It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas birth certificate goes to yet another court

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And it looks like this is just based off of what Nazi Joe's posse claims to have found which was nothing. If they started making these morons pay for the court case instead of sticking the taxpayers with the bill these cases will come to an end.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot

Originally posted by muse7

Just wait for his memoirs after this term. He'll be laughing all the way to his post-destroy-the-country hideout. His book will finally reveal that in fact he was born in Kenya. After all, he was registered in the US as a foreign student, no? We'll eventually find out that not only was he not eligible for the presidency, he's an illegal alien to boot. Does one wonder why he's wanting to push for the easy road to citizenship.

He hasn't been the only president to support giving amnesty to illegals. Dubya did it, and your saint Reagan signed amnesty in 85
But since they where old white men there was no question that they were true red blooded Americans right?

I'll give you a pass on the rest of those things since we are on a conspiracy site

Firstly, my remark was meant to be in semi-jest. Secondly, your remark about "your saint Reagan" assumes an awful lot. So as long as we're assuming, I'll assume you're just a retard who's keeper let onto the computer for a while.

Got any more names you want to call me? Come on let it out buddy

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

After all, he was registered in the US as a foreign student, no?

no is correct, that silly claim was a April fool's joke that birthers keep falling for!

We'll eventually find out that not only was he not eligible for the presidency, he's an illegal alien to boot.

No you will not, he was born in Hawaii and a court has even declared that he is a natural born citizen.

The funniest thing about this birther nonsense is the claim

What makes this legal action different from all previous suits challenging Obama’s eligibility is that the plaintiffs are offering the gold standard in evidence: Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “cold case posse.” In March, Sheriff Joe announced the results of his posse’s investigation into the mysteries of the PDF, or electronic, long-form birth certificate

They have never even examined Obama's birth certificate, yet are making silly claims about it....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
At this point he has been proven to have been born in the US more than any other American in history. And yet you still have the occasional crazy person who does not believe it. Those people will always exist and they will always manage to convince of few less intelligent people they are correct. That is just the way of things.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Stereotype much?
I spent four years in a small town in Alabama and didn't see any of the racial stereotypes people claim. When I lived near Atlanta they were everywhere. There are a few places in Alabama that fit the stereotype but they are way out in the boonies, and very few and very far between. Most people in the south will give you the shirt off their back if you need it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The same is true here in Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas. I have to admit, there are examples of Bubba playing the Banjo with his free time, then being a general stinky pain in everyone's life when that sort kinda oozes into town to do some business. They exist and not every stereotype is without example, to be sure.

On the other hand, the majority I know would have more than a slightly negative reaction to racism in any recognizable form to see it. I think some folks get their idea of culture and reality in other states from TV and Movies ...or historic accounts, and think that's really how it is in the modern world.

You know what surprised me most in trucking? It really didn't change much from Maine to Florida to Mississippi to Los Angeles. People are People and aside from accent or Sports teams? Nothing fundamental really changed. Certainly not the "Us and Them" nonsense which is so common across popular culture for belief.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The biggest thing I noticed going all over was in some places it's "pop", some it's "coke", and others is "soda". Other than that you can take anyone from anywhere and they'd never notice the difference. No matter where you go, people want the same things, work, a roof over their heads, and food on the table. With the exception of a few, which you'll find anywhere, they're the same all over this country.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I ran into this article earlier today and thought I should share it here. I wonder what exactly the FBI was looking for?
Um, we would like to take your computer but your in no trouble so don't worry.

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

"Our friend and diligent researcher and the person responsible for exposing several of  Obama’s fraudulent activities  in several venues was interviewed, hand-cuffed and had his property removed by the FBI.     Al Hendershot  found Obama’s alias of  Harrison J. Bounel ,  Obama’s non-payment of taxes on a home in Chicago that he does not own, and the  Obama’s use of multiple social security numbers.   In addition, he  has worked with Jerome Corsi and the Cold Case Posse on the ineligiblity issue related to the Usurper."

Pladuim

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

But anyone who thinks that this sitting President will go anywhere before his term is up is barking up the wrong tree.

Don't be so darn sure.

Nixon got drop-kicked out of the White House (ok, ok ... so he resigned). The current mass-murdering terrorist is so anti-American, it's entirely possible he'll end up not completing this term. And that would be perfectly ok by me.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
At this point he has been proven to have been born in the US more than any other American in history. And yet you still have the occasional crazy person who does not believe it. Those people will always exist and they will always manage to convince of few less intelligent people they are correct. That is just the way of things.

Hmmm.

Ok, you say he's been proven legit. No problem, but let's deny ignorance, shall we (my ignorance or yours .... makes no difference).

You obviously have a link to proof of one of these *many* court cases where Attorney Taitz's allegations of fake documents have been heard on the merits of the evidence? What I have found so far is significant numbers of lawsuits dismissed for lack of standing or similar non-nonsensical reasoning. As far as I can reason -- "Lack of Standing" is a fairly bogus term to apply to a politician who has the ability to profoundly affect every single member of society (an effect magnified with executive orders).

I would very appreciate a link to your court case proof in relation to any of Attorney Taitz's lawsuits.

edit on 7-5-2013 by EricR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
i,m not american but this story keeps running and its down to race

you think regan or clinton or bush would be getting is he american? of course they wouldn,t

so why obama?i,m british and if he was leader of my country i would be pretty happy considering the idiots we,ve got in charge just now

even if he wasn,t american uz guys should get behind him cause he talks more sense than the whole british government combined.......guy was in charge over here then i,m convinced we wouldn,t be in the mess we are

cool why don't you all offer him the job. you would be MORE then welcome to him. PLEASE.

there were no questions about where Reagan, Clinton, or Bush were born, if there was there would have been the SAME controversy over it (especially with Bush and Clinton
). race has NOTHING to do with it, that's just an easy out for his worshipers for anyone who does not like or agree with the MAN. just for the record i personally didn't like the guy based on radio broadcasts of his speeches and what he SAID, BEFORE i even knew the colour of his skin. but you know now that you bring the race thing up, i wonder how many votes were GAINED BECAUSE of his colour/race?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EricR

Or it could be these people didn't have standing. In the US in order to have standing one must first show the injury has been caused or is imminent. This injury must be concrete and not abstract. Second, you must be able to show how the person you're suing directly caused the injury. Third, you must demonstrate how suing this person will redress the injuries suffered. None of the people Taitz has represented has been able to demonstrate how Obama has directly and concretely had a negative impact on their life.

Let me ask you a question. If Obama is clearly ineligible to be President like so many birthers claim why do they see the need to keep forging evidence? You'd think that if they had a slam dunk case they wouldn't need to create fake Kenyan birth certificates and take small sections of interviews out of context.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

While I do believe this issue is a waste of time if for no other reason it can be drawn out I will say that conditions of proving harm/damages would not be hard. Even just punitive - he hurt my faith in the system can be enough. That part isn't hard.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is off topic but I thought some replies to Alabama not being a racist state were in order. Here are a few links for you good folks.

Alabama's racism
This law actually makes the notorious Arizona anti-Hispanic statute, SB1070, look "moderate" by comparison. Not only does Alabama criminalize anyone who looks different, it criminalizes anyone who helps people who look different.

Racist mob puts Alabama man in hospital
Matthew Owens remains in critical condition following a beat-down by a mob of 20 adults and children in Mobile. Racist slurs were used, and reference made to the Trayvon Martin case.

Parents claim racism in Alabama school district
A south Alabama town that was the inspiration for the setting in Harper Lee's book "To Kill a Mockingbird" is finding itself as the backdrop for a real-life legal case involving allegations of racism at school.

Now while I am sure you can find cases of racism in every State one would be silly to not admit that racism exists at Government levels amidst the good'ol boys that control things like law enforcement, courts and city councils.
Simply put it will be a few more years before racism is wiped out in Alabama at an institutional level......

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The biggest thing I noticed going all over was in some places it's "pop", some it's "coke", and others is "soda". Other than that you can take anyone from anywhere and they'd never notice the difference. No matter where you go, people want the same things, work, a roof over their heads, and food on the table. With the exception of a few, which you'll find anywhere, they're the same all over this country.

Oh yeah... Thanks for reminding me of Soda vs. Pop vs. Coke. That does bring up another thing that changes... The Buffet always told me what region of the nation I was in. A team driver could be re-directed in any direction from Oklahoma, as a central point to start, and leave me sleeping for a full day. I'd know by what was on the Dinner buffet inside where I likely was.

What is with the Catfish and Fried Chicken, anyway?! Some regions just need to declare an official food and be done with it, I swear. lol....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Obama’s non-payment of taxes on a home in Chicago that he does not own,

Why should anyone pay taxes on a property that they do not own.....

That shows how silly that article actually was!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik
there were no questions about where Reagan, Clinton, or Bush were born,

Sure about that? We never saw their birth certificates, where are their college records etc? So what were they hiding as all their documents were sealed exactly the same as Obama's?

race has NOTHING to do with it,

Keep telling yourself that, you may believe it but that does not make it true!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

And you lived in Alabama for how long?

Your first link blows the bill completely out of proportion in an attempt to fear monger about it. Just like Arizona, it does NOT give the police the right to walk up to someone on the street and demand proof they're here legally. They can stop someone if they have a reasonable suspicion. It does NOT make it a crime to "give a ride" to an illegal immigrant, it makes it a crime to transport an illegal, that you KNOW is illegal, for the purpose of shielding them, and allowing them to stay in the country, or to transport them to another location for the purposes of work. You really should read the real text, and not the fear mongering "Alabama is racist" articles about it. It completely changes things.

Your second article is about a group of angry young men who took that anger out on someone who in their minds was trying to take something away from them (the basketball court). It could easily have happened anywhere else, by any other group of people that age, and has nothing to do with Alabama.

The third article proves my point about small Alabama towns, but I've heard those same cries from everywhere that I've lived, no matter where it was, even in Hawaii, where most of the races had completely integrated.

I suggest you look at interracial marriage, and other statistics in Alabama before you stereotype just because you've heard that southern people are racist jerks that are going to kill you as soon as look at you. Those days are in the past, except for a very few small towns out in the middle of nowhere.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

The link concerning the beat down is disgusting bunch of F'ing cowards. They beat a white man for disciplining some children.

I hate racists of any color. These people need to be rounded up and beat down...just like this man was. Beat them until they are also unconscious and then forget the hospital.

For you people who think I am racist...
No racism here..read my past posts...I just hate racists and their acts.

Why was this not considered a hate crime?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Stupid Birthers....too stupid to breathe. Why do they continue to garner any type of response?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join