It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight are ALIVE; Man arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Charles gave quite an entertaining, and humanly honest account of events.
I've read some other posts, on other sites that siad what he said "I drank beer with that dude, I ate ribs with that dude, etc"..Behind closed doors can truly be another dimension.

I hope people will be patient with these young ladies, it's going to be a while before we know the whole story.

Out here in my Neck of the woods, we had a very similar thing happen to Jaycee Duggard

she was missing 18 years before she was found.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am happy to hear about these folks final (and relative) good fortune.

Last week we found our own local missing teen, Haley Dunn, had her remains found a couple of miles north of here. It isn't often that missing folks come up alive.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I cannot believe these two were found alive. It was heartbreaking when they went missing. The families never gave up hope and the community held a vigil for them each year.

Sadly, Amanda Berry's mother passed away and never got to be reunited with her daughter.

I'm glad they're alive and well.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
omg....this is just the greatest news. i cried my eyes out when i heard the girl on the phone to 911 just saying "im amanda berry, i have been kidnapped, im here...im free now its been all over the news...im amanda berry" to hear her voice. and the neighbour...what a lovely bloke he is

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

I was totally peeved with the 9/11 operator...she came across as very indifferent and it seemed as if she was going to hang up before the CNN play back ended. She better not have hung up on that girl,,,she should have been an official life line to help.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

I was totally peeved with the 9/11 operator...she came across as very indifferent and it seemed as if she was going to hang up before the CNN play back ended. She better not have hung up on that girl,,,she should have been an official life line to help.

i totally agree. its like she was saying we will send a car when we have one. meanwhile, here is this girl..locked up for over 10 years wanted to hear the whole god damn world is coming to save you.

i would have expected her to say she wouldnt hang up till the police arrived etc...i think thats why she kept saying her name. trying to get an urgent response.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Fantastic news. Finally something good in all the bad.

It does make me wonder though. A few years back two boys were rescued in Missouri one had been missing for 10-12 years the other was fairly new. Now these girls have been missing for such a long time. It makes me wonder how many missing persons and kids are alive and locked up in someone's basement or something.

Sort of scary how that can happen.

Hopefully they can transition back into society without too many hang-ups. I am certain it will be difficult though.

Raist

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I listened again and you are right. She said she would send a car when one is available. Berry has to implore her to send an officer before the suspect gets back. And she does end the call with Berry who says goodbye and the woman can't even be bothered.

That woman should NOT be a 911 operator. what the hell!? Cleveland residents should be outraged.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Conspiracy Angle - Disgruntled young woman runs away from home with boyfriend to smoke crack and tells the world she's been kidnapped, when she eventually runs out of steam ten years later, she falls back on her original smokescreen to cover her tracks. Elicits emotional response from confused public, foundation is established in her name, continues chasing rock.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Seriously? And what of the other two women?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It will be interesting to hear all the facts as they unfold.

What a strange twist of fate.

edit on 6-5-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sheesh..the guy was apparently a school bus driver...
His two brothers were arrested as well.
edit on 5/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

WTF....you blame it all on the Women...jeeeeezzzzz...wake up Dude....

Des

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

To my understanding, conspiracy theorizing doesn't involve blame.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I agree with kapablanca, women are always doing weird stuff for attention. These ones just took it too far.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I will be praying these kidnappers wake up with an ice pick lodged in their ears.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by kosmicjack

Possible dysfunctional lesbian tryst between the three

Sad little troll

You're the very definition of my signature. How pathetic is your life that you feel the need to post crap like that? Is your life that empty? Wouldn't be surprised at all if it is.

Stay Frosty, pathetic joke

Don't feed the troll. The attention is what they crave. Without it, they're nothing.
edit on 7-5-2013 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bundy
I agree with kapablanca, women are always doing weird stuff for attention. These ones just took it too far.

i know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but honestly, it worries me that people like you walk the same path as me.

it is so lucky ats has t & c, because i could seriously go postal on you two.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join