It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Benghazi Drone Camera Operator: There Was No Protest!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Fifteen minutes ago...on the Hannity radio program: The actual camera operator of the drone (one of six camera operators) circling the U.S. consulate during the outbreak of the 9/11 Benghazi attack, watching in real time, called in and stated that he saw no protest taking place and that it was clearly a terrorist attack.

This brave young man is just one more whistle blower, angry and frustrated at this administration's unraveling cover up. Surely, there will soon be many more coming forward.

JUST POSTED AUDIO:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: Vid link added

edit on 6-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And another one bites the dust.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is there any confirmation that the caller was the actual drone operator? Or was it just someone who called into the radio program?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's sooooo funny how this "whistle-blower" appeared out of the blue, when Republicans decided to bring back the whole Benghazi incident again to further politicize it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

He obviously passed the call screening...and was knowledgeable with details (ten years experience...and stated he was one of six operators). He was calling from Iowa (If I remember correctly).

+24 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It's sooooo funny how this "whistle-blower" appeared out of the blue, when Republicans decided to bring back the whole Benghazi incident again to further politicize it.

The republicans didn't bring back Benghazi...The Obama administration's lies are just now catching up with it.
Remember...Watergate actually happened in Nixon's first term...Watergate hearings occurred in his second.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is only news to the in-the-tank-for-Obama media.

+17 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Is there any act a democrat could do you wouldn't try to defend or deflect in a thread?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

I know...Right? It's hilarious watching them all of a sudden being "Shocked" that they were actually lied to by their beloved Obama administration. This Sunday, Bob Shieffer on CBS was just stunned to discover the talking points had been scrubbed and altered.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You will know the legitimacy of this guy's claims when he winds up dead. Suicided, to be precise.

Knife to the back of the skull at the bottom of a stairwell.

ETA: Just to be clear here, I reside in Arkansas and do not plan on being in Iowa any time soon.

Thought I would throw that out there. This is a touchy subject.
edit on 6-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just added the Youtube radio interview to my OP.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If it weren't for crap like Benghazi, I wouldn't give conspiracy theories such as Boston False Flag any thought at all.
The truth is, the Governments of the world manufacture tragic events to spin them in their favor. Disgusting.

ETA: and eventualy they will get caught with their pants down.
edit on 6-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

I agree that we should be wary of the caller, but should our Representatives just drop this? Don't ask questions? Does that fit your defense of the ideology? At this point yes, it will be politicized because it needs to be. It is starting to mount that the current Administration tried to sweep it under the rug.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I also happened to hear this and the caller seemed to be very legitimite. The interview was also quite lengthy.
edit on 6-5-2013 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

haha. Im sorry- but Benghazi has never been "Not an issue".

Its not like it happened-then everybody forgot-then everyone remembered again.

Stop it with side stepping please-we get it- you think Obama and his administration should be untouchable.

It just doesnt work that way,

If you ask me, theres a hell of a lot of other actions this administration should be answering questions too as well that they are not.

We see you dancin'.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Lest we forget:
Panetta and Clinton Lied (under oath)...PERIOD!
Both stated there was no 'real-time' video of Benghazi consulate attack!
PROOF:

PANETTA SAYS MILITARY DID NOT INTERVENE IN LIBYA ATTACK BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T HAVE ANY ‘REAL-TIME INFORMATION’

Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon there was no “real-time information” on which to act, even though the military was prepared to do so, CNN reported.

www.theblaze.com...< br />

CLINTON: ‘THERE WAS NO MONITOR, THERE WAS NO REAL TIME’ VIDEO OF BENGHAZI ATTACKS

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told lawmakers Wednesday that “there was no monitor, there was no real time” of the attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security Charlene Lamb “testified she had actually witnessed this, the attack, in real-time on a monitor.”

“At any time did you see the initial attack on a monitor with the president?” Rohrbacher asked.

“Congressman, there was no monitor, there was no real time. We got the surveillance videos some weeks later, that was the first time we saw any video of the attack,” Clinton said in testimony before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. “There was a misunderstanding I think perhaps…she was talking to [diplomatic security] people trying to understand what was going on.”

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 6-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Seeing alot of these post reminds me of a movine called Wag the Dog, good movie but I wonder how much of this kind of stuff really happens, maybe they took there ques for Wag the Dog for Benghazi.

Most of those that supported our current Prez are tied to Hollywood. Makes on wonder what is really happening behind the scences.

Act 8 Sceen 3 take 4

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I thought it was already known there was no protest. The closest thing to an actual protest was the terrorist using a group of teenagers as a distraction having them "protest" right before they attacked.

Blaming it on nonexistent protesters is just another lie of many from our so called leaders.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I thought it was already known there was no protest. The closest thing to an actual protest was the terrorist using a group of teenagers as a distraction having them "protest" right before they attacked.

Blaming it on nonexistent protesters is just another lie or many from our so called leaders.

It WAS known there was no protest...to everyone who didn't swallow the Obama administration and it's sycophantic media mavens' lies and spin.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
In the interview, the operator also states that our drones over Benghazi were "not allowed" to be armed!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join