It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cave Complexes discovered in China.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Really amazing pictures, ofcourse the Phillips new ambient light did a great job... But I'm perplexed how they carved out those caves so neat...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
Assuming power tools were created between 1900-2000,

it doesn't really take much logic to realize that if the caves were under water, power tools PROBABLY weren't invented when the caves were in construction....

Come on ATS... power tools... really? So they used modern tools to carve a whole cave THEN decided to submerge in water for how long? Skeptics should really try logic, it helps.
edit on 7-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

Well, I could suggest that we may want to consider that the 'tool marks' are actually 'claw marks'

The caves were dug by Dragons and humans working together. Dragons have long claws or talons to it is logical to suggest Dragons did it. It also explains the sheer size.

Well, it makes much more sense that power tools being sent back in time.

Have we had 'the Aliens did it', oh, yes we have.

How about we admit we don't have a clue and just admire the sheer grandeur!

P

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow...so these caves have been known about since 1992, yet this is the first I'm hearing about these awesome man-made caves. Other than power tools, dragons, and aliens, is there any type of primitive machinery capable of digging out rock and creating those grooves?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

The caves were dug by Dragons and humans working together. Dragons have long claws or talons to it is logical to suggest Dragons did it. It also explains the sheer size.

Can we alter this slightly to be humans riding dragons as though they are power equipment? There could be levers that gently persuade the dragon to claw to the left or right. And a chain with a pulley that suggests that they breathe fire when requested to. There could be a union, with holidays off.

?

P.S.

OK, final opinion from me is that we are never going to know WTF with this site. The Chinese don't even know what to make of it. I think that the site has been screwed with in a major way.

If it was, the grottoes were built at least 2,500 or 3,000 years ago. They have gone through numerous floods and calamities and wars in such a long period, the mountains have changed their appearance and the exposed stones have been weathered, but the shape, patterns and marks are still fresh, as if it were made yesterday.

Observation report from Longyue Grottoes

See ya guys and gals.

Awesome thread, Kantzveldt. Thank you.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
inb4 aliens.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
maybe the ancient civilization built them? but how?

how can you build this? with what?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Shame as a Chinese I never heard of this before.....what a intriguing structure under the terrene.

Now this, I can tell it's not come with the original disign, it's a taoism legend called Ba Xian Guo Hai(The Eight Immortals crossing the sea) I guess some taoist found out this place later then have their art work engraved on the wall. So did the buddhist statue. The vastity cave system was much more older, they also found petrogram shows extinction animals. Well it's not a joke, some Chinese experts did suspect the structure could be build by the Alien........

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Strange! The cuts look machined. Then again pheonix358's Dragon theory is fun

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If you will look a the Chinese reports they clearly establish the marks as chisels marks - with differences in the marks from different tools and probably users.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. It is an amazing discovery! I have a feeling that this complex is very ancient, could it be the remnants of a lost civilization? Not necessarily Atlantis or Lemuria, could be other ones. For sure I keep my mind open on this.

When I visited China last time, there was a newly built museum in Guangzhou to present their newly discovered artifacts from an unknown king in the southern China region. I think more and more discoveries will shock and shake the current archeological world and force them to think other possibilities from what they currently know.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Very cool OP! Thank you. I've been in the stone business for many years and my humble opinion tells me they are machine marks. Either they were created relatively recently or they were created by some other advanced society. I'm at a jaw dropping loss on this one.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Kantzveldt

How was the rock carved out so precisely and effectively back then?

good question but more importantly ..

what did they use for light to carve with? If it's fire, where's all the soot and how would they breath being that far in with little ventilation; or was lit all clean up by the person that pumped the water ??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedWheel

There's always the theory that ancient civilizations weren't so primitive!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

SnF fantastic share Kantzveldt
Its amazing no articfacts were found. 1 would imagine however that if some where present then those who can have taken them to more secured locations.

NAMASTE******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is incredible! this has "36th level" all over it.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
matches the description of the cavern inside of Mount Shasta from the book a Dweller on Two Planets

The makers of the wonderful room had “builded like giants and finished like jewelers.” But how had such an enormous task been accomplished, and when? A town of many hundreds of people lay but a few miles distant; but the inhabitants knew nothing of all this. It did not occur to me in explanation that its builders were of the Lothinian Brotherhood, and had formed their temple by the disintegrating force of the Vis Mortuus, into which I had seen Quong cast a stone and had witnessed its instantaneous disappearance. It was long afterwards ere I, musing o'er memory's pages, thought of this solution to the puzzle of the existence of the Sach, or Sagum. But when I did, I knew it for the truth; knew that neither pick nor drill, nor any tool of human kind had been used, and that what I had thought the result of years of patient toil was but the work of a short time. Yet this was the fact, my friends!

holy places of these secret brotherhoods of light (pretty sure there's some evil ones to)

entire book here www.munseys.com...

edit on 8-5-2013 by PoleShaft2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

How was the rock carved out so precisely and effectively back then?

By trades people who took great pride in their work and spent time getting it right. Hard to find such people in Western Society. Every one wants to make a million in as short a time as possible.

P

I wonder why certain types of people can't wonder at the accomplishment of others without denigrating someone else. The one thing I like about the oriental mindset, is that to a large degree it is more about competing and improving ones self.

In the West, our pursuits are elsewhere, currently in trying to survive as the certain types weave discord, chaos and social destruction throughout Western Civilization.

If you want to see real art, go to a medium sized city and look at their art galleries. You know, the ones that aren't influenced by the certain types. But since most Western Art and architecture was focused on Christianity, the collective of certain types have done everything in their power to ensure the denigration of art in all it's forms.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I'm not familiar with the attributes of the Taoist immortals. In any event, the draperies of the figure show Greek influence, which means that it dates, as I mentioned earlier, from later than the 4th century. Whether the figure is Buddhist or Taoist does not affect the dating.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Very incredible images. Thanks for sharing, OP.

Size-wise it reminds me of some caves with giant elongate crystals in them, somewhere near Mexico City (I think).

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

reply to post by pheonix358

I dont deny that but also seriously for consideration on that picture where three faces come to join, the patterns look like machining marks....im mean, not hand tools, systematic like done with a machine face of some kind.
edit on 7-5-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly.

Especially on that arched tunnel or corridor, the excavation is divided into regular sections along both the walls and that arched ceiling.

It does indeed look like machining, rather than hand tools. Some of the artwork in the images posted by the OP, also looks technological in nature, with a device on legs and having a fluted or trumpet shaped attachment on top, appearing to be creating or interacting with what looks like energy, or electrical discharge...could also be a visual representation of sound waves too.

Very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join