It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true Florida results : what Kerry (yes, Kerry) hides

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Not only Germany but also Austria and Switzerland were able to see it in Pro7 - complete coverage of german speaking countries, about 100 million people. But there's more ...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why did the illuminati start euthanising Arafat in Paris, Nov. 2
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Falluja heroes - proof that apostasy and Islam have the same effects - deception

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Replace Kerry with Dean, Bush with Kerry and US "elections" with the "democrat" party New Hampshire primary to get ONE and the same picture.

Dean didn't expose the fraud. Yes, his role is to make credible that Kerry won and kill the Iraq issue.
Just like Kerry's role was to make credible that Bush won and kill any other issue.

More:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I knew it would be something............

LOOK BUSH WON, HE ALSO WON THE POPULAR VOTE.

There is no satanic conspiracy.............

Yes Bush "won," and people looking at those Diebold machines cannot prove anything, and should "get over it." Well for those who insist Bush "won," can you really prove it also? There is nothing to recount on those Diebold machines, 30 percent of the ballot. The optical machines may offer proofs in a recount, but only if it is a hand count. You could sample say one local place, and reassure people. This is the election where no one can really prove anything, so okay Bush "won," but he cannot prove it as well. In the material world, it is not a "satantic conspiracy," but a "criminal or civil conspiracy."

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
no , bush did not win and it will come out .usa elections should just come out and say its a competition of who can screw over the other person the hardest . they need to find another way to run the elections .

people voted double and they will be serving time in jail for (i think) 15 months .

im in florida and things did not run smoothly . thats a crock of sh*t .

''America has voted and the world is like.. wtf?''

that sounds like everyone in florida .

my ct below but im not sure of it all .

my little theory is kerry and bush did work together . kerry used to be a republican . he went so quickly and silently , unlike gore did .

[edit on 1-12-2004 by myformerself]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join