It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Snatched Out Of Mother's Arms After Parents Seeked Second Medical Opinion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
A California couple took their infant child who already has an underlying medical condition to the hospital and after witnessing the nurse inject their baby with antibiotics (which are bad for their baby and his condition) and after being told by the doctor on duty that the baby needed surgery they took the child to another hosptial a few miles away to get a second opinion. Then days later get their child taken away by cps, eventhough the baby had been seen and the parents had been cleared fit parents by the second doctor.

Just caught wind of this breaking news story and didn't see it posted on here already. I rarely start threads but after not seeing this posted on here I thought this needed to be shared. This couple should not be going through this. What the hell is happening to this country?

Here is the full article... rt.com...

edit on 6-5-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think this is a good idea. (imo) there are too many stories coming out of neglectful parents turning to hippy-guru fraudsters for medical treatment for their children.
-In the end the kids die (yah thats right, garlic, maple syrup, and dancing under a harvest moon does not cure cancer)

edit on 6-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Did you read the article? The parents immediately took their baby to another hospital to get treatment. The doctors and nurses were giving their baby medicine that had already been determined to be bad and harmful to the infant. They could have killed it. This has nothing to do with maple syrup or any bad juju.

This doctor just wanted a nice payday.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Didn't you already know? You are not the parent of your child, that title goes to the government. The government knows best for your, err, their children.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
*Having a strange posting issue, it keeps cutting it off. help!
edit on 6-5-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: I swear I had a point when I hit the reply button. WTH is goning on?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Apologies! it did it again, and won't stop. It does not want me to share my story (even before anyone can read or edit it)
edit on 6-5-2013 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
I think this is a good idea. (imo) there are too many stories coming out of neglectful parents turning to hippy-guru fraudsters for medical treatment for their children.
-In the end the kids die (yah thats right, garlic, maple syrup, and dancing under a harvest moon does not cure cancer)

edit on 6-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Yes we should do like you suggest and take them to doctors that shove pills by the handful down their throats. If the doctors and big pharma gets their way every kid will be on some kind of drug by time they are in high school. And in case you didn't know garlic, however, is as an antibiotic. Garlic kills a range of microbes, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites, and can be effective against such conditions as athlete's foot, thrush, viral diarrhea, and the ulcer-causing bacteria Helicobacter pylori. Up until about 60 years ago nature WAS our medicine chest.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
What the hell is happening

After you get past all the sensationalism, the answer is given in the article, right at the end.

A doctor saw a sick baby, and the parents rushed off with it without stopping to sign any paperwork or let anyone know what was going on, after the doctor had declared it was in need of heart surgery immediately.
So... the doctor made a report to child services that it was in danger.

Now as YOU know, they went to another hospital, but the original doctor didnt know that.

edit on 6-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

Hmm, the site's probably being a little kooky. Try again in a bit and see.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

What the hell is happening

After you get past all the sensationalism, the answer is given in the article, right at the end.

A doctor saw a sick baby, and the parents rushed off with it without stopping to sign any paperwork or let anyone know what was going on.
So... the doctor made a report to child services.

Now as YOU know, they went to another hospital, but the original doctor didnt know that.

True, but the cops showed up at the other hospital when the baby was being seen and were told by the doctor on duty there that the parents were doing the right thing and that they were fit parents. And it appears that the first doctor knew that the parents were at the other hospital because that's where he SENT the cops.

It was days later that cps shows up with those cops.

Not sensationalizing this at all.

edit on 6-5-2013 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Just caught wind of this breaking news story

Actually it doesnt seem to be a "breaking" news story at all.

The article you cite is

Published time: April 27, 2013 04:19

...and goes on to say a court date is set for April 29th.

Now since you "rushed to print" after having only read one out of date story on the matter, here's an update.

news10

The baby is still gravely ill, still needs heart surgery.

facebook

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Just caught wind of this breaking news story

Actually it doesnt seem to be a "breaking" news story at all.

The article you cite is

Published time: April 27, 2013 04:19

...and goes on to say a court date is set for April 29th.

Now since you "rushed to print" after having only read one out of date story on the matter, here's an update.

news10

The baby is still gravely ill, still needs heart surgery.

facebook

I did rush, I read the news daily and never saw it till today, my mistake.

So glad to see that the custody was given back to his parents. Sad that he needs surgery though.,

new topics

top topics

join