It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bible does not exist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Before I was born, when I was in my mothers womb, she always thought she was having a girl. Which in the end, I didn't seem to be. Angle says: thx for your post, there's good and true stuff in it, but she needs to be a he.

How could you know, right..

but thx for the support, I see a lot of posts have been removed. Where they did come from, I have no clue man....
Maybe they were just curious.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
oopsie
edit on 9-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Lord and the word it self comes from the creation of hierarchy, hierarchy came thanks to agriculture and the needs for spirituality. Lord is the tittle name given to the elder men/women that has the ability to be a competent leader in all this so called "chaos" or how I would put it, magic.

Now in order to sustain such a system as agriculture, one must also build systems that replace the natural engines of life, the true "creator", and one main connection to the spiritual world that our brother/sister earth has been wielding since birth.

Laws, enforcers of those laws, written texts of the policies (Bible), coming with the whole package of course of the penalties of breaking these laws (The Devil). Plus the entire agriculture infrastructure, farm land, labor intensive work force, food supply/demand for the workers/public/ army, army to protect the "farmers/farm" ect...

So for me, with absolutely no disrespect to anyone beliefs, most of us, with all this writing and reading are missing the one true spiritual source, mother earth, and you don't have to be a tree hugger to know that

We used to live in the permaculture society with plenty, freedom, health, prosperity and riches in life, spiritually successful, and not to mention taller

We can read and tell stories of as many books as we like, but i believe we walk on by our greatest gift, life being the first, and the one to give it the second, mother, father, sister and brother earth.

<< 1   >>

join