It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas a satanic ritual?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Being a scholar of scripture I can attest that most of the language used to describe Jesus' (original Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek) birth indicated the timing to be around the Feast of Trumpets in early Fall, just prior to the great fall harvest time when the Feast of Tabernacles occurs, before the sheepherds brought their flocks in.

Also understanding what the Feast of Trumpets pictures in God's word creates added beautiful undertanding to the purpose of God's Passover sacrifice; Jesus Christ.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by DaTroof

Being a scholar of scripture I can attest that most of the language used to describe Jesus' (original Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek) birth indicated the timing to be around the Feast of Trumpets in early Fall, just prior to the great fall harvest time when the Feast of Tabernacles occurs, before the sheepherds brought their flocks in.

Also understanding what the Feast of Trumpets pictures in God's word creates added beautiful undertanding to the purpose of God's Passover sacrifice; Jesus Christ.

God Bless,

I thought the purpous of the "passover sacrifice" was the death of all the innocent first born children of families who didnt paint their doors in Blood? All because Jehova kept hardening pharaohs heart so that he wouldnt let Moses go so "God" could show how vengeful he was (and his vengeance is unsurpassed)

-But it was about jesus, then, huh?
edit on 7-5-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Just because, as a pagan, you do not believe in Satan, doesn't mean you are not actively worshipping in the manner that such a being created for you to worship in.

As the origin of all that opposes the truth of God, any type of worship apart from or against that which God reveals is true is from Satan and thus Satanic, regardless of what the one doing the action believes personally.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the origin of truth, all other beliefs are false and originate from the source of falseness, Satan. You will not believe this or understand this concept at this time, but it is true regardless. Long before pagans were celebrating the winter solstice, Satan existed and created a manner of worship against what is true, in which you place your faith in at this time.

No one is debating that false worship existed before the birth of Jesus Christ (paganism) but to think that is not Satanic is to remain in teh darkness of this age; by God's perfect design.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Just because, as a pagan, you do not believe in Satan, doesn't mean you are not actively worshipping in the manner that such a being created for you to worship in.

As the origin of all that opposes the truth of God, any type of worship apart from or against that which God reveals is true is from Satan and thus Satanic, regardless of what the one doing the action believes personally.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the origin of truth, all other beliefs are false and originate from the source of falseness, Satan. You will not believe this or understand this concept at this time, but it is true regardless. Long before pagans were celebrating the winter solstice, Satan existed and created a manner of worship against what is true, in which you place your faith in at this time.

No one is debating that false worship existed before the birth of Jesus Christ (paganism) but to think that is not Satanic is to remain in teh darkness of this age; by God's perfect design.

God Bless,

Satan is one tricky bastard.

Created false religions, made fake dinosaur fossils all to trick mankind. And only Christianity can save you. Only Christians know the truth. Their book says so.

BTW I am not a pagan and I find your condescending attitude offensive.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Read the actual Passover rites/ritual revealed through Moses when God gave the law to mankind, not the single event of the Passover resulting in the begining of the Exodus.

50 days later (from the day of the waif sheif), Moses received the law of God on Pentecost at Sinai. In that revelation came the rites of the Passover Sacrifice.

A male lamb of the firstborn (or male goat) without blemish (representing sin) was to be offered up for the remission of the sins of the family. Its blood must be "spilt to the Earth" and the animal is to be roasted and eaten (take this bread and EAT IT).

On Passover 31AD (the day of the death of Jesus Christ) God offered up His only son the "Lamb of God" whose sacrifice took away the "sins of the world" (family). Jesus' blood spilt to the Earth (pierced by a spear) rather than the far more common manner of death through being "nailed to a pole" (not cross) which is suffication.

God gave His Passover sacrifice for mankind on Passover 31AD, he did the very thing he asked Abraham to do on Passover nearly 1700 years earlier when he was willing to sacrifice his only son (Isaac) for the remission of his family's sins.

Passover has been fulfilled many times throughout history. If you really want to know what is true regarding the Passover, this posting is a start, however I feel from your attitude you were just looking to find fault, which is a normal and expected response to truth from God.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Read the actual Passover rites/ritual revealed through Moses when God gave the law to mankind, not the single event of the Passover resulting in the begining of the Exodus.

50 days later (from the day of the waif sheif), Moses received the law of God on Pentecost at Sinai. In that revelation came the rites of the Passover Sacrifice.

A male lamb of the firstborn (or male goat) without blemish (representing sin) was to be offered up for the remission of the sins of the family. Its blood must be "spilt to the Earth" and the animal is to be roasted and eaten (take this bread and EAT IT).

On Passover 31AD (the day of the death of Jesus Christ) God offered up His only son the "Lamb of God" whose sacrifice took away the "sins of the world" (family). Jesus' blood spilt to the Earth (pierced by a spear) rather than the far more common manner of death through being "nailed to a pole" (not cross) which is suffication.

God gave His Passover sacrifice for mankind on Passover 31AD, he did the very thing he asked Abraham to do on Passover nearly 1700 years earlier when he was willing to sacrifice his only son (Isaac) for the remission of his family's sins.

Passover has been fulfilled many times throughout history. If you really want to know what is true regarding the Passover, this posting is a start, however I feel from your attitude you were just looking to find fault, which is a normal and expected response to truth from God.

God Bless,

What do the Jews say about your interpretation?

Things are never so cut and dry.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Created false religions, made fake dinosaur fossils all to trick mankind. And only Christianity can save you. Only Christians know the truth. Their book says so.

lol.

Dinosaurs were real, their fossils indicate millions of years ago and that is real. God has revealed the understanding of these things, but if you want to throw what is true in with what is concidered "christian" then so be it to your own folly.

"christians" are just as far from the truth as pagans, only those called out of this age for a specific purpose learn overtime how to worship God in spirit and in truth.

I appologize if my words cause any offense, it was directed at a pagan specifiacally. The truth of things can cause some to take offense, depending on who they chose to defend.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Yes it does mean that. It means exactly that. You do not get to say who I worship. I do. I personally have a suspicion that all Christians are really worshiping Marduk but I would never accuse you of that because you are the ultimate arbiter of your beliefs.

Says you. A Christian. Out of the two of us, you are the one who believes in Satan. You are closer to being Satanic than I am. You do not get to lay your religion on top of mine like some god template that molds my older religion into your newer one. It doesn't work that way and I don't do it to you guys.

Wrong. Prove it. I can show you evidence that your god comes from mine and predate your prophets. I do not tell you this to argue but to make you think before you make these wild statements. Your religion is the new kid on the block. Play nice.

God Bless,

I don't have the words. You are pulling a Mitt Romney here by retroactively inserting Satan into a belief structure that had never included him. In fact, his very myth is built around things that your religion didn't like when it was developing which is why you assume that anything not of your faith is "satan". Do you really not see that?

Call me a sinner and tell me that, by your standards, I'm going to your hell but don't tell me that I worship something I don't even believe exists.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What does it matter what a jew says regarding Gods truth?

The jew rejected God's Passover, there is little truth in that religion as much as what you call "christian".

God's truth is very plain and simple to grasp, but it requires God calling you out of the religions of man and into His Temple, whose builder and maker is God.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

lol.

Dinosaurs were real, their fossils indicate millions of years ago and that is real. God has revealed the understanding of these things, but if you want to throw what is true in with what is concidered "christian" then so be it to your own folly.

"christians" are just as far from the truth as pagans, only those called out of this age for a specific purpose learn overtime how to worship God in spirit and in truth.

I appologize if my words cause any offense, it was directed at a pagan specifiacally. The truth of things can cause some to take offense, depending on who they chose to defend.

God Bless,

Not a problem at all. =)

I have had this debate before...really. Many Christians (at least that I have met) claim Dinosaurs Fossils are a trick of Satan who counterfeited them knowing it would confuse mankind.

I totally think you are correct in what you said here.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

In this age, you are meant to believe exactly as you do and determine for yourself what is right and what is wrong. That is the purpose of this age, accordind to the perfect will of God.

I encourage you to continue convicting yourself of your beliefs, it makes God's plan over time more effective when the time comes to reveal what is true.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The jew rejected God's Passover, there is little truth in that religion as much as what you call "christian".

God's truth is very plain and simple to grasp, but it requires God calling you out of the religions of man and into His Temple, whose builder and maker is God.

God Bless,

Honestly it doesnt matter what the jews say- OR the Christians.

Its all interpretation, which was my point. I could interperet the Passover in a way nobody has thought of- it doesnt make my interpretation "right". And since there is no proving WHAT the passover meant, it means different things to different people.

To me it seemed quite murderous and evil to take someones free will away, harden their heart so you can show your Power and Punish people by killing their Children- But thats just me- An Agnostic, and MY interpretation.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

In this age, you are meant to believe exactly as you do and determine for yourself what is right and what is wrong. That is the purpose of this age, accordind to the perfect will of God.

I encourage you to continue convicting yourself of your beliefs, it makes God's plan over time more effective when the time comes to reveal what is true.

God Bless,

Hey, in that regard, I agree with you 100%. I believe that your religion has been a necessary component to human evolution and I would never disway a Christian from his or her beliefs as long as it was healthy.

The return of the old gods is coming and a new era will be upon us. I fully intend there to be harmony between all faiths in the next couple of decades.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

God Bless,

Honestly it doesnt matter what the jews say- OR the Christians.

Its all interpretation, which was my point. I could interperet the Passover in a way nobody has thought of- it doesnt make my interpretation "right". And since there is no proving WHAT the passover meant, it means different things to different people.

To me it seemed quite murderous and evil to take someones free will away, harden their heart so you can show your Power and Punish people by killing their Children- But thats just me- An Agnostic, and MY interpretation.

Fair and sensable response.

God Bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

God Bless,

I fully intend there to be harmony between all faiths in the next couple of decades.

Of this we both agree wholeheartedly.

God bless,

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Saturn means Satan. Saturn is the ruling planet during
the winter solstice. Because its cold and dark.
Capricorn the goat (the devil) is the month
of December where the SUN (son) dies on the 21st and is reborn
3 days later on the 25th.

Isnt that a cute coincidence?
The Sun and Jesus have the same birthday.

The gifts, like the rest of the story, predate Christianity too.
(By about 2000 years btw)

As Isis like Mary, was told by Thoth/Gabriel
that she would give birth to Horus "the Lamb of God"
even though she was a virgin. On the 25th she was visited by 3 wise men bearing gifts.
But the 3 wiseman are really the 3 stars of Orion's belt which
point directly to a reborn Sun on Dec 25th.
Which they still do to this day.

Christians are going to have to deal with these stories eventually.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Rules rules rules

If you believe in this - then your really worshiping that...
If you follow that - you can't follow this...
I you don't believe this - you can't be that...

A bunch of people worried about telling other people how to think and be. I'll think and be - as I will - and it doesn't bring harm to anyone. So be it. Thanks.

Cirque

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You might try asking a Jew...Like Jesus.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't really care if its all a trick, or finding the truth. I enjoyed my Christmases as a child and I love giving gifts to my loved ones as an adult. I work most Christmases anyway so I cherish it even more when I can.

It can be argued we are all in hell already so enjoy what you can when you can.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Originally posted by resoe26
S&F

But I think that the whole concept of gift giving is suppose to be in hommage of the 3 wise men giving baby Jesus gifts.... (the gifts were rather odd by the way)...

But this is like saying each of our children is equivalent to Jesus? (maybe...maybe not)

"A bunch of hypocritic Christians, the land of no religion
My Santa Claus was missing, catch you slippin' then it's Christmas"
-ASAP Rocky-- (Long Live ASAP)

Gold was a gift to a King
Frankincense was a representation of a priest and Myrrh was used in embalming dead people
Not that strange at all

how is embalming ingredients not strange?
--oh well.. don't really care anyways.

-OP is right though, the christmas tree thing is straight up pagan tradition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join