It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens took over Area51 not long after it was built.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoinAhhh now you have just trod on one of my pet peeves.

Yes this is the skunk works, and the skunk works just annoys me.

I gotta ask the question. If it annoys you so much then why do you come here?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

I come here to deny ignorance, learn and engage in meaningful debate

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by ratcals

I come here to deny ignorance, learn and engage in meaningful debate

*cocks shotgun*

And we're all out of deny ignorance.
edit on 7-5-2013 by CagliostroTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hmmm...

It is indeed an interesting theory and if there isn't already a book about this theory then color me surprised.

I really still can't understand, however, why, if one wished to engage in meaningful debate, they would pick out the one thread they disagreed with most and harp on th OP...

Not pointing fingers here, just saying. I mean it's basically the same as if I were to go onto a Country Music forum (I hate country music with a bleeding passion, for many reasons) and start telling every one on the forum how stupid contry music is and how they are all idiots for listening to. A bit of a stretch going from A51 to country music but i think the premise is the same.

But one thing the OP has to understand, as it seems to me he became miffed at the slightest questioning of his theory, is that those that remorselessly shoot down his thread and (dare I?) de-rail it, in fact, have the right to do so. Shoot down his theory, I mean; deliberately de-railing a thread is childish.

Anyway. I have to agree with phishyblankwaters here, I just dont think intelligent tecnologiacally advanced aliens would really give a damn about the lincoln logs set up at Groom Lake.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ATS had some rude people in the past but it never was like this. For those of you that believe this is a place where you can come and bash people because you don't agree with them or because they can't prove something or translate it into a tangible language that only your elementary, insolent mind will accept and understand it.
YOU HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG ROOM, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG BUILDING!

Lets all sit down and discuss things in an adult-like manner. If you don't agree with him that's fine, if he sounds wacky that's fine too, but when you get disrespectful, it only shows your ignorance and the lack of respect that you have for yourself.

Now, on to topic, I don't believe this is about belief or proof, I would say focus on the scenario, lets start there. I mean you guys really, what kind of proof would be sufficient enough, we are talking about area 51 here, what kind of proof would you like to see a picture lol a youtube video rofl, OH I get it a name and ID# of an employee, get out of here!. It is extremely plausible and I have heard very similar stories from sources that do not know anything about ATS, so I find this to be extremely intriguing. I do believe that they are not malicious but, I believe there is apart of them that want nothing to do with us. I don't think they are interested in treaties or futile earthling affairs because of every story you hear, it carries the same undertone, which is weird it itself. How many other nations have met this race and how many actually cooperate????

**nearly related. I find it hard to believe that these are genuine"aliens". I think they are from our present, but have been to the past (to influence major events) and to the future to make sure they play out the desired way. Their difference in appearance can be due to the fact they are really semi-nomadic and they are never really in one spot long enough. Who knows?

Great post, if you have any more little details that you may have left out or did not include to try to keep things short, Post them plz.

*and I do believe they care because, lets just go from 93 to 2013, look how much technology has changed society. We never know, maybe they know what can happen to a society that is technologically advance and yet still morally primitive. I would compare it to playing a game with cheats as opposed to acquiring the same ideals and principals the cheats would posses naturally....and not to mention we are all playing this game together it really isn't fair at the end of the day.
edit on 7-5-2013 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
hmm, put the place where they had that alien war will be more believable.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theboarman

Antarctica, of course.

Nice thread. I don't really have anything to add, but I did want to point our something. It is possible aliens could crash on Earth and not possess the skills to rebuild their craft.

I wouldn't expect an Air Force Pilot to rebuild an FA 22 if he crashed it in Iran.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

If Aliens are really on Earth and have a controlling personality like humans, then it doesnt take rocket scientists brain to see they would grab control of the black programs in area 51. And they could it in such a sophisticated way of playing of the stratification of miltary ranks. The Aliens only need to interact with those in command of the black progams and base, which may only be a small group of people. Everyone else in Area51 may just be going about their job not the wiser.

Btw I like to stick up for myself on this site cause no one else will.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You can line-out a few assumptions, and draw a couple of arrows to connect points, then it would be a more sound theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join