It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas birth certificate goes to yet another court

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Alabama Supreme Court is evidently taking on a case about the infamous birth certificate again. I am wondering what good another state rehashing this will do. If Hawaii found him legal I'm not sure how Alabama, even if finds fault will change things. He has 3.5 years left. He could have his attorneys drag it out even if they felt that they were losing (Judge is strict constitutionalist and all evidence is circumstantial). Obama's handlers are poking fun at it so must not be too worried.

m.mrconservative.com...#!/entry/obamas-birth-certificate-to-be-questioned-by-supreme-court-thanks,5187cfadda27f5d9d0bb26c1/1

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just checked my link. Go to lower right hand article within the news if you want to look at it. Sorry it's not a direct link to article.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Where it'll be shot down yet again like the previous 9,000 times?

But don't worry, just 4 more years and he'll be out of the White house
You guys better start working on some Conspiracy theories about Hilary Clinton.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
A court in Alabama? Why color me shocked! Oh wait, they don't like color down there, guess I will stick with I am shocked as I would rather avoid being lynched by a bunch of ummm errr ghosts.....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I got over the BC thing after the first year. He's the first black & white POTUS.

I'm still not over ObamaCare, Fast & Furious and the Benghazi incident just to name a few.

But anyone who thinks that this sitting President will go anywhere before his term is up is barking up the wrong tree.

He would have to photographed and filmed live on the White House lawn killing somebody to get him out of office. Even if that were to happen, then we'd be stuck with Uncle Joe.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Where it'll be shot down yet again like the previous 9,000 times?

But don't worry, just 4 more years and he'll be out of the White house
You guys better start working on some Conspiracy theories about Hilary Clinton.

Don't you know she is was paid with sex by the CIA to bungle Benghazi?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Demanding to be born in the USA is just a facade...
At this point, presidents are chosen BY the elite FOR the elite.

I for one believe Obama wasn't born in America but I wouldn't mind if they changed the law to allow foreigners to become president. The best president candidate could very well be born anywhere, on another planet, who knows?

Lawfully, he shouldn't be allowed to be president but since when do laws apply to the ones that dictate them?

The state of Alabama should put their money elsewhere, it's not like this is going to accomplish anything.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
A court in Alabama? Why color me shocked! Oh wait, they don't like color down there, guess I will stick with I am shocked as I would rather avoid being lynched by a bunch of ummm errr ghosts.....

OFF TOPIC: Just for your info, you will find many, many bi-racial couples in the South, including Alabama....it's not like the 'old' days.
And it's not just the young kids, there are a lot of middle aged couples with kids too.
We work around many southern states and am really surprised at the amount of mixed couples and yet many people from up north or out west still think of them as 'segregated' states. LOL.

ON TOPIC: I thought the BC had been debunked already......or at least given up on. *sigh*
Not again......

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I'm still not over ObamaCare, Fast & Furious and the Benghazi incident just to name a few.

I'm with you on these....

Did you hear where the Dems are wanting them & their people to be exempt from ObamaCare?
Gee, I wonder why?!
Guess it's not so great after all.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just wait for his memoirs after this term. He'll be laughing all the way to his post-destroy-the-country hideout. His book will finally reveal that in fact he was born in Kenya. After all, he was registered in the US as a foreign student, no? We'll eventually find out that not only was he not eligible for the presidency, he's an illegal alien to boot. Does one wonder why he's wanting to push for the easy road to citizenship.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Did you hear where the Dems are wanting them & their people to be exempt from ObamaCare?
Gee, I wonder why?!
Guess it's not so great after all.

Oh, it's not just the Dems who are board with that. It has quite a few GOP cats in on the action as well.

As it is said every election cycle. We need to clean house.
Like that'll ever work. They're like cockroaches.

Back on topic, I too am curious as to why people keep throwing money down this black hole? There are better things to investigate at the moment.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i,m not american but this story keeps running and its down to race

you think regan or clinton or bush would be getting is he american? of course they wouldn,t

so why obama?i,m british and if he was leader of my country i would be pretty happy considering the idiots we,ve got in charge just now

even if he wasn,t american uz guys should get behind him cause he talks more sense than the whole british government combined.......guy was in charge over here then i,m convinced we wouldn,t be in the mess we are

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm over it too since it won't make a difference. If they find him guilty of fraud it goes to US supreme and we all know it would stop there. I think he put Joe In there to make sure no one tried to eject him from the whitehouse by force or otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I was wondering how far I would have to go to find regional bigotry...

A court in Alabama? Why color me shocked! Oh wait, they don't like color down there...

As much as we all understand the evil that was the racial hatreds of days gone by, the stereotyping of the south is really no different. You take millions of people without regard to the fact that you don't know them and then, label them all according to whatever narrow-minded belief you carry.

I live in Alabama... and I am not a racist.

I am shocked as I would rather avoid being lynched by a bunch of ummm errr ghosts

Personally, I would prefer you get some education.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Back on topic, I too am curious as to why people keep throwing money down this black hole? There are better things to investigate at the moment.

Yeah, like the Benghazi scandal.....

As far as the BC, they're just beating a dead horse IMO.
Just rehashing the same ol' BS.........yawn

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

I was wondering how far I would have to go to find regional bigotry...

A court in Alabama? Why color me shocked! Oh wait, they don't like color down there...

As much as we all understand the evil that was the racial hatreds of days gone by, the stereotyping of the south is really no different. You take millions of people without regard to the fact that you don't know them and then, label them all according to whatever narrow-minded belief you carry.

I live in Alabama... and I am not a racist.

I am shocked as I would rather avoid being lynched by a bunch of ummm errr ghosts

Personally, I would prefer you get some education.

Thank you Sir......

I travel all over, mostly in the South now a days, and the people there are some of the friendliest we have met.
Very courteous and helpful, especially when broke down on the side of the road.

[such as today....hehe]
And it doesn't matter what their skin color or our skin color is.

And Alabama challenging the BC has nothing to do with race but rather politics.
However, as TDawgRex stated, this is a waste of time.
Need to focus on other important issues.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot
Just wait for his memoirs after this term. He'll be laughing all the way to his post-destroy-the-country hideout. His book will finally reveal that in fact he was born in Kenya. After all, he was registered in the US as a foreign student, no? We'll eventually find out that not only was he not eligible for the presidency, he's an illegal alien to boot. Does one wonder why he's wanting to push for the easy road to citizenship.

He hasn't been the only president to support giving amnesty to illegals. Dubya did it, and your saint Reagan signed amnesty in 85
But since they where old white men there was no question that they were true red blooded Americans right?

I'll give you a pass on the rest of those things since we are on a conspiracy site

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well heck... It's been to over 200 other courts and judges, including 25+ runs at Supreme Court level for both State and Federal. Why not add one more? By the time Obama leaves office, he'll know how many states there are by counting the cases against him over his term.

They all failed. This one will too. The man really IS a citizen and legal. How much money is wasted for the 210th or 211th time of establishing that fact? It's getting outright silly when there are very legitimate issues to look at which deal with real things and real concerns.

edit on 6-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Oh please.
He Doesn't have one!!!!
He isn't even human, he is a lab experiment.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by lynxpilot

He hasn't been the only president to support giving amnesty to illegals. Dubya did it, and your saint Reagan signed amnesty in 85
But since they where old white men there was no question that they were true red blooded Americans right?

I'll give you a pass on the rest of those things since we are on a conspiracy site

Firstly, my remark was meant to be in semi-jest. Secondly, your remark about "your saint Reagan" assumes an awful lot. So as long as we're assuming, I'll assume you're just a retard who's keeper let onto the computer for a while.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join