It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TUCSON Terror & Gun Control saga vs ABC: "Surprising way FBI fights terrorism"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
www.kgun9.com...

Only in Tucson? Or is that the very limited scope of local news media limited to the rather big city of Tucson with a metropolitan area population of some 1 million people or more.

Perhaps especially in recent wake of the past 3 major massacre/terror attacks (Aurora,Newtown,Boston), another Jared Lee Loughner episode of mainstream massacre/terror in Tucson is that last thing FBI & other officials need on their hands. That said, like oftentimes on ATS, there's some conspiracy element not to be overlooked:

Let's take a trip down memory-lane, to a time too long ago to be remembered by the main-stream media. The Arizona staged shooting event gave us some memorable characters, including Gabrielle Giffords and the infamous Jared Lee Loughner. But it also spawned some other lesser-known characters, like Mark Kelly and Monique Lawless.This video should help you get caught up on the ever-expanding weirdness that first emerged in that Safeway parking lot.

Look closely at the pin she is wearing.

Gun Control Hoax- Tucson Shooting False Flag

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
BAN TUCSON!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I haven't yet watched the hour-long final video, but just wanted to say star 'n' flag for the "They Live" reference alone. Love Roddy Piper in that movie.

As for the other videos, I have to reserve judgment for the time being. I agree that the entire incident has led to a big ol' ****pot of weirdness; but I've often noticed that the deeper you look into anything, the more weirdness pops out. The JFK assassination is a good example: By this point everyone except my sister's youngest daughter has been implicated in it. Just huge helpings of coincidence--they couldn't ALL have been involved. Or could they....?

join