It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8yrs & Onward: Repercussions of Obama being most Pro-Israel president ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The Obama administration has been better for Israel than the last eight administrations

So, he says as long as US is around, Israel will exist. Oh well, so much for PALESTINE!

But, what about the (collapsing) fate of American economy & society, in light of Rothschilds' choice, and Rothschilds' priorities?

Not just limited to Barry's 8yrs, but now the setting of an ongoing complacent puppet precedent, in national submission to the Rothschilds, that American leadership's no longer much about... America.

edit on 7-5-2013 by below because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by below

That's funny.... Cause from what I read here on a daily basis Obama hates Israel, wants to march all the jews into gas chambers, and throws Israel under the bus at every possible chance.

That said, I think it's been good for Israel. Aid is still flowing, UN sanctions still being ignored, continued settlement expansions...

AND most of their brown skinned enemies are being bombed, have been bombed, or are about to be bombed.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by below

huh wait.... what?

Yo Obama, I'm really happy for you, I'ma Let you finish, but Bush was the most Pro-Israel president of all time.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Obama Administration And Zionism?

"The dream of true freedom finally found its full expression in the Zionist idea."
- Barak Obama
(a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Harrison J. Bounel)

The current administration is extremely pro-Zionism.

Peace.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by below

Did you even read the LINK you posted? Thats ok I guess cause it appears no one else who posted did either.

Biden’s remark would come as news to many observers. The Obama administration has consistently maintained a tense relationship with the current Israeli government, including and especially Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Most notably, President Obama has reportedly outright stated that “Israel doesn’t know what its own best interests are.”

So that article is in contention with the title of your OP.

Deny ignorance.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
you know.. no matter what's going on in the world, no matter how it's worded by whomever, wherever on this planet at the root it all boils down to.. "all eyes on israel" and even israel knows they get a pass on just about anything they do to anyone they want.

i don't understand how anyone can not know this, i bet if you ask any person of any religion why israel gets so much tolerance by their allies they'd tell you the same thing and i bet even atheists are probably aware..

i bet everyone does know it but just choose not to admit it to themselves because admitting it would be admitting there actually is a God and Jesus was more than just a simple carpenter or an idea coming to light in recent years a stone mason.

think about it.

new topics

top topics

join