It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ATS subject would you love to see made into a novel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Evening all.

I was browsing ATS today when a thought popped into my head (I know what you're thinking and yes, it does happen every so often
) regarding a particular thread, that thought being: "Wow, that would make for an amazing novel!."

I know it isn't the first time that has happened to me and so I was wondering; what ATS topics do YOU think would make for a great book/film? As far as I am concerned I would prefer to see all of the topics discussed here fictionalized in a novel rather than a film, mainly because Hollywood does a brilliant job at ruining these topics. Not to mention that Hollywood itself could be considered a conspiracy!

I've been reading a bit of Philip K. Dick recently and so much of his work is steeped in the sort of topics we discuss on a daily basis, that's probably what originally got me thinking on this. I also believe that the best way to get the truth "out there" is to fictionalize it (I think it was Stephen King who said "fiction is a lie, and good fiction is the truth inside the lie.”) and let people find those truths organically.

Personally, I would love to see a series of novels based on the whole Ancient Aliens idea or just anything in the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum.

And Nazis - I do love me a good Nazi conspiracy! (Iron Sky was good, but not great)

Over to you...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Aliens, UFOs, ancient civilizations, you know the deal

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Aliens, UFOs, ancient civilizations, you know the deal

Any specific topics/cases within those subjects?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

What ATS subject would you love to see made into a novel?

Fiction: Project Serpo

Non-Fiction: The Alien connection to Crop Circles

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Originally posted by facelift

Fiction: Project Serpo

Yes! Now that's what I'm talking about. What a perfect example, and one that I think could have come straight from one of the Science Fiction greats themselves.

Originally posted by facelift

Non-Fiction: The Alien connection to Crop Circles

Now, now...let's not start trouble

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Any novels about the reptilian race? That would be interesting.

Or a novel about Marilyn Monroe. I do believe her whole death was a bit fishy and that's my lil ole opinion. I've read books about her, but never a conspiracy novel of her death. I wonder if one is out there. Guess I'm off to search now then

Peace and love
-nat

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would love to see 2 bibliographies...

1- about the behind the scenes of ATS, I am sure there is controversy, disagrements, mod cat fights
, ATS shows hidden mic moments and on the air cursing, how ATS owners deal with the inlux of insanity, etc,.

2- about the members, of course both would be anonymous, but we would have all the classics, the infamous constant feeling of the constant IP address changer, the best and worst moments, some crazy outside lives of some members, and of course an anonymous "banned members" section.

I would pay to read that

S&F

Peace, NRE.
I know it wasnt what you were looking for, but you did say subject

edit on 6-5-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Originally posted by natalia
Any novels about the reptilian race? That would be interesting.

Good question, I'm not too sure really

Although if we're talking reptilians I think the ideas that Icke comes out with (love him or loathe him) would mke for fantastic reading.

Originally posted by natalia
Or a novel about Marilyn Monroe. I do believe her whole death was a bit fishy and that's my lil ole opinion. I've read books about her, but never a conspiracy novel of her death. I wonder if one is out there. Guess I'm off to search now then

I'm sure there are plenty of books about the conspiracy surrounding her death. But a fictional account of her death...well that's a different story. Quite literally.

Like I said in the OP - reading these topics as fiction does have a different impact on you, I believe. In fact, I would argue that individuals would be more likely to believe them this way.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

They already exist...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bf5388dd67d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Serpo, as another suggested, of course.

new topics

top topics