It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Prophet Watch....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey I thought I would Just throw this out there.

Is it Prophecy? Considering the Pre-Election Dramas and the Exit Polls having Kerry Winning, Bush has come out on top. Most articles I have read have been giving credit to the 'christians', or 'Bible belt' as the deciding factor. GW does spout alot about God wanting him to be President and the such, but has not come out and said "I am Christ". Giving the death of Arafat, depending on how and who his responsibilities are handed over to, this could easily increase the Prospects of Peace. If GW manages to Broker a deal, which Tony Blair basically called for him to do today, I would be seriously worried........

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think GW has serious mind problems, it's clear that he has divine delusions and he thinks he's some kind of messiah by the way he says God wanted him to win, etc.

I don't believe peace is possible with him as president, he thinks he is on some kind of crusade against terrorism and that the only way to solve problems is through force, which in my opinion is a very bad combination.

Also I don't think he has any rights to choose who should take Arafat place, I don't think the Palestinians would be happy about it given the US support of Israel.

[edit on 6/11/2004 by OniShiro]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The thing that is starting to intrigue me as that I feel People are looking at him as having all the answers, the Big Kick from "Christians" in the election, to me, is a tell tale sign. I keep reading over the Book of Matthew, I think this election was alot closer than people think or know.

Blue Letter Bible.org

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have taken some Lines out, I you go based on the assupmtion that this was more or less a 50/50 vote, Verse 40/41 seem to identify. Look we all do not know what was rigged and what was not. So I am basically asking to go on presumption that is was. Could he in essence be a False Prophet? It makes sense to me......

[edit on 6-11-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
??

isn't this FALSE PROPHET person....also refered to as a '2nd beast'.

whose main claim-to-fame, is to implement the world-wide honoring/
worshiping of the 1st beast?? whose fatal head wound was healed.??

a GWB personna surely wouldn't play second fiddle to another mortal,

(as you say, GWB has this crusader, dictator mode that drives HIM...)

99 44/100%

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No. Jesus talks to Matthew about many will come in my name Proclaiming to be the Christ(which Bush has pretty much all but come out and said), there will be False Prophets and they will deceive many. It is just one Pillar in many....

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I haven't look at it from that angle before, but I think you are right TrickmastertricK.

and shall deceive many

If you think about it, when he said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, couldn't it be interpreted as a false prophecy itself? it's clear he deceived everybody then.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I do not think America is ever mentioned but once or twice in the Bible. When it is mentioned it is not by name, but as a young cub. America is around for the last invasion of Isreal, and on the side of Isreal.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There are a few false prophets out there right now.(Maybe even a few on this messageboard)

I know all of you by now have heard of Sollog.

There are many people claiming to be Maitreya or claim to channel Maitreya. That is in interesting subject. Put that into Google and sit back and read for days.

There are many people claiming to Jesus Christ and have formed cults in many areas of the world. Anyone remember David Koresh?

Do Google searches for:

"False Prophets"
"Maitreya"
"Sollog"

Come up with your own. It is amazing the kinds of crazy crap you can find in the bowels of the internet.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh, I just thought of something. I know many of you have seen some of these TV evangelists on late at night, certain religious cable stations, and every Sunday morning. Have you ever really listened to what they are saying? Have you seen these "Faith Healers"? I can't understand how these faith healers can sell out a huge stadium. There was one I saw that had to house 50,000+ people. Are there that many "suckers" in this world? These people do not claim to be Jesus but they do claim to have Jesus "running through them". Ummmm, that would be channeling.

Plus, you have to look at the amount of prophesing they do. It is insane. Most of the ones you see on TV are all talking about how Jesus is coming tomorrow. The Catholic church at least in my area won't even talk about the book of Revelation. I went to Catholic school for 9 years. (Kindergarten - 8th grade) I do not consider myself a catholic anymore however. I don't like how they pray to saints when it says in the Bible that there shall be no one between you and God.

The False Prophets and False Christs are here. You just have to look for them.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
I don't believe peace is possible with him as president, he thinks he is on some kind of crusade against terrorism and that the only way to solve problems is through force, which in my opinion is a very bad combination.

Oh yeah...that's right 9/11 was a peaceful demonstration by terrorists, I forgot...... Terrorists have shown to be so peaceful....it's a shame that Bush and some others want to get rid of these people...shame, shame, shame.....

You have to be very naive to think you can reason with terrorists, but hey if you want to talk to them and see if you can reach an agreement with the Islamic extremists it's fine by me.....

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let me ask something...what in the world does this have to do with Bush..... When did he say he was Christ or a Messiah?.....

Please post link where i can see this, thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Let me ask something...what in the world does this have to do with Bush..... When did he say he was Christ or a Messiah?.....

Please post link where i can see this, thanks.

I agree with this. I don't ever remember him ever saying that he Christ or a Messiah? This is beginning to sound more like a hate Bush thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Oh yeah...that's right 9/11 was a peaceful demonstration by terrorists, I forgot...... Terrorists have shown to be so peaceful....it's a shame that Bush and some others want to get rid of these people...shame, shame, shame.....

I don't support any kind of violence, it doesn't matter if it's terrorism or any other kind, that's why I don't think that violence is the answer, you just have to see what's happening between Palestina and Israel.

And If you want to fight terrorism, you must fight the terrorists, not whole countries like Iraq or Afganistan, which had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, but Bush used the fear of terrorism as an excuse to do his little private oil war.

If Bush really wants to get rid of terrorism why did he allow the Bin Laden family to leave the United States on 9/12, the day after the attack?

Believe it or not, Bush doesn't really cares at all about terrorism, he only uses terrorism as a political mean for his goals

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OniShiro
Believe it or not, Bush doesn't really cares at all about terrorism, he only uses terrorism as a political mean for his goals

Because if he did care, the hunt for sleep cells in this country would be on, more of an effort would be put forth to finding Bin Laden instead of Hussein.

Afterall it was Bin Laden who is connected to 911 and various US embassies across the world.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Please do not turn this into a political nonsense thread. If you reread the begining, I stated that he has never said he was the 'Christ'. The reason I bring this up is because this years Election Win, is attributed to the Bible Belt, Bible Thumpers, Christians, whatever you want to label it. According to Bible Prohecy, there will be "False Prophets", I am not saying he is the Anti-Christ or anything, just that he may be a 'misleader' based on his Faith Based decisions. GW seems to think he has all the answers to all of the problems. He wants to bring world peace, and will not stop at anything to make this his reality.

I could provide thousands of links, but it ceases to miss the point. Depending how Propecy is interpreted, he could well be a False Prophet.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I could provide thousands of links, but it ceases to miss the point. Depending how Propecy is interpreted, he could well be a False Prophet.

Or he could be the Anti-Christ!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Please do not turn this into a political nonsense thread. If you reread the begining, I stated that he has never said he was the 'Christ'. The reason I bring this up is because this years Election Win, is attributed to the Bible Belt, Bible Thumpers, Christians, whatever you want to label it. According to Bible Prohecy, there will be "False Prophets", I am not saying he is the Anti-Christ or anything, just that he may be a 'misleader' based on his Faith Based decisions. GW seems to think he has all the answers to all of the problems. He wants to bring world peace, and will not stop at anything to make this his reality.

Kerry said that he wanted world peace and that he had a plan to get there. How come he is being considered as a "False Prophet". Why couldn't Kerry be the 'misleader'.

Because Bush won: because of all the awful, horrible Christians out there, who have somehow been decieved into reelecting Bush.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
1) No one I know voted for bush because they thought he was "christlike" "a prophet" or "messianc" They just though he would do better than kerry and was more concerned with amercans than kerry.
2) No one I know voted for Bush because they believe he "has all the awnsers"
3) Bush has never stated that he wants to "create world peace"
4) the Bin laden's were not flown out of the country on 9/12 thats a myth which even the 9/11 comission has disproved, the only one who believes it is Micheal Moore
5) The Bin Laden family has hundreds of members with the name Bin laden, should they all be persecuted because one member of the family is a murderous lunatic?
6) People have been saying "the end of the world is nigh" for at least 1000 years.
7) the hunt for sleeper cells in the US is ongoing to this day, what do you think the FBI's main priority is?
8) The bible states that no one will know who the antichrst is, so stop accusing everyone and thier brother.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by knights5629
Kerry said that he wanted world peace and that he had a plan to get there. How come he is being considered as a "False Prophet". Why couldn't Kerry be the 'misleader'.

Because Bush won: because of all the awful, horrible Christians out there, who have somehow been decieved into reelecting Bush.

Kerry was not elected President was he? People did not have to Vote for Bush because he is Christ-like, nor that they think he has all the answers. Part of the Deception is gaining peoples Trust regardless of their reasons for voting for him.

He is NOT the Anti-Christ, the AC is suppose to come from a poor background, and Bush is/was not poor.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
1) No one I know voted for bush because they thought he was "christlike" "a prophet" or "messianc" They just though he would do better than kerry and was more concerned with amercans than kerry.

That does not have to be a reason. The second part of the sentence should answer the question.

2) No one I know voted for Bush because they believe he "has all the awnsers"

Unless you know the 50million+ people that voted for him, this does not lay merit.

3) Bush has never stated that he wants to "create world peace"

As an original signer of the U.N. Charter, the United States of America is committed to the United Nations. And we show that commitment by working to fulfill the U.N.'s stated purposes, and give meaning to its ideals. The founding documents of the United Nations and the founding documents of America stand in the same tradition. Both assert that human beings should never be reduced to objects of power or commerce, because their dignity is inherent. Both require -- both recognize a moral law that stands above men and nations, which must be defended and enforced by men and nations. And both point the way to peace, the peace that comes when all are free. We secure that peace with our courage, and we must show that courage together.
State.gov

4) the Bin laden's were not flown out of the country on 9/12 thats a myth which even the 9/11 comission has disproved, the only one who believes it is Micheal Moore

CBS News
USA Today
This is open to speculation

5) The Bin Laden family has hundreds of members with the name Bin laden, should they all be persecuted because one member of the family is a murderous lunatic?

What does this have to do with the topic?

6) People have been saying "the end of the world is nigh" for at least 1000 years.

I never said it was the end of the world, I personally believe we are in the "End Times", but the actually end is still far away, IMHO

7) the hunt for sleeper cells in the US is ongoing to this day, what do you think the FBI's main priority is?

Again What does this have to do with topic?

8) The bible states that no one will know who the antichrst is, so stop accusing everyone and thier brother.

Again, I have never stated he is The Anti-Christ, he is supposed to come from Rome.

I leave a little Something

I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn�t do my job.
- George W. Bush, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Jul. 9, 2004

It is one thing to look to the Lord or Bible for guidance, but to say he "speaks through me" is a little out there. God stopped speaking through people once the Bible was written.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join