It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Phenomena: Old Topic but New Question

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

Again, I respect your opinion but if you read my original OP, you'll see that I haven't been fixated on it at all. It's happened at various periods in my life, will disappear for months at a time, and then start reoccurring again, all without any significant change in my daily habits or overall mood.

And, by the way, I'll oftentimes glance at my non-digital watch when it's 11:11 as well, so it's not just with digital clocks that this happens to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I go through times when it is happening, and had it going on for two days recently. But it is not just 11:11 for me, it is 22:22; 12:12, 13:13, 10:10, etc. Just numbers being "mirrored" like that whenever I happen to see a clock.
A lot of synchronicity in general is usually happening at those times too.

I have no theory about this phenomenon. Sometimes I just feel it is my subconscious nudging me to look at those moments, to call my attention to my intuition, and messages it might have for me. I notice that when this starts happening I become more receptive, alert. Just wondering probably makes me more aware of opportunities that might arise.

I think that this is a wonderful posting, Bluesma, and you've basically articulated what I could not, especially your last sentence.

BTW, I too experience an increased amount of synchronicities during these times.

<< 1  2   >>

join