It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Turkey deems Israel attack on Syria 'Unacceptable'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Despite being a staunch critic of Assad, Turkey's Prime Minister calls Israel's airstrikes on Syria "unacceptable"

This comes in contrast with Obama's quick rush to judgment barely after the 2nd airstrike, calling Israel's actions "justifiable". Of course this Zionist puppet Barry finds it justified, as it recently gave Israel 70 billion dollars, calling it 70 million dollars
and just weeks ago allocated another $3.1 billion in military aid to Israel for 2013 so far, especially toward even more Israeli weapon stockpiling.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We are so angry with you that we are going to tell you how angry we are. Then we are going to write you a letter to tell you how angry we are. Then we aren't going to do a damn thing about it.

-Turkey

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That's funny.... I rather deem Turkey's sustained attacks on Kurdish villages and civilians across Northern Iraq for at least the last decade to be unacceptable. I doubt they care about opinion on that. Why should I care about theirs on Israel's actions on Syria? I think it's a fair point, personally.

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. (complete with steam)
edit on 7-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The Kurds and Turks/Iranis/Iraqis have been scrapping for years and years.....
What does that have to do with the unprovoked attack on Syria?
The Kurds started the war with Turky by the way......

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by below

"Unacceptable"? Simmer down Turkey, someone's feelings might get hurt.

Clearly, theyre a bunch of anti-Semites.

Those Turkey-ites are as sharp as they come, nothing slips past them.

In other news, stealing is bad, lying is wrong and smacking someone is hurtful...

edit on 7-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The Kurds and Turks have been scrapping for years ...and Syria first engaged with war against the freshly minted State of Israel about 10 minutes after the Jews announced they'd declared one. (Maybe 15...for time delay on teletypes to finish printing back then..
)

It has everything to do with it because the very nation making issue of Israel and Syria tangling in this way is who has been doing it, themselves, against another group on a regular basis.

....and who started what between Ankara and the Kurdish Minority in both Turkey and Iraq is s hotly debated as the issue of Israel and it's neighbors. So, even there, given who is making statements in this case? It relates for the Pot vs. Kettle argument.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
That's funny.... I rather deem Turkey's sustained attacks on Kurdish villages and civilians across Northern Iraq for at least the last decade to be unacceptable. I doubt they care about opinion on that. Why should I care about theirs on Israel's actions on Syria? I think it's a fair point, personally.

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. (complete with steam)
edit on 7-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely right. Starred.
edit on 7/5/13 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join