It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the worst nightmare you ever had?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Naynaychandler

Hi Naynay,so this happened for real,that a house exploded? That experience you describe was so surreal and so strange,i cannot think what that could possibly have been,wow.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

I've been thinking on this dream of yours for a few days now-what comes to my mind,could it be,that you feel yourself confined in a situation that is keeping you trapped in a way of life/circumstances that is causing you to feel stagnated,like your life is going nowhere.That you can see a way out of,but the way out ,you are worried,may lead you into unknown and untrodden terrain-the dark forest?The dead arm on the glass cage,may signify,that the situation you're in,could be changed by cutting some "dead wood" from your life-that you are holding onto,or is allowing some one/something that is holding you back,to do so-to indeed keep you in your "glass cage"?

I'm no professional dream interpreter,this is just my first,but enduring feel about your dream,as i said,i have been thinking about it for a few days.Otherwise,it could mean that you subconsciously feel vulnerable,that others know more about you than you feel comfortable with,whilst you do not have the same advantage regarding them?And that you feel because you are at this disadvantage,there's the possibility of a scary/worrying/unknown outcome or experiences in the not too distant future? I hope i could help,like i said,i'm certainly not a professional dream interpreter,i just go by my impressions,and this is what i got re this specific dream.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I had kind of a creepy dream last nite. I was visiting my sister with her in the car when I tried to pull out onto a strange roadway. There was construction and I got caught with oncoming traffic and had to do a u turn and run a red light to get clear of traffic. Anyway, there was a police car and it began to follow me with its lights on. I pulled over into a diner and the cop suggested we go inside and talk about my driving. I explained my being from out of the area and my otherwise good driving record and basically said I'll pay the fine, my fault.
He got increasingly arrogant and antagonistic and I noticed that he was getting visibly younger. One minute he was middle aged, then only about 18 and then a kid. Then basically a toddler. Still talking to me about my driving.
I started thinking no way is this a real police officer and I could take him in a fight in any event.
So I stood up and said I don't believe you're a police officer and I'm leaving. Good day. At that point he stood up and grew older but I still threw the ticket he had given me in his face. Then he grew taller and had very long snaggle teeth with a sinister grin. So I started punching him and he changed form to kind of a scarecrow/clown with a kind of a mask for a head. I basically knocked him down and that was the end of the dream. I didn't show any fear in the dream and I think thats how it resolved so quickly.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i had a pretty wierd dream the other night, its linked to something i have said in reality which made it even stranger, over the years ive had more interest about space and alien topic, but having looked at countless videos of "aliens" id like to see one with my own eyes before i agree that they exist, so i was looking into the sky getting annoyed that no aliens were showing up ( lol ) , so i said in my head " if you exist then i want to meet you" focusing into the night sky, but nothing happened not till this strange "dream".

i was driving home late so decided i would pull into a layby and have a nap before driving the next 30 miles, the dream that i had was so short but so clear that im not sure it was just a "dream", the dream was of where i was parked up sleeping at the side of the road, the clouds open up with a burst of off white light through the fog and next to me outside the car window is a "creature" no bigger than 3 feet tall , i looked at it and felt like it was communicating telepathically saying " do you believe now you have seen" and as fast as it appeared it was gone , i wake up terrified to stay parked there and drive as fast as i can away from that area till i got home, still a wierd feeling even speaking about it

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Creepy.Yes,you most likely did the right thing,to conquer your fear-i've noticed in nightmares,even if you take the slightest bit of control,it helps.Your dream reminded me of one a part out of 1 of the most unputdownable horror books i ever read,Havock Junction by Joe Donnely-good stuff

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyr

That Is a bit of a co-incidence

I was saying just the other day on a thread of mine,that i've Never dreamt of a ufo,or aliens,and a few days after,i did.I dreamt a white disk landed on our lawn,and loud white flashes were coming through the window of my kitchen area.If it was'nt broad daylight when i dreamt i would have found it disturbing on waking up-it was quite scary,and it felt very real indeed
That was honestly just a dream,though.Thank you for sharing,keep posting here if you have any more nightmares,i find them so fascinating,thanks again.Here's my other thread,in case you're interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The past few years I've been having a nasty little dream event. I wouldn't go as far to call it a nightmare, but its the worst thing happening in my recent dreaming activity. I have a false awakening where my mouth is filled up with fine crushed glass. It's a nasty feeling, and very realistic. Hope I don't seed anybody with this terrible dream.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I have had a few that caused be to leave the light on, and even to shake my husband awake, and get really close, to attempt to get back to sleep. Those weren't the worst, though. The worst was when I was very young, around the first grade. I am not sure of the exact date of the dream, but know it was close to what came after.

I had a dream when I was young that basically foreshadowed my grandmother's death. I really don't want to post the details, but that remains the worse ever.
edit on 21-5-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: details

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Thank you very much for you thoughts on my dream, it really did give me some perspective in what my subconscious might be trying to tell me.

And I think you got it very much right in your first analyses of it. I do really think that our future, not just mine, but the evolution of mankind looks very grim.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was lured into an appartment, drugged, abused, and they slit my throat - however - an avenging ninja came to my rescue - decimated them all and took me under his wing to be his companion for his time-travelling adventures - either that or he was just hungry...

Another dream I was in a mental institution and I slashed my wrist or went into a seizure or something - somehow I died and woke up typing this message...

W.T.F.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GetReadyToTheDoomsday

It proves to me that animals make beautiful people.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the late reply. I've been lazy haha. I have always had vivid dreams where I could feel anything. From anything like tasting to pleasure like sex and love to anything really. Pain and depression is the worst in my dreams. It could be call lucid dreaming because I'm very emotional and I have a could memory like a sponge. I'm a weird person haha.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I've never once felt pain in dreams,though i have had pain after waking up,sometimes.I never remember tasting anything either.Only once i woke from a dream of weird spider/prawn hybrids on a platter,i don't recall eating of them-i mean,as If..

Still,when i woke, i had the weirdest,most unpleasant taste in my mouth all day long.Half-medicinal,half inside of an old' ladies' handbag complete with old perfume taste,half sweet,thoroughly nasty.Nothing i ate or drank,would take it away,nor brushing my teeth.I'm serias happy that only happened once

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GetReadyToTheDoomsday

Well glad to be reading it-for your sake too!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

My sympathy,that must have been an awful dream for a child.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JimboSliceLV

You're right-not a way to wake up! .wow..sounds very unpleasant indeed

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What is the worst nightmare you ever had?
I am so sorry cannot talk about it.

All I can say,that in my dream I was with three virgins.

And they were chanting Allahu Akbar.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Oookay..that must have been weird.Thanks for your reply,though

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Oookay..that must have been weird.Thanks for your reply,though
I appologise for that post Raxoxane,I was just JK.

Sometimes I cannot help my self of making a joke.

I guess it is impossible such dream to have.

So please don't be mad on me.

Maybe I will tell you about my worst nightmare dream,from when I was a child.

Anyway I appologise again.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

No problem! and when you feel like sharing your childhood dream,whenever,you're most welcome.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join