It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Why, that is mighty brave and obliging of Assad to allow the Palestinians to attack Israel in response to this IDF attack on Syria. This was about as lame on Assad's part as Obama's red line (written in invisible ink) statement.

We need political leader death matches: Assad vs. Obama, and Netanyahu vs. Ahmadinejad. End the killing of minions and innocent civilians, let the leaders fight it out, if they feel so strongly on matters political.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by sonnny1

ZIONISM!

Is the problem in the Middle East.

Do you disagree?

If you said Zionsm and Islam I would agree...

The focus of Zionism is on maintaining a national homeland for Jewish people. Though definitely fanatical, Zionism is hardly a global influence nor does it extend much past Isreali borders. Islam is spreading hate, intolerance and murder across the ME and the globe like a plague. Islam is the most barbaric, violent religion in the history of our planet - bar none!

I would argue that if Islam and all of the associated hate disappeared tomorrow the ME would be much more peaceful place. The same cannot be said about the disappearance of Zionism tomorrow. The ME has been in a constant state of war for hundreds of years; certainly long before the Jewish state returned in 48’.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If you said Zionsm and Islam I would agree...

If you said Zionism and Extremist Islam I would also agree

Most Jews and Muslims are peace loving people, regrettably their religions have been hijacked by extremists with religious and political motives which are a lethal mix in my opinion.

When I think of Zionism I think of Jewish Extremists.

When I think of Militant Islam I think of Islamic Extremists.

Unfortunately most if not all religions have been hijacked with these lethal motives I previously mentioned so it's not just the Jews and Muslims who have extremists...you probably were already knew this though but I was just clarifying my opinion for the participants in this thread.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Most Jews and Muslims are peace loving people, regrettably their religions have been hijacked by extremists with religious and political motives which are a lethal mix in my opinion.

I agree that most are peaceful.

However, Zionism isn’t spreading across the globe and fostering the hate that promotes killing those who do not believe the same way. Zionism isn’t even a religion!

Zionism could disappear tomorrow and there would still be turmoil in the ME. As long as Jews (non-Zionist Jews) have a home in the ME they will be persecuted. It’s always been that way and, unfortunately, likely always will be.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase

Originally posted by evictiongnostic
And yet they've yet to retaliate. Any serious retaliation would be met with more force than Syria could handle with one front already wearing them down.

Wake me up when WWIII starts. It's been starting for 10 years and it's still only been a revolutionary/civil war in the middle east between Sunnis and Shiites. It's exciting times for them but the rest of us just want them to get to where Europe got after WWII and start fighting over monetary policy and bailouts instead of bloody border disputes and tribal feuds.

Mind an upcoming false flag event. It might be nuclear.
If jewish bankers or wall street managers are unexpectedly leaving a city with their families "just for vacation" in the upcoming weeks, then simply leave for vacation, too.

If zionist businessmen are closing their office because of "maintanance work", then close your office, too, if you're in the same building..

Think about 9/11 and about who wasn't in that building. Take care and act intelligently!

Why does every second conspiracy theory consist of bankers and false flags? people just dislike eachother. Everything in the world doesnt revolve around zionism and america.

Because that is the way it really is. A dog is dog, a cat is a cat, a pony is a pony. The central bankers encourage conflict and finance both sides. It is not about the money they collect, it is about having control of the side that wins the war. DEBT IS A FORM OF SLAVERY!

What is wrong with facing reality? You prefer lies?

edit on 8/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Unfortunately most if not all religions have been hijacked with these lethal motives I previously mentioned so it's not just the Jews and Muslims who have extremists...you probably were already knew this though but I was just clarifying my opinion for the participants in this thread.

Plenty of sick christians as well. Since when does a free thinker(agnostic, atheist, spiritualist) become "a slave of satan"? The bible belt encourages *the hive* mentality and then they bash the left as being zombies.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Problem is the rebels are western backed

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They simply beleive that there is an evil force that can influence humans known as Satan. No need to insult them. You don't have to beleive. But what if by some chance its true???

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Plenty of sick christians as well.

But they don’t go around killing in the name of Christianity.

Since when does a free thinker(agnostic, atheist, spiritualist) become "a slave of satan"?

You remember the old saying – An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.

The bible belt encourages *the hive* mentality and then they bash the left as being zombies.

Aren’t the left zombies??

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

But they don’t go around killing in the name of Christianity.

That is exactly what the holy crusades were about. Christians don't go around killing? Who bombed libya, afghanistan, iraq, giving arms to rebels all the time? Who bombed the world trade center and the pentagon?

Christians are worse than muslims in the regard that they are imperialists with money and influence. Maybe the muslims share some of those ideas but they don't have the resources to make their dreams come true.

Since when does a free thinker(agnostic, atheist, spiritualist) become "a slave of satan"?

You remember the old saying – An idle mind is the devil’s workshop.

You got it completly backwards. Free thinking is good and confined thinking is of a zombie nature.

The bible belt encourages *the hive* mentality and then they bash the left as being zombies.

Aren’t the left zombies??

No they are free thinkers. Atheists tend to be *somewhat* zombie-like because they are closed-minded fools. "Proof" or it does not exist. But they don't have the desire to go around bombing people into submission to make people convert. That is the big difference between the two zombies. One is harmful and the other is not. I personally tend to be agnostic and put faith in the extra-terrestrial hypothesis.

People like you help make the case for an upside down world. Good is bad and bad is good.

edit on 8/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Christians are more sick than muslims in the regard that they are imperialists with money and influence. Maybe the muslims share some of those ideas but they don't have the resources to make their dreams come true.

Those oil barons in the Middle East, disagree with you.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Who bombed libya, afghanistan, iraq, giving arms to rebels all the time?

Coalition forces, made up of many different faiths, and even atheists.

Who bombed the world trade center and the pentagon?

Some angry Muslims wanting their 12 virgins in the name of Allah. (and they flew planes into them, not bombed)

Christians are more sick than muslims in the regard that they are imperialists with money and influence.

Chrisitians don't stone people, chop hands off, execute gays. (well, the majority don't, I'm sure there is the odd exception)

Maybe the muslims share some of those ideas but they don't have the resources to make their dreams come true.

They just hijack planes and strap bombs to their britches. (I'm talking extremist Muslims here, there are many peaceful Muslims)

Anyway, as far as the OP is concerned, I'm not seeing this story on the BBC news page, has it hit the MSM yet? Is the source legit?

If there is any truth to this, I reckon it could kick off big time, and with the situation in North Korea....perhaps we are headed for a major worldwide conflict, I hope not.

The US/UN need to cut ties with Israel and stay out of it, they are the aggressors no doubt, and if we intervene on Israeli side, other countries aren't just going to sit back and watch.
edit on 8/5/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Who bombed libya, afghanistan, iraq, giving arms to rebels all the time?

Coalition forces, made up of many different faiths, and even atheists.

Overall they were christian forces, because the countries that attacked were composed of a christian majority.

Who bombed the world trade center and the pentagon?

Some angry Muslims wanting their 12 virgins in the name of Allah. (and they flew planes into them, not bombed)

You should do more research if you care about the truth rather than be mislead.

Christians are more sick than muslims in the regard that they are imperialists with money and influence.

Chrisitians don't stone people, chop hands off, execute gays. (well, the majority don't, I'm sure there is the odd exception)

Fanatical muslims affect muslim citizens within the same country. They are not of the imperialist mindset.

Further fanatic christians have a negative impact within so called christian nations.

Maybe the muslims share some of those ideas but they don't have the resources to make their dreams come true.

They just hijack planes and strap bombs to their britches. (I'm talking extremist Muslims here, there are many peaceful Muslims)

You mean the palestinians that get no respect from israel? Who can blame them??

Anyway, as far as the OP is concerned, I'm not seeing this story on the BBC news page, has it hit the MSM yet? Is the source legit?

If there is any truth to this, I reckon it could kick off big time, and with the situation in North Korea....perhaps we are headed for a major worldwide conflict, I hope not.

The US/UN need to cut ties with Israel and stay out of it, they are the aggressors no doubt, and if we intervene on Israeli side, other countries aren't just going to sit back and watch.
edit on 8/5/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

What was the purpose of NATO getting involved in the middle east from the beginning? Are we trying to steal oil from OPEC? Does NATO need war a few times per decade just to maintain itself by keeping people employed in the military, keep factories open and companies profitable?

Sure the USSR did the same thing, China does it to an extent as well. The MIC is a racket controlled by evil people, just like banking is.

NATO controlls plenty of land already such as north/central/south america and europe. China and russia should be allowed their share of global influence as well. It helps keep the fragile peace.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join