It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens took over Area51 not long after it was built.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
My theory is this that

- Roswell craft crashed
- roswell debris and dead and alive aliens sent to miltary, possibly Wright Pattersom Airforce base
- President Eisenhower informed of situation, and creates MJ12 to overight the Alien issue
- MJ12 are responsible for setting up Area51 to hold all the Alien recovered material in one location, mostly buried inside installations under ground out of view
- For reasons uncertain President stops being sent MJ12 reports on whats happening at Area51
- Sends a Government representative to find out whats going on, who finds that significant technological developments are underway to back engineer ET tech
- Person who reports back to President says live Aliens being held in facility for interogration
- President can no longer contact 8 of the Mj12 members, they have disbanded and gone missing
- President with Nixon in attendance orders the information is secret not to be released to public

My interpretaton of sequence of events above is that

The interogation of the Alien was staged for the government.
The Aliens took over area51 not long after built.
The Aliens had to scare off, or kill them MJ12 members who wouldnt cooperate
The Aliens cut the reporting off back to government
The Aliens realised that the War president would invade Area51 with an army and take the base back, so decided to let government entourage of eisenhowers in to see whats going on
The govenment officals returned to Eisenhower saying that significant secret develops are going on at Area51 to copy Alien Tech
Eisenhower looks concerned worrying about the implications on the public if news of Aliens becomes known, and also growing power of the what he sees as the Military industrial complex
edit on 7-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Cool. Write a book.

Everyone loves a good fictional novel. Would make an even better film.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

I cant prove my theory at all. Can you disprove it?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

"I cant prove my theory at all. Can you disprove it?"

I cannot prove or disprove your theory AthlonSavage, that's why its a conspiracy i imagine. By definition a working conspiracy should be impossible to prove. I will add I am in agreement with you, as are many others i'm sure.

Lot of this stuff is covered in the Branton files and the Grand Cosmic Conflict. Good read IMHO.
edit on 7-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by MadMax7

Can you disprove a teapot floating in space between Earth and Mars?

Being dead serious here.

Expecting an answer.
edit on 7-5-2013 by boncho because: For those of you not familiar: Russel's Teapot

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No i cant. Personally i prefer coffee so wouldnt bother looking.
edit on 7-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

OP how can anyone disprove something if you cant prove it in the first place.

Sorry i see people saying this kind of stuff all the time on ATS and it just annoys me.

I must say however i like your OP and think you have a interesting idea that you should look into more and see if you cant prove it.

untill then there really isnt much left to say

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why get upset its in SKUNK WORKS~!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

It's out side the box thinking like this that gets the brain charged up. Imagination is a wonderful gift.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Here is my theory. Alien tech is inferior to the human body capability. Its all smoke and mirrors to whats really going on. They need us to create their astral playgrounds. I cannot prove this lol

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Why get upset its in SKUNK WORKS~!

Ahhh now you have just trod on one of my pet peeves.

Yes this is the skunk works, and the skunk works just annoys me.

Let’s take a look at your thread, it’s a interesting idea, Aliens taking over Area 51 now like I say it’s a good idea, but it’s more like a good idea for a movie rather than a topic of factual debate. The idea is totally ignorant of the history of Area 51. i mean if aliens had taken over then how did they get away with Project Oxcart or the U2 spy plane

Yet because this is the “skunk works” you are basically saying to me that its ok to post pretty much anything with zero proof. The motto is deny ignorance yet on the Skunk Works I could post that I am Santa and on the 24th of December fly on magic reindeer and because I don’t need proof who is going to stop me. That’s the problem I have, you can make whatever claim you want like “Area 51 was taken over by Aliens” yet if I ask you for proof you can just retort with “I don’t need proof this is the skunk works”

Sorry but without any evidence to back up your OP this is just at best a piece of imaginative fiction.

edit on 7-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Sure, I'm positive we can poke holes in your made up fantasy there son, but we don't have to. Something isn't real because of lack of evidence that it is fake.

you've got that completely ass backwards my friend. Beyond that, we have very detailed information now as to what projects have been built and tested at Area 51. nothing from aliens i'm sad to report.

since you were very specific....

Who are the MJ12 members
Who are the 8 who "disbanded and disappeared"

something crashed at roswell. That fact, and a few names of people / bases you posted are about the only link to reality your OP has. But, like another poster, I suggest you flush out your idea into a novel.

Cause, when you just make crap up, that's kinda what it is, a novel.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yet because this is the “skunk works” you are basically saying to me that its ok to post pretty much anything with zero proof. The motto is deny ignorance yet on the Skunk Works I could post that I am Santa and on the 24th of December fly on magic reindeer and because I don’t need proof who is going to stop me. That’s the problem I have, you can make whatever claim you want like “Area 51 was taken over by Aliens” yet if I ask you for proof you can just retort with “I don’t need proof this is the skunk works”

Sorry but without any evidence to back up your OP this is just at best a piece of imaginative fiction.

Firstly, no, it wasn't even imaginative. It wouldn't even air on SyFy (and it pains me to spell it that way, it really does.).

I agree with your sentiments otherwise though, so much so that I actually was starting to write up an "I'm Santa Claus" thread because this place is making me lose my *expletive deleted*

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

If you could hear my yawn youd know how boring i found your reply

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Seeing as you've been rude so far, I'm going to be an ass too:

The interogation of the Alien was staged for the government.
The Aliens took over area51 not long after built.
The Aliens had to scare off, or kill them MJ12 members who wouldnt cooperate
The Aliens cut the reporting off back to government
The Aliens realised that the War president would invade Area51 with an army and take the base back, so decided to let government entourage of eisenhowers in to see whats going on
The govenment officals returned to Eisenhower saying that significant secret develops are going on at Area51 to copy Alien Tech
Eisenhower looks concerned worrying about the implications on the public if news of Aliens becomes known, and also growing power of the what he sees as the Military industrial complex

Firstly.......

Eisenhower directly warned the US population about the rising Military Industrial Complex. A move that could have, honestly, got him killed by that very group. He took great personal risk to outline that for the public. Yet he what, forgot all about the aliens?

When was area 51 built....

Ok, wait... aliens were able to come to earth and "take over" area 51, but had to "scare or kill" MJ12 members who wouldn't cooperate? Couldn't they just zap them with "lasers" ?

How exactly did the aliens "cut off reporting to the government" ? Did they physically cut the lines? Did they create a paradox proof time bubble around area 51 to disconnect it from the rest of reality?

Do you have any clue how many people work, and have worked, on that base on a given day? Enough to require their own private 747s....... Do you know how fast hell would break loose if a massive secret military base just "went off the grid" ? Have you put any cursory thought into your theory at all?

So when the aliens realized (spell check is your friend, mate) that the "war" president would attack a military base full of secret aliens, they let his entourage in?

Who?
On what dates?
What connections to the military?
What ranks?

So , even though they poses alien technology, they what, have to use mob tactics to silence people? They are aliens with space ships for christ sake.

these significant secret develops.... I assume you meant developments.. .. that his "entourage" was informing Eisenhower about....

Lets recap first before i call you on that one. You said aliens took over area 51 right after it was built and killed or silenced anyone who knew.

so they could copy their own technology?

Now see, you are clearly trolling us, because no one that dimwitted would bother to open a thread with this many glaring issues, on ATS, and expect us NOT to tear it apart.

Kid, it's past your bedtime, go watch Merlin or something.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

That's fine, I'm having a wonderful time pointing out how much of an idiot you are.

But hey, it's the skunkworks, i don't need to prove you are an idiot, i can just say it. Stop trolling and answer questions about your theory.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ah the old question of prove vs disprove......

If you can't prove something you believe in it's called faith.... basically like every single BS line written in ANY religion.

If you can't disprove something, it doesn't mean it's true, it's just floating between faith and unfounded, but maybe educated, guesswork.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Its almost like you bait people Athlon lol. Entertaining your threads are.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's in skunk works - right place.
It's a theory - as good as any theory.
It's your interpretation - again, not bad.

I've read lots of Internet sources about exactly what you've posted. Your theory lines up with those sources. They're on the Internet. Could be true or false.
Just because it's all over the Internet it doesn't mean it's true.
It doesn't mean it's false either.

Ya just never know.
If you're right, someday soon maybe we'll find out for sure.
Eisenhower's supposed 60 year contract was said to have been signed in 1954.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by MadMax7

Well in your OP can you help me understand this

The Aliens took over area51 not long after built. The Aliens had to scare off, or kill them MJ12 members who wouldnt cooperate The Aliens cut the reporting off back to government The Aliens realised that the War president would invade Area51 with an army and take the base back, so decided to let government entourage of eisenhowers in to see whats going on The govenment officals returned to Eisenhower saying that significant secret develops are going on at Area51 to copy Alien Tech

So if aliens took over, are they the ones that crashed at Roswell? if so, what type of developments to copy alien tech is required when the Aliens themselves are working with their own technology?

Wouldn't they just build and not need to copy or reverse engineer their own tech?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join