It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Blogger Over Obama Ineligibility Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I couldn't find anything in ATS search on this.

I can't find much information to say if this is true or not. I'm sure ATS will have no problem finding the true story. If anyone can find more info. on the story I'd appreciate it.

If true, I wonder what the FBI was looking for. Why put someone in hand cuffs, takes their computer, then turns around and tells them that they are in no trouble.

"Our friend and diligent researcher and the person responsible for exposing several of  Obama’s fraudulent activities  in several venues was interviewed, hand-cuffed and had his property removed by the FBI.     Al Hendershot  found Obama’s alias of  Harrison J. Bounel ,  Obama’s non-payment of taxes on a home in Chicago that he does not own, and the  Obama’s use of multiple social security numbers.   In addition, he  has worked with Jerome Corsi and the Cold Case Posse on the ineligiblity issue related to the Usurper."

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

Sorry, forgot to add the link.

Pladuim
edit on 7-5-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Do you have any source on this?

If it is true, it is really big news.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just curious... how is one liable for 'non-payment of taxes on a home you do not own'? If you don't own the home how can you be accused of non-payment of taxes??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here ya go, forgot to add the link, and posting new threads isn't all that easy on a cellphone.

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

Pladuim

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Ha, I asked myself that same question when I read that part. I think the author needs to explain that a little better.

Pladuim

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sounds like he was arrested for being too stupid

You can't have a usurper in a democracy, well aside from George Bush.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would doubt that he was arrested for political reasons, as any personal publicity for the blogger will just spread his data further and quicker. Like that kid rapper who was arrested, publicity only assists their "cause" or career. Anyone savvy who is connected to Obama would have either nixed this arrest, or now, after the fact, will make the charge (whatever it is) go away.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Harrison J. Bounel claim is simply not true.

Harrison J. Bounel

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
People need to be careful with how they post things. Instead of saying "you are" or "they are" you would say "I think, believe, feel" so you don't come off as a threat. Its always been that way with police officers but being careful with words now becomes even more important with the ease of tracking what people are saying.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If the FBI was going to raid someone because of this information, they would have raided MANY bloggers over the past 6 years, because this "information" (rumors) about Obama has been circulating for that long.

More likely, something he posted was seen as a possible threat to the president.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
If the FBI was going to raid someone because of this information, they would have raided MANY bloggers over the past 6 years, because this "information" (rumors) about Obama has been circulating for that long.

More likely, something he posted was seen as a possible threat to the president.

here's a report on the deaths threats...short and to the point.
jezebel.com...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but i think the FBI is a key organisation in the usurping of the American democracy since the Kennedy assassination and before that event.
They have been situated in a unique position for many decades to have the goods on just about anyone of any possible political,business,or even crime family potential.
Their data base now undoubtedly includes the bloggers computer files as well........
Hoover was connected to people behind the JFK assassination....and the picture painted of the way the elite run things is not a pretty one....
So much has been exposed by Peter Lavenda and others,that its obvious there is a distinct under current of evil that pervades the very bowels of America.
Good men everywhere are obliged to their duty.......its time to rise up and let the world know who you are.
The corruption is what is killing America.......and the world with it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
The Harrison J. Bounel claim is simply not true.

Harrison J. Bounel

Well leave it to Snopes to clear it all up LOL It's not like they're in the tank or anything LOL

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thinking about this again - it's possible the FBI is compiling evidence against the POTUS as they did nothing to the guy and didn't appear to serve him a warrant in order to obtain what ever it was he had on his hard drive.

Well one can dream, can't they?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Just makes them look like bad guys if you ask me

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

By all means, point how way/how Snopes is lying in their debunking of the rumor? Oh, you can't. It's much easier just to dismiss it out of hand, then, and accuse them of being on Obama's payroll.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by Bilk22

By all means, point how way/how Snopes is lying in their debunking of the rumor? Oh, you can't. It's much easier just to dismiss it out of hand, then, and accuse them of being on Obama's payroll.

Prove what snopes said is true. See we can all plat that game.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

I forgot to say, they're on someone's payroll, but probably not Obama's. Someone higher than him

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubSea
Do you have any source on this?

If it is true, it is really big news.

So is the Benghazi lies and cover-up. It's worse that Watergate because no one died in that cover-up scandal.

Just because something is huge news doesn't mean the Praetorian media will PUT it on the news.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Monger
reply to post by Bilk22

Prove what snopes said is true. See we can all plat that game.

I forgot to say, they're on someone's payroll, but probably not Obama's. Someone higher than him

Any sources for Snopes being on a payroll? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering cause I've never heard anything about them and have been to the site a few times

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

In addition, he has worked with Jerome Corsi and the Cold Case Posse on the ineligibility issue related to the Usurper.

If this is really true Obama wouldn't waste his time having him arrested. He would be too busy laughing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join