It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do many people believe people from other planets are Demons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

Unless they had contact with certain religious sects, and they didn't follow such a trend, could cause such a demonized view. Atheist Aliens, that know the universe, but yet refuse religion would be a great sample explanation.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
When Satan was cast out of heaven he was cast into the second heaven, the second heaven being that of space and our universe and revelations speaks of these beings falling to earth and not literal but as humans. Angels are referenced as stars and they fall to earth. Now if Satan is allowed to freely move around space and corrupt her and cause worlds to fall and make people believe he is in hell (The spiritual prison for angels) and holds the fallen angels from the book of Enoch and the destroyer rules over them.

When Satan falls he will be given the key to the bottomless pit and he will give up his angelic body and we will be able to see them for the first time. He will still have his power and claim to be the messiah and he will be with the fallen ones in their ships and that's why they say Jesus is a space brother or used his DNA to create us.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

That would cause a demonic reaction, if you also consider the technology the aliens have it would make them look like supernatural entities to less advanced people.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

True, especially if their technology was voice command as well, or where rituals are based off procedures that where witnessed. Maybe some of them took blood samples for study, and could of possibly had led ancient man to believe in blood sacrifices. I'm just being imaginative here.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The answer is obvious, isn't it?
This phenomenon has been around for a very long time, perhaps longer than homo sapien has walked this Earth.
Bible people would rather attribute something they don't understand with the evil element of their dogma instead of looking at it objectively.
They'd basically rather make an x with their fingers and hiss at an alien than try and understand them.
Just another reason I give religion the

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

As soon as you said cross with fingers, I recalled that one beast wars episode from my childhood.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I think most people are scared of the things they can not comprehend , (That is just my opinion).

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
From my personal experience, what you put out is what you get back. Plain and simple.

What is in the deepest part of your inner, thrown into the basement of consciousness.

We are not perfect, they are not perfect, we are perfection in transit.

Humans scare most non terrans or should I say co-terrans in many cases.

Coterrans, I like that.

To coin a new phrase Coterrans. Or those not of the developing human species which share this plane of existence.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
The answer is obvious, isn't it?
This phenomenon has been around for a very long time, perhaps longer than homo sapien has walked this Earth.
Bible people would rather attribute something they don't understand with the evil element of their dogma instead of looking at it objectively.
They'd basically rather make an x with their fingers and hiss at an alien than try and understand them.
Just another reason I give religion the

It has been around a long time and you are right and religion speaks of nothing of this nature because it's been blinded, religion is a tool of evil hiding as light. I was a UFO buff and believed what science had to say but many spout that man made books are fairy tales and it goes for science and all other books and can't be trusted because they are of human hands. MSM is always said to be not trust worthy and MS Science falls into this category because it's mainstream and every word is taken as literal.

They won`t admit it`s aliens because they are not, are they from another realm and is that realm the heavenly realm or the fourth and all you have is an answer from a channeller. Make a petition and ask if these are actually the fallen angels from the bible but I think no one will, people fear the bible because it`s light and as with light it shines on everything and exposes. What is done in the darkness will be brought to the light and that's why priests all around the world who abused the power and hurt so many children and families and tribes are being brought to the light and being exposed.

In those religions are good people who are unaware and some are your brothers and sisters, uncles and aunts and you know you would do everything in your power to stop them from making a wrong decision. Cause when they come and claim and their is one with them claiming to be the creator and sits above the most high and many will believe, even the the religious and those who wanted other than God.

All of you won`t because you will remember when the time comes but it`s the fear of death that will cause many to fall into his hands.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I appreciate the concern and all, but as I clearly pointed out above, I give all that devil talk the big ole

I don't want to hear it. I don't agree with your assessment in the least.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

To put in what you said, "Reap what you Sow".

Having a guilty conscience can lead to a life time of being haunted by demons, psychologically anyways.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Because they are not humans.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Coterrans, I like that.

To coin a new phrase Coterrans. Or those not of the developing human species which share this plane of existence.

Nice antar 1 likes as well

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I once had the stance as you did but I saw things with my own eyes that could not of been true with my view at the time, I have spent alot of years with the UFO stuff since I could remember as a child. Seen the orbs of light fly silently and flicker on and off and an encounter in broad daylight with a being. They project love but not the real kind only to keep you from running away in fright. You hardened your heart with earthly materialism and knowledge and because of this hate you have for religion and not the real path one must take.

I tell you they believe in God and acknowledge him and science is only uncovering the very fabric of Gods creation and thought. The universe is his thought and it expands out and as sure as the world spins this worlds life cycle is coming to an end. When the beings come and offer eternal life and so begins the mark of the beast because in those days men will seek death but death will evade them.When they give this power all will be revealed and the sinister plan is set and you cannot undo the mark.

What happens when the people get left behind on a dying planet and unable to die and live in the old earth filled with fire and brimstone and volcanoes erupting and no life anywhere but the one you let decieve you and now he will rule over you.
edit on 8-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You know nothing of me. To call me materialistic is outlandish and condescending. Go peddle your boogeyman story some place else. I do not entertain such notions.

Can I make myself any more clear without sounding like a prick?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

You know nothing of me. To call me materialistic is outlandish and condescending. Go peddle your boogeyman story some place else. I do not entertain such notions.

Can I make myself any more clear without sounding like a prick?

Sorry my friend but we all are materialistic and I will soon return to the old ways and not with religion but with the land as my ancestors did. strange because I thought we were debating about why aliens are demons and I am only posting my reply and its you who should not post if you had no intent on debating.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
god freaks believe any thing new or different is from the devil.
truth is they are scared of losing power.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I answered, to the best of my ability, the question raised in the OP.
I do not care if you disagree.
This is something I have LITERALLY spent thousands of hours researching. And that is just the alien side of the equation.
Religion?
Hell, I was born into the crap.
I made it abundantly clear in my first post here that I will not listen to such nonsense.

I am sorry if you feel that I am belittling your views right now, but I sorta am.

And once again, you know nothing of me. Call me materialistic, or anything else, once more and I will throw civility out the window.

Again, peddle your BS somewhere else.
I am interested in serious discussion. Not fairy tales.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Please let me make this ABUNDANTLY CLEAR.
I have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with beings not of this Earth.

To call them demonic is INSULTING. And I will combat those claims as veheminently as if someone were slandering one of my own children.

This is absolutely unacceptable in my view.
Period.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
I dont see aliens, demons, angels, or gods as any more or less believable than each other

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by hotel1

But if you had to choose, which one would you rather believe. Me says E.T.

All of them are basically based on what a person WANTS to believe...

Space Fairies flying around randomly picking earth.
Abducting people out of their beds.
Experimenting/ Raping them..basically
Erasing their memory.
All with few, or no witnesses.

Reptilians, Cat people, Fish People.

No proof but books, and personal stories, documentaries.

Add to that a bunch of believers who think these "space brothers" will land and magically solve our earthly problems.

The comparisons are endless.
Its about faith, what you WANT to believe. Not necessarily facts.

People who believe in aliens have one thing working for them and thats odd are we not alone.

One can make the argument, due to the size of the universe there are bigger odds they have never been here, or even know we are here.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join