It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the worst nightmare you ever had?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheepherder91

Hi sheepherder,thanks for sharing-wow,that is one of the most interesting ones i've heard.And it must've seemed so disturbingly realistic upon waking too.What interests me,is the witness saying"its not my job to protect you anymore" and "This is for the betrayal" The reference to your heart,and having it removed from your chest-did you spend time in the days after trying to analyse this dream? It really does fascinate me,this one..thanks again.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Hi there WAW,my hubby also went on that drug to try and stop smoking,i think in South Africa it's called Champix,not Chantix-he did say he had very vivid dreams while taking that,though he stopped it because he said it was'nt helping him to stop smoking.Wow those were hideous dreams,also the childhood one!Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomcake

Hi Doomcake,thanks for your reply,how very very gnarly
I mean werewolves are bad enough,but your face being cut off with a sickle..Eeewww just awful!!!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

Hi Angels thanks for reply,so many folks are having apocalyptic dreams-i wonder why i never do? Anyway,i'm sure its a big relief to wake from those

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by mc4denmark

Hi mc4denmark,that is a puzzling nightmare-i would like to think on that one a bit,and get back to you,with my take on it-thanks for your reply.

Thank you

I am very much looking forward to hear what you might could make out of this

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Hi WT3-wow that was a doozie!! Those blind kids reminded me of "lord of the Flies,for some reason? I wonder where the Marco and Polo words fit in? To me that would mean exploring or venturing into uncharted/previously unexplored/completely new territory-just by historic association,you know? Then a robot child with sharp teeth..rather you than me-i would've needed a change of bedding after a dream like that
Thanks for sharing-and do add to this thread in future,please,if you have any more mares you can recall?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

Its a pleasure-i am going to be very busy tomorrow,its my son's birthday,but on the weekend i will get back to you for sure-i love to meditate in nature,and then my mind has a chance to go places
I wish you a very enjoyable weekend too.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pikadon

Hi Pikadon,you know i have never dreamed in black and white,not even once in my life-when i joined this site,was the first time i even realised that people Could dream in b+w.I was very surprised by that.Also since i joined this site,i'm amazed by how many people have had nightmares about nukes or nuclear war-i Really hope it's just because we are collectively aware of the existence of these weapons,the precedent set by the attacks on Hiroshima+Nagasaki,and by our awareness that we the regular citizens of earth, are pretty much at the mercy of those in power-who have proved time and again that they cannot be counted on to have our,or the planet's best interests at heart.I really hope its just that-and not part of a premonition coming from the collective consciousness.Thanks for sharing Pikadon.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Naynaychandler

Hi there Naynay,my sympathy on how badly that dream affected you-i do understand how profoundly a dream can affect one,upon waking and even for a long time afterwards,in some cases-though i must admit,i have never had a dream that left me so traumatised,as you were.If you don't mind my asking,can you remember the numbers the angry voice was yelling,or some of them?Does the dream still upset you,when you remember it? Again,my sympathy,and thank you very much for sharing.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Yeah that experience was definitely scary and felt so real. I probably was abducted haha. I always think about all times I don't have dreams or do not remember them. And that possibly all those forgotten dreams or memory could of been times where I was abducted or manipulated again. This might being going on every night I go to sleep. Who knows........ Definitely disturbing. At any place or time "they" could reach you. I was thinking about getting hypnotized soon to try and remember more dreams or experiences like in the movie "The Fourth Kind." It is interesting how the brain forgets or blocks out certain things. Or maybe is manipulated by a source to forget certain things. I really hope one day we figure how to unlock and use our entire brain to its fullest.

I will definitely check out your link on similar topics.

edit on 9-5-2013 by InfiniteRegression because: Forgot to include face icon

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteRegression

Thanks infinite,and i wish you a happy day-i will be back tonight-gotta start getting things together for my son's b-day party.I still need to go back to page 8,and i'll catch up from there tonight.Here's links to some of my other threads,in case you're interested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Awesome. Thanks for the links to the other posts. I'll check them out. I wish you a happy day also and have fun at your son's bday party.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I used to have "night terrors" as a child.

My son used to have them too. This happened so often that I had gotten used to it so I would just call out to him from bed and he would come immediately, crawl into bed and pass out. One night was different though. He unlocked the door... in his sleep... and walked just outside the door. He was @4 yrs old then (8 now) and stood there at 3am screaming bloody murder "momma don't go" over and over. It was pouring rain and he didn't wake up. My neighbor had JUST that day gotten home from the hospital after having a baby. Her first night home and she walks outside to find a 4 yr old screaming for me to don't go and he cannot be stopped. She doesn't realize he is asleep. Imagine my surprise when I wake up to see my hall light on, my son in the arms of a neighbor crying and me with no clue how the hell she had gotten in or what was going on. She told me the next day that she was certain someone had broken in and killed me and my son was going to be the only thing NOT bloody when she walked in the house.

Soooo glad he doesn't do it anymore. I know he gets it from me though. I slept walked ALL the time when younger.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrFuzzy
My worst dreams always involve my teeth either they are falling out or destroyed with holes. Supposedly it means a change is coming in your life,

UGH I cannot stand the teeth dream. It is like my teeth are a never ending supply in my mouth and they just fall out one right after the next. Not painful but just falling and falling and falling. Never stopping. It is not a horrible dream but definitely strange and frightening.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I don't think I ever figured out if it was ants or people or what. I believe that I saw them closer behind the fence but even then I was focused on the object they were building. The ominous feeling I got from the object. The feeling that my sister and I had to get the heck out of there in a hurry. I have never looked into what that dream could have meant but I may do it now... =P

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pslr2301

Oh my goodness,what a frightening episode!!! Good thing your neighbour happened to be there at the time-what a freak-out,for the both of you.I'm so glad for you and your son,that it worked out well.That is the frightening thing about sleepwalking-one can be seriously injured.What a very upsetting and frightening episode,thank you for sharing,psl.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pslr2301

Oh yes,such a dream would freak me out too! I cannot recall ever having dreams featuring my own teeth as the subject-only the sharp teeth of feral creatures,etc.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shelbylcollins

Serious? thats a doozie of a dream-how did you feel afterwards,or were you able to just pass it off as a freaky dream/?Were you maybe not getting along well with your family at the time,feeling that they were being unfair/uncaring,etc? Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueEyedDevil

Understandable-but hey,at least the guy's got a great sense of syle

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I tend to agree with you,to an extent-but one has to hold on the beautiful,the uplifting,that which gives you hope.Its the only way.Somedays you have to actively search for the beautiful,the good,the uplifting,the hope-inspiring-but it is there,it always is.But yes,there's enough of the other,to make one feel many days,that you are in a nightmare-one you cannot wake up from.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join