It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many People Are Going To Stay In The USA?Or Are You Running Away From Home Like A Kid?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
America's Unreality

[edit on 6-11-2004 by SuperKyle]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you are so concerned about this country and don't love it enough to stay and help fix WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH IT......Leave

I have been around here for 5 decades and have seen alot come and go, faced the draft(vietnam) and would have gone were I drafted(no rich guy here)..my number was like 364 or something.

But this is so tired! so many lil bit*hs crying about LIFE

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Might be a good time to mention that the censors are in place for a reason, let's not circumvent them please.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone
Please forgive my anger as I am proud to be a AMERICAN...
and for all that we do wrong, we have done a HELL of alot more RIGHT!

Boy, you are angry. As far as a "HELL of alot more RIGHT" comment, it really seems like it might sit more at a push than a landslide.

Aside from that, what would you say is the biggest problem we have today in America?

What should be done about it?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone
Take a moment and smell the roses or simply shut the F**k up and leave already pahleeeeeeze?

I wouldn't want to "burn" your feelings, but I think your juxtaposition of these concepts indicates you may want to really check them at a deeper level, perhaps with some intervention.

Sounds like the Bush position, being a bringer of peace and unity and flower power while wanting to go down as a wartime "president".

Only maybe the flowers are fake.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join