It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an actual dream come true today!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok so it wasnt anything amazing like achievement wise but still it was VERY weird!

I woke up and went back to sleep and had a lucid dream. In this dream I lost my wallet, I patted the pocket its always in to check it but it wasnt there! I cant remember what I was doing at the time and I woke up without finding it in the dream.

So anyway I got up showered etc (this is real life now not dream world) and went to a shop to buy some food. Got to to the self service checkout scanned everything through, went to get my wallet to pay...... (you see where this is going right), patted my pocket NO WALLET!!

I hadnt actually lost it, just left it at home. But let me tell you, this is the 1st time EVER I have gone out without it since being over the age of 18. I just couldnt believe it, with the dream still fresh in my memory I repeated the same actions and felt exactly the same thing. Not only that but I was wearing the same clothes as I was wearing in the dream (but I dont think I was at a supermarket in the dream).

This is the 1st time something like this has happened to me and the weird thing is I have been having quite alot of de ja vues recently, some really quite strong ones. Really bizare but fun aswell

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I had one too, only two nights ago.
In the dream was a woman, she was struggling with a hispanic man to escape a house. She had been abducted and the man forced her to sleep in some kind of horizontal safe or bunker type device while he was not in the house. It was awful..it looked in the dream that she knew she had to lay down and was fighting it.
She fought with him and there were other women in the dream, but not so prominent. She was crying and pleading. I saw her face very clearly in the dream!
When I awoke, I had to clear my mind from the nightmare..
Fast forward to a few hours ago..I was reading the news and saw the story of the women that were rescued from that house after all those years! My jaw dropped clean open when I recognized the Gina DeJesus from my dream! I am positive it was her!
I have to say, I am very alarmed about the contents and accuracy of my dream. It really is not fun to have these visions..and this is not the first time it has happened. What is this?? Clairvoyance? Remote viewing??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

One would think, that having just had a dream about a lack of wallet, one would make sure they had their wallet. No?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
When I was 19 I had a dream....I was washing dishes. In a kitchen id never seen before. I remember I heard a little girl giggling behind me and I thought to myself that's my daughter....wait I don't even have a kid. Fast forward to when I'm 23. I was doing dishes and heard my now 2 year old laugh and I got that deja vu feeling. Everything in that's dream so long ago replaying in my head. I dreamt of my baby before I even had her! Before the very idea of her was in my life. I dreamt of the kitcchen that I was now standing in. Very trippy let me tell you.....

I've had a few dreams like this that don't actually happen til 2 or 3 years later. Then I get the deja vu feeling as I see everything in my dream playing out exactly like in my dream.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Perhaps you left your wallet at home as a subconscious act due to the dream. Just a thought.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I worked with a lady years ago and had a dream where she was sitting there all shiny and beautiful with the most amazingly beautiful child on her lap, blue eyes blonde hair pink cheeks. Radiant.
It was so potent I was excited to tell her about it when I got to work the next day.

Turns out it was her grand child about 10-11 months later

This thread gives me goosies everywhere! True stories being told about truth.

Very cool.

Some dreams and visions I keep to myself, this one was okay to share.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GaneshaGirl1386

Me too.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
When I was younger around the age of five my mother had a mis-carriage and lost what would have been her third child. One night I had a dream, which I still remember every detail to this day. Both my parents, my sister and myself where in our family car driving on a road that was very very bumpy, when all the sudden a little girl appeared in the backseat between my sister and I. We knew her name, and she was our sister. When I woke up I went out and told my mother that it was ok, she would have another child a little girl, and her name would be **** sure enough about a year later my sister joined our family !

That is literally my Mom's favorite story about me

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
When I was younger around the age of five my mother had a mis-carriage and lost what would have been her third child. One night I had a dream, which I still remember every detail to this day. Both my parents, my sister and myself where in our family car driving on a road that was very very bumpy, when all the sudden a little girl appeared in the backseat between my sister and I. We knew her name, and she was our sister. When I woke up I went out and told my mother that it was ok, she would have another child a little girl, and her name would be **** sure enough about a year later my sister joined our family !

That is literally my Mom's favorite story about me

That is awesome.

Its stories like this and the others in this thread that make you think there must be something more to dreams than just random sequences of images.

top topics

join