It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do many people believe people from other planets are Demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I see many people always bringing up this up for the past few years, and recently as well.

I'm aware of the Nephilim being said in the bible were supposed to offspring of rebel angels. I for ain't really a believer due to the bible just being a bunch of old stories, and was never really illustrated. I m a big believer in dinosaurs(not that AA episode) and the Big Bang.
And the greys going around probing people when their asleep? Not much of believer also.

I can see if an alien civilization looking down on us, trying to stop a ritual or something could cause such a view(if it was that long ago). Could of even been just looked at us as primitive people killing other over convictions could lead as to why(hell we look down on people past 200 years ago,specifically dark ages.)

As far as for invasion and our woman, that stuff would of been done a long time ago. Plus I'm sure their females would dis-approve. Also since they would have such a knowledge, they wouldn't believe god at all.

Would that be religions greatest fear?

Besides, aren't Gods scarier then demon in most religions?
edit on 6-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If there are aliens as many on ATS say are flying around in UFOs, they don't seem to bother us much. They may be tin foil hat moderators that make sure humans don't get out of hand. Boy do they got their hands full
Just ask a mod how frustrating it can get.
edit on 6-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Lol, I hear that. Worst is some of the New Agers, they seem to be growing more an more.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't know as to which hypothesis is correct. However, I do consider both ETH and IDH (et or inter-dimensional). I think both hypothesis have merits. But I don't know as to which has more validity - or perhaps - both have solid validity.

I do however think - that we are describing the same phenomenon that has been reported since we've recorded history. Right into ancient times. The terminology has just changed.

Cirque

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I dont see aliens, demons, angels, or gods as any more or less believable than each other

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You have to look at the phenomenon as a whole over many years to understand why demons are the best explanation. Jacque Vallee is a good source for this, since he's studied hundreds of cases. He notes that so called alien interaction with humans appears identical to demon possession and demonization, even going back to Medieval texts.

Moreover the testimony of the aliens themselves bear scrutiny. They appear to have an obsession with Jesus Christ. They are always trying to discredit his ministry, often claiming that he was just a space brother or that they 'created' him somehow.

The final nail in the coffin for me is that fact that alien abductions can be disrupted and halted by calling on the name of Jesus.
www.alienresistance.org...

As for the Bible being a fairy tale, I suggest otherwise. The nation of Israel and the Jews are living proof that the Bible and it's prophecies are accurate. Israel was predicted to be reborn, a second time, in the last days, and it was.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

It just that I've been seeing this as a common theme in some case. I was stalking a site the other day, and they were saying that human looking e.t's would be the evil amongst us. And that beings of light and love would be the saviours. Really, I think it would be vice-versa. Just saying.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

But if you had to choose, which one would you rather believe. Me says E.T.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
• We don't know what beings from other worlds look like
• We don't know what their morals, intentions or belief systems are so, referring to them as "evil" or demonic is silly and based in fantasy.
• Matter of fact, we've never found evidence of or signs of life on other planets, much less any of the above.

...I think the only people that think aliens or unidentified flying objects are demonic are children and people with lower mental capabilities that do not base these assumptions on fact.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If they need ships to get around, they are not demons or angels.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by hotel1

But if you had to choose, which one would you rather believe. Me says E.T.

That is a pretty fair question and to just glibly give my answer as "none of them" would seem somewhat childish. So for now i will take the politicians easy way out and say "Abstain" for the moment, if at some point in the future I reach a conclusion to your question I will get back to you.

Kind regards
edit on 6-5-2013 by hotel1 because: repition

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WilliamOckham

True say.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

It just that I've been seeing this as a common theme in some case. I was stalking a site the other day, and they were saying that human looking e.t's would be the evil amongst us. And that beings of light and love would be the saviours. Really, I think it would be vice-versa. Just saying.

Well I think a lot of it can boil done to belief set.

For example - what I saw was large. Larger than my vehicle, clearly suspended in the air, but what I perceived when I looked at it was bright white light. Bright white light - like that which comes off the combines working the field into the night. My vehicle did lose power, my radio signal scrambled. It then - as the best I can explain - collapsed into itself like a black hole until it disappeared. The sighting, both my sightings were in the daytime. I can't describe it any other way and I've no idea what it was. Another time I saw the same thing obscured by a tree - and ran to get my mother for a witness (this all happened between the ages of 18 -22). I'm now 37 for a time reference. We didn't carry phones or camera's back then like we do today. I don't know what it was. I could hear a hum. But what I saw looked like large lights. They did cause electrical disturbance. But nobody can tell me what I saw. I don't know what I saw. My one other experience is a missing time episode with a friend. This all stopped after the birth of my first child - and I began to pray for it to stop and not afflict my children. It stopped. At least remembering it stopped!

For me - both hypothesis' could fit what I saw. I'm waiting on disclosure to know for certain.

Cirque

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Israel was predicted to be reborn, a second time, in the last days, and it was.

Yes, but it was created by people. Not God.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

O, I'm well aware of people calling Jesus their space brother. Considering how Jesus is view as the big deity these days, should suffice.

If they were really demons in those times, that would be because of ignorant and arrogant the kings and the priests were. People would boil people alive in oil, or just str8 torture.

As for the bible being a fairy tale, it just a bunch stories put together on rice paper.
Even if it did bear some truth, I guarantee you, that only 1 percents of it would be true.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
SETI have no evidence of life outside our own, no vessel could travel so far in short times and there seems no evidence of interstellar travel.
It seems that these beings come from our earth

This is the best book I have read on the matter
books.google.com.au... d=0CDkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=alien%20demon%20connection%20Christian%20books&f=false

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

People would boil people alive in oil, or just str8 torture.

It's very disturbing what people are capable of when they have no fear of repurcussions.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Because religion has brainwashed them to deny every possibility that the Bible does not pertain to.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Post removed.
edit on 7-5-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Mauro Biglino has done some amazing work translating the texts.

Thank you. I will look into that. I've always hated the way the bible has been bastardised over the years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join