It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military of the Beast : Christians to be Court Martialed for expressing their faith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Military wages war on Christianity:

News Articles:

Breaking: Pentagon Confirms May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith
www.breitbart.com...

Pentagon: Religious Proselytizing is Not Permitted
radio.foxnews.com...

Urgent Message from the Family Research Council : Christians to face court-martial for sharing faith.
augustine1blog.wordpress.com...

Judge Roy Moore to Testify in Court Martial of Navy Chaplain Who Dared to Express His Faith While in Uniform
www.christiannewswire.com...

So gays and lesbians are now allowed to openly serve in the military, bestiality and sodomy was approved by the senate back in 2011, they idolize torture (they call "enhanced interrogation") and murderers, but Christians openly serving in the military should not be tolerated? I already didn't have respect for the military as it is, but now they, and especially those behind this agenda are starting to openly declare war on the followers of Christ, and henceforth have become my enemy, not to mention the enemy of the U.S constitution itself.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The more I observe the statements made by the creatures that call themselves atheists I often find that a lot of them aren't necessarily against religion, they just have a serious bone to pick with Christianity. They really show their true colors when anybody speaks against their materialistic faith called evolution. They start foaming at the mouth, with the usual insults to boot.

Christians, are you truly ready for tribulation?:

edit on 6-5-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The story isnt what you claim it is.

And already discussed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

etc.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dr Scott Johnson 5/5/13 - (2/4) Mikey Weinstein, MRFF, Anti-Christian Military, Chaplins:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Didn't watch the vid, don't care to.
I do know my kid caught flak if he did not attend services on sunday though.
Sounds pretty much 180 from the thread title ehh?
Besides without all of those brainwashed christians, who would care to even stand up for the terroristic israeli threat??
God's chosen people...master race...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe they shouldn't have signed up. Not like these boys were forced to enlist, nor forced to vocally express what they believe in.

It's pathetic how people cherry-pick these stories and claim victim. Come on, get real. This is a minor inconvience (and even that's a crude understatement) as opposed to the real madness that's happening in this nations armed forces; such as, and not excluding, the murder of innocents globally.

But by golly they harrassin' the Christains!

/soapbox

EDIT: OP, when you want to play victim and claim that atheists have a "bone to pick with Christainity" you should refrain from referring to them as "creatures." That's called a double-standard, and I know you Christains (look I can do it too!) love to run on them, but use that brain your God gave you.
edit on 6-5-2013 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Trying to convert someone to your religion whatever it is has been against Army regulations for years now. If you can't follow the rules then stay out of the military.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Christians are crazy anyways..

Who would want to be one these days?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is the article by this minister of Satan called Michael L. Weinstein about the national security threat that is Christianity, one of the top 100 consultants for the pentagon on policy. I agree that he is quite tolerant of religious freedom, except when it comes to Christianity of course, like most typical atheists. The article is brimming with such pure hatred that if his name wasn't attached to this article you would think Satan himself wrote it. Hiring this guy as a consultant for "religious tolerance" is like getting advice from China on human rights.

Fundamentalist Christian Monsters: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag: www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation's armed forces. Oh my, my, my, how "Papa's got a brand new bag."

You would think that there is some massive Christian led inquisition going on in the military listening to this devil, talk about "crying wolf".

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
Here is the article by this minister of Satan called Michael L. Weinstein about the national security threat that is Christianity, one of the top 100 consultants for the pentagon on policy. I agree that he is quite tolerant of religious freedom, except when it comes to Christianity of course, like most typical atheists. The article is brimming with such pure hatred that if his name wasn't attached to this article you would think Satan himself wrote it. Hiring this guy as a consultant for "religious tolerance" is like getting advice from China on human rights.

Fundamentalist Christian Monsters: Papa's Got A Brand New Bag: www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Today, we face incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation's armed forces. Oh my, my, my, how "Papa's got a brand new bag."

You would think that there is some massive Christian led inquisition going on in the military listening to this devil, talk about "crying wolf".

I hate to break it to you but Michael L. Weinstein isn't an atheist he's Jewish or rather a Zionist. And he got started on this anti Christian tirade when his sons who were in the military said that Christians were antisemitic to them and tried to force them to convert. Personally I think he should be canned from his job but he's part of the Southern Poverty Law Center so that won't happen. If you don't know who they are it's another Zionist based organization that helps to decide what rights get taken away from Americans. They work very closely with the DHS.
edit on 6-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I hate to break it to you but Michael L. Weinstein isn't an atheist he's Jewish or rather a Zionist. And he got started on this anti Christian tirade when his sons who were in the military said that Christians were antisemitic to them and tried to force them to convert. Personally I think he should be canned from his job but he's part of the Southern Poverty Law Center so that won't happen. If you don't know who they are it's another Zionist based organization that helps to decide what rights get taken away from Americans. They work very closely with the DHS.
edit on 6-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Atheist, Zionist, all one and in the same in my eyes in that they both have a serious problem with true Biblical Christianity.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Atheist, Zionist, all one and in the same in my eyes in that they both have a serious problem with true Biblical Christianity.

Yeah, if they're not Christian, they're wrong and bad...
That's the attitude of these so-called "Christian" bullies that this regulation is supposed to curb. People telling others that they're going to hell, etc., and pushing their belief systems on others. It's harassment and shouldn't be permitted.

There's nothing wrong with expressing one's faith: "I'm a Christian", but these bullies who act with hatred and aggressive proselytizing in the military should be punished.

By the way, I have a SERIOUS PROBLEM with biblical Christianity, too. It's a big lie, invented by man, in order to control the people.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It's a big lie, invented by man, in order to control the people.

You are right religion is nothing more than a base form of mind control for the masses.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I know this was like, before, but, they allowed Michael Aquino to serve, AND have top secret security clearance, and he was the founder of the Temple of Set. Set was an Egyptian god who molested his own nephew. Not sure if it classes as pedophilia as I don't know the age of his nephew at the time of the abuse, but, it is interesting to note that Colonol Aquino was charged with some kind of child rape and kidnapping ring linked to ritual abuse, but the charges were dropped. He looks like...well, Eddie Munster when he was younger, and now he looks like the older vampire grandfather on that show The Munsters. His wife looks just like The Addams Family Mom... Morticia Addams. Apparently her sister is also really witchy looking and they come from some famous bloodline.
I guess we should've seen this coming. It's because our government knows that the soon to be enacted policies and actions and ideology of our military forces will not in any way be compatible with Christianity.. even the fake Sunday morning Christians who have been rooting and cheering our government on since day one will have to raise an eyebrow when they see all their Bible prophesies coming true and they realize whose side they have been fighting for...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Once you mentioned bestiality, you lost your credibility. You far right people are cold hypocrites. Try coming up with better and more sound arguments. You sound like a loon.

new topics

top topics

join