It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Ramsey interviews...the guy who freed Amanda Berry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is going to be remixed no doubt, this is the guy who heard screaming and subsequently freed Amanda Berry and her child. This guy is the new Antione Dodson lol.

Lets hope he gets the $20,000 reward offered as if it wasnt for him, she, and the others would still be in that house.
You never know whats going on behind closed doors nowadays, its such a shame people arent more community spirited, maybe these girls would have been freed long ago...without further ado, heres a couple of interviews he has done

This second one where he says "Id have pulled this heroic stuff last year with my goons" when asked if he knew anyone was there lol, i think anyone...had they known there were people being held against their will would have tried to free them, rather than turning a blind eye.

edit on 6-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm lost, whats the backstory to this?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I'm lost, whats the backstory to this?

Sorry i assumed people would know...
3 girls went missing some 10 years ago, this guy heard screaming and helped Amanda call the police.

he first mention of the disappearance of Amanda Berry was a Plain Dealer brief on May 3, 2003: "Authorities need help finding Amanda Berry, 17, who disappeared after she left her part-time job April 21 at the Burger King at West 110th Street and Lorain Avenue. The FBI and Cleveland police said Amanda left work at 7:30 p.m. in a car with an unidentified driver. ... FBI agent Robert Hawk said the agency is treating the case as a kidnapping. A reward is available for information that leads to the girl.

Heres a link for some further information

www.cleveland.com...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

TY

Good job to the guy that rescued em!!!

top topics

join