It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many People Are Lying About Voting For Bush (or why were the exit polls so wrong?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They may not be totally correct, but you have to admit they more or less shed some light as to the outcome of an election.
Besides, im surprised you dont know, given your gift of genius and accomplised scholar status and intelectuallity that this has all been an illusion.
I now realize that yes, south voted Bush because of "morals" amongst other ideologies and bible thumping crowds, but this whole election was a fraud.
I now believe Bush and Kerry were in this grand illusion for the battle of the White House as just that, an illusion so that people would think they were taking part in the American process.
In fact, Kerry was in on this. The way Kerry conceded was much too soon, given the fact he had an army of lawyers. Skull and Bones. The NWO .
They're distant relatives. Teresa also comes from Skull & Bones background.
Bush is the front man for all this to take place and Kerry was in on it.
I would say we're screwed.
And I think we're looking at the last so called "president" of the USA.
There is great evidence out there that all the vote boxes were tinkered with. This isnt Bush's fault. Its the powers that be. He's the man who will bring in NWO and he aint going nowhere until this is accomplished.
When you all realize whats REALLY going on you will have a rude awakening.
Things are not as they appear.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I am hearing that Move-On.org found out where they where doing exit polls and urged their sheep to head to that location. They were trying to skew the results just like they did after every debate.

This is somewhat correct, as my wife and I were contacted after being polled by them prior to the election, and requested to stop by the booth at our polling location. However, they couldn't "urge" people to go anywhere, except for the early voters, as of course, on election day, you need to go to your assigned precinct, and you can ONLY vote there.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone

Last time I checked the mainstream news organisations were (and are) pro-kerry (or whomever the left puts up). check

cause we won anyway.

where do u live? i live in florida and i can tell u right now that every radio station was MAJOR pro bush,,and NO ONE EVER MENTIONED 911 during the whole election, it might be pro kerry where u live but not in my area pal, then i asked people why did u vote for bush and their reply usually was because he needs to finish what he started,, thats it with no other real understanding, u cant finish a war on terrorism because any country can sponser terrorism, all this seems like a big time brainwashing

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
thats radio pal.

I was talking about the company that ran the exit polls (funded by CBS, CNN, ABC, NBC et al).

and I live in Florida as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
People REALLY must have their head in the sand to think exit polls ran by left leaning organizations are more accurate than actually voting. Your denial is laughable. The fact is the exit polls were purposely skewed to support Kerry. they went to heavy democrat polling areas to take their polls. They were not accurate last election, they were not accurate this election. The left is never going to win anything in this country until they stop trying to bait and switch people into voting for them. Explain your position, try to convince people why it's the right way, and let the chips fall where they may. Constant lies, activist judges bypassing the will of the people, flip-flops based on audiences, demogogery, and elitism will never get the democrats anywhere.
But if it makes you feel better to think there was some kind of fraud (even though history shows us the democrats and their "ends justify the mean" philosophy are the ones most likely to commit fraud) cost Kerry the election, feel free to live in your fantasy world, conservatives will just keep winning elections.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Carseller4
I am hearing that Move-On.org found out where they where doing exit polls and urged their sheep to head to that location. They were trying to skew the results just like they did after every debate.

Do you have a link??

Fred, I don't have a link and haven't seen anything in the news here, but when I went to my polls on Tuesday morning there was a move-on.org table set upside the building but outside the polling place.

Here in NH it is allowed that candidate workers are outside the polling place building with their signs etc. Usually they are lined up on both sides of the sidewalk into the building.

There were long lines so I was inside for awhile. I don't recall seeing the table when I came out.

Was this just a "nice try" effort? I don't know

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
does anyone have the exit poll info from, say, the last 5 elections ? if you can show the last 5 were accurate indicators, and this one wasn't, then you may have an argument the voting results were questionable.

I have only anecdotal evidence that I spoke to a number of people who voted for bush, but trashed him "around the water cooler" at work, so there is a lyng factor, and sadly, even a shame factor of sorts.

there were also very low %'s of young people and women in general in the exit polls, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd argue exit polls would have to be very similar to the actual demographic make up as actual voters to be a good indicator.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join