons, arms, defense systems against nontechnical people, etc., would fall into that category, doncha think?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First of all there are many false ones out here in this universe. This is why people u as a people must stay strong, and mentally aware of the crap that is around us. (u just got to look at certain threads that people post!)

The ones who think they know, know nothing and the ones who dont know, know it all.

Study and then re study, Trust me on this people there is a lot more to learn than what u possibly think u have studied.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes, and the more you find out, the more you realize you know nothing and there truly is no way to actually know anything.

Folks here keep asking me for judgments; and I simply don't know what to say. Proof for virtually every issue has been carefully hidden by our protagonists. They have covered their tracks everywhich way.

How can we KNOW, except to intuit and infer by insinuations and physical evidence [which TPTB keep trying to hide from us]???

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes there will be many False Prophets, and I would throw OBL in there. He has stated that he wants freedom and Peace for his people, but he does not have the power to wield as the President of the United States does. Just being the President alone used to have significant meaning and Trust for those around the world. I remember seeing a video clip of a US President showing evidance to another world leader, and the leader said, "The word from the US President is all the evidance I need".

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Not any more.

The number of photos I have of our current Leader--obviously--obfuscating, dodging, leering, pouting and summoning his courage--would challenge a Method actor to duplicate in a whole evening of drama.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Not any more.

The number of photos I have of our current Leader--obviously--obfuscating, dodging, leering, pouting and summoning his courage--would challenge a Method actor to duplicate in a whole evening of drama.

Thats why I said it Used to have. This has clearly gone out the window.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
As you clearly stated, and is painfully obvious...

"You have taken some lines out" ... Do not reduce yourself to the same word games the x-tian folks love to play man... You know, 'only when it fits'

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

I have never heard Bush utter the name, Jesus, man .... Not saying he hasn't, I have just not heard him say it,,,, He is all about 'god' ...

Jesus rebukes this biblical character know as 'god' ...

The christian church itself is the Anti-Christ,,,,
Which means, 'in place of christ' .... The Christian religion is all about control ,,, anti-christ control ....
"THOU SHALL NOT.."

On the other side of this coin,

Anyone stop to think this man named Jesus, maybe was doing exactly what the verse warns against? Claiming to channel god, i mean ...

That is if he even said those words at all .... That could be part of the deception as well ...

When I read the verse it is not clear if the one coming in 'his' name is falsely claiming himself to be christ or if he comes falsely claiming 'Jesus' is Christ...

Reading the words of Jesus seem to imply that he was a mere mortal man. One whom the 'christ conscience' descended upon ...
He never claims to be god nor the son of god ....Even rebukes some who call him these things.

He was much more meek than Bush, who weilds the name of god like it is a machine gun....

Props to the poster who said , " no man will know" ,,,
The word clearly tells that if you are hunting a sign you are chit out of luck... It means you are not being called to do something to avoid your own destruction. the way noah was building a fallout shelter while having no knowledge of why he was even building it.

This is to say, if you are taking verses out of the bible and trying to make predictions ir equate them to things you understand, you are in essence 'coming in his name' , deceiving people with those verses by claiming it could be speaking of one man specifically or one current event in your life.

IMO, he speaks against doing exactly what we see being done here bruh...
take it for what it is worth...

heh, reading the words of one poster sent the following thought through my mind....

"when; you don't know, you don't know, you don't know ..."

I consider this entire post on topic by virtue of discovery....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm not into Scientology, but their teachings cover what you just said.

We know what we know.

And we know what we don't know.

But we don't know what we don't know; and there's the danger.

By remaining oblivious [by doctrine of keeping unity above all things] and we don't know about the behavior of our associates, and we don't know about the behavior of our representatives, and we don't know about the behavior of our law enforcement officials; and we don't know about the behavior of our Judiciary--

all of a sudden we are sheep shorn of all practical knowledge for coping with everyday life. They're just sitting around waiting to be told what to do, by their erstwhile "leaders."

And this is what the wolves and goats in the Church have taught the people to do: be oblivious to everything in the "outside world."

Dangerous dogma. Turns people into helpless pack animals.

YHVH's Holy Laws [as I understand them, 255 of them, not 613] do not reduce people to pack animals. They provide good principles of public health, personal hygiene, nutrition, family and business ethics and group problem solving--just as soon as you clean out all the ethnic cleansing and stoning for personal sins.

So, by Christian preachers teaching credulity and blind obedience to the pack, they have de-evolved their congregations back to a condition experienced BEFORE Moses--back to Egyptian slavery conditions.

What a shame.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Shawnee, Have you actually read the Bible? I do not mean this in a condescending way, but the answers to your questions are contained there-in.

Jesus spoke to Matthew that many will come in his name declaring that they are the "Christ".

The reason I omitted certain scripture is because it does not pertain to "False Prophets", not simply because I wanted to use what fits. And no one knows, comes from Jesus Himself....

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

I would also like to know how the "Christian" Church is the AC, if you had said "Roman Catholic" I could see that.

Please read the Bible and have understanding of the WHOLE Thing, and you will see I am not pulling bits and pieces as I please......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join