It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Benghazi Drone Camera Operator: There Was No Protest!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why the hell does it matter if it was protestors are terrorists attacking them? I can't for the life of me figure out why people care about something so trivial, other than just being asshats throwing tantrums.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The first drone didn't arrive there until an hour and a half after the attack started.

The fact that whoever called the show was stupid enough to try to claim he saw no protest (after 90 minutes of fighting) should prove to anyone that this is just flat out stupid talk.

Of course you wouldn't see ANYTHIG that started the attack when you get there 90+ minutes after it started.

Simple logic folks.
edit on 8-5-2013 by 48e18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
Why the hell does it matter if it was protestors are terrorists attacking them? I can't for the life of me figure out why people care about something so trivial, other than just being asshats throwing tantrums.

Perhaps it's just people don't like being lied to by their government you might be ok with it but I'm not.Come on its ok for the government to lie to you you're really ok with finding out the government said well it was just a bunch of people that got out of hand and happen to have rocket launchers with them and killed a US diplomat. Your ok with them saying it was caused by a guy who made a film about Mohamad that like 50 people saw before the attack? Your ok with them saying we couldn't get help to those poor CIA operatives that tried to defend their diplomat with their lives and the government telling you they couldn't get air support to them in less than 22 hours? By the way in case you weren't in the military planes are stored with fuel the pilots jump in and go no prep time thats done when they return. In 22 hrs i could fly a cesna there from California. Where you aware there was a rescue operation in the works but it was stoped by someone in the secretary of states office. Also they had a droan in the air over the location beaming that feed back to the defense department but where suppossed to believe no one at the white house knew about it? Great that means the white house is either inept or lying i dont get much comfort either way feel safer now that i know there protecting us.

PS also pisses me off how now people know this is an issue and going whats the big deal its ancient history.Come on at the very least actions need to be taken to prevent this again. And that cant happen until they have to confront the truth about what happened. I served in the military and knowing those seals died and it could have been prevented pisses me off even more.OK done my rant now

edit on 5/8/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 48e18
reply to post by IAMTAT

The first drone didn't arrive there until an hour and a half after the attack started.

The fact that whoever called the show was stupid enough to try to claim he saw no protest (after 90 minutes of fighting) should prove to anyone that this is just flat out stupid talk.

Of course you wouldn't see ANYTHIG that started the attack when you get there 90+ minutes after it started.

Simple logic folks.

not so simple do you realize first there were 2 attacks not just one and after the first one a droan was on site within 17 min after the intial attack. The second attack a droan was allready there so we saw that from start to finish.And lets not forget but as far as i know protestors dont carry around morters and rocket launcers. And of course we have to ignore the twitter feeds that Ansar al Sharia was behind attacks they were pretty clear it wasnt a protest but an attack on the aniversary of 9/11. The terrorists where on twitter giving us a blow by blow but it was just a bunch of people in the streets just ticked off youll believe anything huh?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 48e18
reply to post by IAMTAT

Simple logic folks.

The personnel IN the consulate didn't see or report a protest. That testimony has come out.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
I haven't read much on the Benghazi coverup but if I understand correctly, it's a big deal because Obama didn't call it a terrorist attack from the get go to save his campaign? Anyone care to explain me why this is so important?

Saving face during the campaign was just one of the facets of this situation. Instantly the Government went into overdrive to downplay this attack (which came on the heals of the now famous words from our president). President Obama declared the "war on terror" over. He also made a declaration that Al Qaeda was done and beaten.

The administration severely downplayed the Fort Hood massacre as "work-place violence" and then September 11th, 2012 happened. They slapped the blame on some poor two-bit cinematographer, who, is still in jail I believe as the source of the "spontaneous" riots that led to the attack.

Word is getting out that this was not some spontaneous reaction to an obscure and barely viewed youtube video but a coordinated and deliberate attack.

That is why it is a big deal. It is a big deal because the Government is mounting a massive coverup with actual and verifiable evidence that it did (see oh I don't know....Watergate?)

what proof do you have that Obama said that "Al-Qaeda was done and beaten"....and "president Obama declared the war on terror is over" you can't make stuff up.............plus..........last year we found out that Rice was mistaken when she said that it was protests....but
ALL YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!!....general pretraeus, THE CIA CHIEF... told congress 3 days BEFORE susan rice went on the talk shows....THAT IT WAS THE PROTESTS!!
he was the CIA director...and he told congress the very same thing.
patdollard.com...

it's in the congressional record for god's sakes.....maybe just maybe...susan rice BELIEVED GEN. PETRAEUS, the director of the CIA.......
not once was that in yesterdays hearing, or in this thread

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join