It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the worst nightmare you ever had?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Squirtmcgirt

Hi there Squirt,well i loathe clowns,always have,even as a child,i just found them sinister,along with dolls-i have to say though,to see someone suffering like that must've been gutwrenching.Wow that second dream was Wild
Maybe the warning of "number 2" is something you should carry with you-as i'm sure you will.Twins,which featured strongly in your dream,also points to the number 2.Your friend had a female twin,there were the beautiful black twins,and in the end,everyone there was part of a twin.

This fascinates me a lot,i am drawn to the number 22-or it to me?I see 22/222/2222 so often its just not funny.I want to look up a few things,and come back to you on this one,thank you very much for sharing

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Hey Bybyots,i find werewolf dreams very frightening,had a few myself-and yet,in real life,i an Absolutely fascinated by the werewolf legends.This is a recurring one for you-and from your feelings for the werewolf(maybe not misplaced after all) i wonder if the werewolf symbolises something in your life,some one you wish you could help? This is an especially interesting one,i would like to come back to your dream later today or tomorrow.

The werewolf dreams i had,and there were'nt many,its not a recurring theme,just once in a blue moon
no pun intended,always feature a random person whom i know to be a werewolf,i try to get the people with me to leave,without alerting the as yet unturned werewolf to my suspicions-but it never works,and as some person is standing next to it,it does turn,in the blink of an eye,and bites into that person's head,then the dream is usually over.
Like i said,i would like to come back to this one again,thank you very much for sharing.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Good for you!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xXthealienghostXx

Hi alienghost,SO MANY people have had experiences with shadowpeople! Luckily in your case,it was a dream-although a pretty horrible one-i cannot imagine being choked in a dream,never had that-and that sense of hatred must have been very bad.I felt such hatred in my vampire dream,from a beautiful but very cold woman,wearing a strange mask over her lower face,like those longnosed/birdbeak masks you see in movies about the black death.She never approached me though,i'm thankful for that.I could tell she would have liked to squish me like a bug.Gnarly dream you had,thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xXthealienghostXx

edit on 8-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: double post

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It would be against the T&C to talk about my worst nightmares, but I had some pretty wicked dreams where you know (deep down in the gut) that this nightmare is only the beginning of many of its sequals...Definetly some low dimensional crap.

edit on 8-5-2013 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

November 2008....

When its over Ill come back and add to it.

Joking aside I always had the same reoccurring nightmares growing up.. The typical being chased but cant move..

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Hey there Iwinder thanks for your reply-you know i never was scared of heights-till somewhere in my 30's-then out of the blue-i could not even watch the view from a high place in a movie! i called it a phobia in a previous reply,but it's more like an icky,dread feeling-like the abyss is pulling me closer like a magnet! I'm now at a point where i don't even think i could live in a highrise building if i was offered a plush apartment free of rent-i just find the thought of being so high up-very disturbing,it would be wasted on me-i would never even go near a window to look at the view.I certainly understand your nightmare.

So odd-as a child i LOVED heights.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pslr2301

Hey psl2301,what an interesting dream,when you came closer,were they still ants,or people?

I've seldom had sleep paralysis,but it sucks, i hate it-fortunately i haven't had it for about 19 years.Once when i did get it,i woke up unable to see or move-then i felt my body being dragged through the air-but maybe that was my astral body-felt pretty much like it was the physical body though-that scared me very badly-luckily it ended soon!Thanks for your reply

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

My worst nightmare was the earth shifting sideways but the winds that came with this event were the nightmare. Following the winds came the earthquakes...........everywhere. The winds were NOT like a tornado but like something across the whole earth as it shifted.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Hi Purple Vortex,you are welcome to u2u me about your dreams though,if you think you'll pick up trouble for posting here-Dreams are one of the most fascinating things in the world to me-so write me,i would love to hear yours also-if you want to?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Hi Xcatdra,i had that too,for Years,as a kid-it would chase me,and of course always caught me,and scratch me with its talons-but that was'nt so bad-it was that for up to 2 minutes after sometimes,i Felt still,a physical and very real sensation,i felt those talons,the sick half-tickly unwholesome just disgusting sensation those talons left.I would wake with my back arched like a bow,like in a seizure,screaming bloodcurdling hysterical screams-because of that remaining feeling on the skin of my back.

One day i got tired of running-no use-it just prolonged the fear,and the inevitable outcome-so i just stood still and waited for it,with my back to it.It did its thing,scratched me,i arched and screamed awake-but you know,that nightmare never ever returned after that.The dream boogeyman fed on my fear-and i think when i took the attitude of "Oh lets just bloody get it over with then' it spoiled the thrill of the chase.Makes one wonder if all dreams are just dreams.Thank you for your reply.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice,thanks for sharing-many people seem to have some form of catastrophe dreams-i've never had-not on a global scale,anyway.

I had this dream about more than a year ago,where i'm on this residential suburban street,and people were walking in the opposite direction,away from something,As i went in the opposite direction they were from,i came to a sort of cliff,perched above a big city,and looking sown on this city i saw horrendous destruction,almost all buildings destroyed,fires all over the city.I got the idea in my mind that it was SanFran.

Then a while ago,a dream of me and my son being in a fairly tall apartment building in what i sensed was a major American city.There had just been a huge earthquake,the building was pretty much ruined,there was water everywhere,in puddles and dripping from the ceiling,building rubble.We had to stay there(my son and i were with a married couple) The guy told us to stay put,but later we could leave and we got out.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I looked up in the sky and it was red...then came the blast and I was running to get away from it, the blast was so intense, I was at ground zero, and the wind from it was blowing debris in my face and I couldn't breathe. I tried to duck behind a large rock.

When I awoke I had sweat all over my face. 1989

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Hi Thirdeye,thanks for your reply-yes that indeed sounds like a frightening one-when the whole sky is compromised-that must cause a lot of fear and panic in a nightmare-i mean,where do you hide from the sky?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Mutant frogs-there's an unusual one
!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Hi Wandering-bushes with knives-wow! another unusual one,thanks for your reply.It may sound amusing,but i bet it was'nt for you,at the time

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
When I was younger my nightmares were mostly that I wasn't strong enough or if I was in a room a door would close and lock and I couldn't open it. The absolute worst nightmare I have had ever I can't remember exactly what it was about but it had to do with God and the Devil and I think I was supposed to kill god I remember I had to like walk through a maze puzzle a few of them until I finally found him and I can't remember what happened but I woke up in a sweat and could not go back to sleep at all. It was the absolute worst nightmare in my life.

I'm not religious at all and have different ideas about God I respect peoples views on religion it's just not for me.

The other hallucination I have had was when I was sick, I had a pretty bad fever and I was shaking in bed any kind of movement I did it was like I was sleeping on ice cubes. But my dream I guess you can call it that was that I was in Vietnam during the war and I was in a camp with other soldiers who were sleeping in a tent, I think there was maybe 10 of us. And what kept going through my mind is that if I move everybody is going to die from a north korean who snuck into the tent. not sure why it was weird.

I usually don't have bad dreams, I remember most of my dreams but any time a nightmare comes in I just fight whatever is trying to come after me.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill

Hi Robby-yeah the Joker played by Heath Ledger was very dark-but then i've always despised the Batman movies-i've always sensed something very sinister "behind" the movies,and it carried through into the atmosphere of the movies themselves,not just the Heath Ledger one-idk why,but i trust my instincts on these things-just a total aversion to these flics,a feeling of bad mojo,sorry if you're a fan.But i really just hate those movies.
It must be strange,to be killed in a dream-like i said earlier,never happened to me.Thanks for your reply

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Hi Thirdeye,thanks for your reply-yes that indeed sounds like a frightening one-when the whole sky is compromised-that must cause a lot of fear and panic in a nightmare-i mean,where do you hide from the sky?

It was my Ground Zero nuke blast dream. But I had seen a movie with the same scenario...I had to google it...called Advance To Ground Zero...Nightbreaker starring Emilio Estevez

edit on 8-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join