It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House petition calls for merger of United States, Australia, to form 'Ameristralia'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi guys! (and gals)

Why not just say, "Screw everyone!" and make our own "Virtual Country."

Welcome to Beezzerland!

(rules to follow. . . )

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Redfreak

We need to shorten the names or they become messy.

USA Canada and Mexico going south to north (seems fair, did not work the other way) could be MUC.

Australia / New Zealand and we will have Hawaii, call it HANZ

Britain Iceland and Greenland should be BIG

The whole South American Collective can be SAC

Then if you want to further combine you could just combine the lot like a sentence!

I think shorten all the names.

P

edit on 9/5/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

There's been a few referendums over the years for Australia to leave the British Empire and every single one has failed. If a majority of aussies don't want to leave an "empire" that for the most part leaves us alone to our own devices, there isn't a hope in hell that we'd allow Australia to become the latest state of a country that many of us think is increasingly totalitarian full of over-bearing laws, over-reactions and greed. Not to mention it would virtually guarantee the friendship we have with south-east asian countries would be completely destroyed.

It would be political suicide for any aussie politician to support such as suggestion as well. Never gonna happen...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Redfreak

We need to shorten the names or they become messy.

USA Canada and Mexico going north to south (seems fair) could be CUM.

Australia / New Zealand and we will have Hawaii, call it HANZ

Britain Iceland and Greenland should be BIG

The whole South American Collective can be SAC

Then if you want to further combine you could just combine the lot like a sentence!

I think shorten all the names.

P

hmmm....what about denmark, iceland, canada and korea

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

It would be hilarious if science would discover the worlds best meth and yet make cause severe obesity instead of starvation, worse than smoke and far more addicting. Now that would be funny.

As for the article, I am just posting what I found because people are individuals, no 2 the same. I think it is gmos, chemtrails and crud that cause people to be fat, unless they simply have a problem with gluttony.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

OMG, spell MUC backwards...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Wouldn't it make more sense to actually merge Mexico, the U.S. and Canada, since they're all connected by land?

No.
No, no, no, no, no. :shk:

Maybe Canada and Alaska. Only.
To many from the lower 48, we're a bunch of heathens up here

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Is there beer in Beezerland? If so, I'm in!

I'll bring an arsenal and take care of security and feeding us. Just stay out of the damn garden Beez.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
reply to post by beezzer

Is there beer in Beezerland? If so, I'm in!

I'll bring an arsenal and take care of security and feeding us. Just stay out of the damn garden Beez.

There is beer, carrots, cabbage, and co-ed naked ice-fishing.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Off topic, but I caught my biggest Large Mouth Bass through the ice!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus

There's been a few referendums over the years for Australia to leave the British Empire and every single one has failed. If a majority of aussies don't want to leave an "empire" that for the most part leaves us alone to our own devices, there isn't a hope in hell that we'd allow Australia to become the latest state of a country that many of us think is increasingly totalitarian full of over-bearing laws, over-reactions and greed. Not to mention it would virtually guarantee the friendship we have with south-east asian countries would be completely destroyed.

It would be political suicide for any aussie politician to support such as suggestion as well. Never gonna happen...

All so true..!!

But what is ticking me off that this bill is being presented to US congress, by US interests.

Nothing in there about asking Australia if they want to become a state, just a bill to "make Australia a US state".

I don't know about you, but I feel insulted that the bill makes it sound as though Australia has no choice.

But then again...hmm now that I think of it, As a US citizen, I could work anywhere in the "US Empire". With my kind of work, that could be a bonus as I like to move around to different places during the fire season. I could do seasonal work all year round without needing a visa..lol

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

That's the pinnacle of your abilities.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by LordGoofus

All so true..!!

But what is ticking me off that this bill is being presented to US congress, by US interests.

Nothing in there about asking Australia if they want to become a state, just a bill to "make Australia a US state".

I don't know about you, but I feel insulted that the bill makes it sound as though Australia has no choice.

But then again...hmm now that I think of it, As a US citizen, I could work anywhere in the "US Empire". With my kind of work, that could be a bonus as I like to move around to different places during the fire season. I could do seasonal work all year round without needing a visa..lol

Uhhhhhhhhhhh................what bill? You are aware that there is not now nor is there ever likely to be a bill before congress to annex Australia, right? This is a white house petition, you know, by the same people who asked the president to build a death star? Its clearly meant to be tongue in cheek. You notice how only you and like two other people are taking this seriously? Its because its just a huge joke. Read the OP if you don't believe me. Hell, even the Aussies are making fun of it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That is the main reason we would never join with America. You just don't have the required sense of humor!

You just don't! We don't even take ourselves too seriously. We live in a country where the fauna and flora could kill you at any time, you just have to have this type of humor to survive. You have to be able to laugh when the temperature in the shade is getting damn close to 50C.

When you notice the while pointer coming for you, you give it a race to the shoreline whilst yelling 'Bloody big shark.' You have to laugh all the way in or draw your blade, turn around and do a Crocodile Dundee on it.

P

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If any Mexicans/Cubans manage to make the swim to Australia (Ameristralia) successfully, I'll personally give them their Visa and show them where the Olympic Swim team is.

I can just picture the new coat of Arms with a Bald Headed Kangaroo on it....LOL

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by pheonix358

OMG, spell MUC backwards...

Maybe there is a reason I never noticed you before is they have kept you locked away in the archives like a redheaded stepchild? lmao I kid I kid. lol.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I'm just glad no one has put the whole lot together especially with that alteration.

Sounds German!

P

edit on 10/5/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
What would REALLY happen if Australia and America joined.

*shudder*

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

eta: quote

Originally posted by Antonio1

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Sorry but this isn't going to happen without us brits getting our foot in the door. The United Kingdom of Ameristralia. Or 'Britameristralia' for short.

This guy, he knows whats up.......................

lol bro

Sorry mods.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Many red heads are beautiful, but in my case yeah, like an ugly red headed step child.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join