It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universal mind healing project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The universal mind healing project is for the purpose of practicing a little mind control and at the same time helping those who need healing. The purpose is to gather as many people a possible from all over the world to send a healing thought so someone in need. The exercise is simple simply take a deep breath and hold it for about 25 seconds and while holding your breath think of a person you know who needs healing and try to visualize him/her the best you can then say mentally something like: "With this energy you will be get better and better" then exhale and RELEASE the thought and image into space and think about it no more. The universal intelligence will take care of the rest. You can repeat the exercise another day but always remember to RELEASE the thought and image and don't think about it anymore. RELEASING thought and image is the key to a successful healing. We hope many people will join us in this project and help us make this world a little better.
edit on 7-5-2013 by frankky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I like your zone.

Carribean expert.

Tongue in cheek, bloody riviera.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Okay, I'll give it a go. Who wants well wishes?

Oh, and sign me up for the list, please.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Oh, you don't want me anywhere near this. I HATE driving in snow storms. So, when I see a forecast of a snow storm coming I put ALL of my energy and focus on mentally moving those clouds in another direction.

Every time, I mean EVERY FREAKIN' TIME we get hit worse than what the forecast called for! So, if I send a healing message to someone with a sprained wrist I'm afraid their arm might fall off.

edit on 5/7/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join